Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. (43177 Views)

How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Chimeluv(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Wetin person wan chop for this small animal undecided
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Buchi3232: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Asquare84:
Better pepper soup

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by sacajawea: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Do not.
Gerrout!
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
sacajawea:

Gerrout!

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by sacajawea: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Pathetic!
Ode, you no get Sense.
Don't worry life will give you sense soon
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by osazsky(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
Poor animals... cry cry cry
all animals are equal..if to u that rabbit..snake deserves to live then fishes cow gotss and chickens deserve better..dont be biase.if God was biased only artiku and buhari will be living in nigeria .all the poor people for don die grow up
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by osazsky(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Chimeluv:
Wetin person wan chop for this small animal undecided
prepar only one pot don full the meat they rise like magic..i have eaten doves ..pigeon and they taste better than chicken.its not in f quantity but quality

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by mekuxiani(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2021
caler22:
I just catch these animals this morning after some hot farm chase.
See how I prepared it.
Bros this na mongoose
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2021
sacajawea:

Ode, you no get Sense.
Don't worry life will give you sense soon

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Let me quote this...for keepsake
Thanks for the free training. You're far too generous.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by sacajawea: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Let me quote this...for keepsake
Thanks for the free training. You're far too generous.
I remember you from a stupid, insensitive Comment you made Sometime around early to mid last year I think. Prior to that time, i kind 9f admired you and even started following.
But after that thing you said, i realized you are just like the rest, like they say on twitter, "werey wey dey disguise."
You may be fortunate in life but don't worry life go reach you as e dey go.
No hating from me to you here, just yarns.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by lucky4west: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Chai see better meat...na waitin i need now...village and farm life de sweet ooh
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by bigcasava1(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Lassa loading
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
onyechez:
Is it grasscutter?
No, in igbo it is called ikpakpa..
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
sacajawea:

My Angels directed me to apologize to you, so I apologize.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
caler22:
More pictures

enjoy your rats alone.....i spit
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

enjoy your rats alone.....i spit

buhari come and see one of your children ooo......na rats dem dey chop now o.....
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eaglesence:

Not complete. Wey the soup na??
is
Justice have served.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eaglesence:

Not complete. Wey the soup na??

Justice have served.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Even rich men dey pray make dem see this kinda meat, they pay in excess for bush meats. It's worth the stress cos the taste is different from cow meat.
Thanks for saving me the stress of quoting the guy, I don't think he has eating bush meat all his life
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
XRJP:

Relax oga

There's nothing like "unjustly killers" here

The animals were on his farm(probably pests) so he has every right to kill them. As funny as it may sound, there are times you're permitted to kill any animal, endangered or not. When it's a threat to your life, when you're in the wilderness hungry and tired and with no other option than to kill the animal for food. Even if it's the last of its kind on earth, no one, not even widelife experts will hold you for killing the animal...

Come to think of it, most people who are arrested for killing endangered animals are poachers, not farmers on their farm. There's a difference. If this animals were in their natural habitat (rain forest), they wouldn't have ended up in his pot cheesy

Oga op. You sef suppose reason Ebola virus and Lassa fever before you kee dem na cheesy

Forget ebola, coroner, or Lasser, all na wash, not when I have boiled it properly.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
tnerro1:
You get mind ooo, you kill the man and the woman join. How dem go take born another one wey you go kill chop
It's not my business, they are still many, I manage to capture these ones. Good created them for food.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=OlawaleBammie post=97793241]

Op how come the tails of the roasted are longer than the unroasted??

why??[/quote
They have short tells normally
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
You wicked oo... You just kee mama and pikin, take do pepersoup, no mercy
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by caler22(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2021
mekuxiani:

Bros this na mongoose
I guess
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Exceed15: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
classicfrank4u:

The chicken and goat you eat are
"Rich animals" abi?

Don't mind them. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Buys Nigerian Rice, Cries Out (Photos) / What Is This Dish Called? (picture) / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.