Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (30828 Views)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oluwa know say are no go do dat nonsense
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Cajal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:
This just shows how poor the FG is when it comes to planning. They know how to put people under pressure but will never consider surrounding factors. If they like, let them block all the sims in the world, this is highly unsafe...
...since 2012
U are not ready
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Dollanaira: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blame the clueless government
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by airsaylongcome: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Those of us that registered in 2014 are still waiting for National ID card 7 years after. Nigeria is a big shame
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by LeSaint(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:
This just shows how poor the FG is when it comes to planning. They know how to put people under pressure but will never consider surrounding factors. If they like, let them block all the sims in the world, this is highly unsafe...
Walahi! They deserve to be flogged, whoever are behind this satanic order.
Waiting for the SIM blocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's clear to everyone that APShits only came to loot, see as they are creating avenue to continue their Looting spray.... They want more people to get sick so they will have more reasons to pocket convit 19 fund... Who where is Abba Kyra with all his money and connections Nah we and them, e go reach each of every one of them and their families
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Mrbenny001: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Covid Taskforce doesn't care.. Churches is there problem
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Daft, inept people. Its basic to know that this is the wrongest time for any registration or deadlines considering the spike in the virus + our population. I wonder what runs in the minds of our policy makers.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Abliss: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nigeria govt want to take style to reduce Nigeria population tro covid 19.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:
correct, You don't have to do it with pressure, under duress or in an unsafe environment. I don't know what the rush is for anyway. There are more than 200 million Nigerians they are not all going to do this, Nigerians are ussually used to panicking, if every Nigerian has the same mentality like you the nigerian FG would respect Nigerians

What is the FG's business with a mobile phone sim anyway? Phone, and phone sims are sold by private mobile phone companies, the sim transactions are between them and their customers.

Those who registered 4 years ago are apparently still waiting for the ID cards till now. What about Nigerians who live abroad? Would they be put under pressure too? To register?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Minjim: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I still wonder why government cannot create portal where everyone can do it on their own.

If na Church u see this crowd now, some idiot will start insulting Christian

It's the finger print
But they already have data from
Inec
Sim reg
Lagos state reg
Bvn
Drivers licence
Passport

If they remove all these people from those to register they will only have small No. left?
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why can't government suspend this process for now..
Cos it's like bailing water from the sea n pouring inside a basket.yet we talking bout prevention of covid 19 or reduction of the infection
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Omezif(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's everywhere here in nigeria people are rushing to get theirs.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
The government wanted this to happen so that they will impose another lockdown due to the raise of covid19 , just to cash out again .

But God pass them
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by BewareOf419: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Originalsly: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
GreatCracker:
I'm happy to see this thread hitting the front page cause I was there yesterday and believe me it was just a full frustrating day.
I went there last week to get my name registered on the book just so I could Atleast get an entry to do my NIN registration the following week(this week), on getting there yesterday morning (left home 5:00am and got there by 6;10am) I already was feeling the whole process would be a mess to which it definitely was, infact saying it was a complete mess would just be some gross understatement.

Proud of you to not sit and say nothing...... the main reason why those in authority do as they please...... silence is consent.

I was hoping to learn you got so frustrated that you lead an attack on the staff ... badly beating them down .... and was also looking forward to learn in the media that the attack was carried out by local hoodlums.... or IPOB... or BH.. or ehmmm......
@ topic....don't you know COVID-19 does not affect people conducting government business? .... or political gatherings?... or gatherings sponsored by politicians?
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by thaoriginator: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
This is exactly my fear. The crowd and long queue.

Isn't there a way it can be done online?
Online ko, on-air ni undecided
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Liposure: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why is it when covid 19 is active. I smell conspiracy
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cajal:
...since 2012
U are not ready

Mr. Sheep, your government isn't ready, not me. I have an international passport, BVN and voter's card, all of which were obtained under very stressful conditions and are all valid means of national identification. How hard can it be for your beloved FG to transfer data and allow people with one or more of these things register online themselves?

The memories of the queue I went through to get my international passport and BVN are still fresh on my mind, I can't kill myself because of any archaic, poorly oriented government. I reckon it pays people like you, enjoy dear.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
LeSaint:

Walahi! They deserve to be flogged, whoever are behind this satanic order.
Waiting for the SIM blocking.
Me too o. They should be fast about it and deactivate all sims... I have every other ID they want; international passport, bvn, voter's card, everything obtained under stressful atmosphere and I am expected to go and queue again in this pandemic? Never! If they were sound planners, they would allow people with international passports, bvn or voter's card register easily, after all these data are all on the federally controlled databases and they have access to them...
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by formular2002(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who is d crowd? Citizens
If NIMC is shut, who suffers? Citizens
What exactly is the aim of OP?
Is NIMC d cause of d crowd?

I don't understand
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by oserolink(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
atarapa:
Very
soon you will hear, Nigeria has recorded 100000 covid cases
that is what FG wants so they can request for more loan or Aid

1 Like

Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by StagethemTVee: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
You have vexed o. Stay positive please. God bless Nigeria
GreatCracker:
I'm happy to see this thread hitting the front page cause I was there yesterday and believe me it was just a full frustrating day.
I went there last week to get my name registered on the book just so I could Atleast get an entry to do my NIN registration the following week(this week), on getting there yesterday morning (left home 5:00am and got there by 6;10am) I already was feeling the whole process would be a mess to which it definitely was, infact saying it was a complete mess would just be some gross understatement.

Calling names from the register was supposed to start by 7am but due to their selfish reasons they delayed it, it was when we started making noise and shouting at their baised way (they were ushering people that bribed them in fam) that was when they started calling names on their manipulated list. So after lots of unnecessary noise from both us and their clueless staff we started getting in.

Gave us forms to fill, they numbered the forms according to how we came in, I was number 90 or thereabout, we sat down to wait for our numbers to be called but it looks like we're just waiting for the second coming of christ.

AT a point the they were calling number 23, 24,.... Only to come out and start calling from 72,73,74 like bro what's happening, do we look like a joke to you. We were still calm and all the we started running out of patience, after the number 30 31 32 was called it was like they went on break, no number was called for the next 4hours or so.

In between all of this we keep seeing some lines of people that were not in the numbers of people that was on queue, they were being ushered into the capturing hall (they've paid/bribed their way). All these made our lines so slow.

Got pissed of the whole thing and started venting my frustration, people started joining me since thus was a clear case of cheating, injustice and corruption. By 2;30pm they've not gotten to my number, imagine that....

After the shouts and everything I got into the hall by some few minutes to 4;00pm omoh I was already tired of the whole thing, then came one of the staffs who feels I've hindered then from making so much corrupt money, came to me in the hall and was threating me that I won't do my capturing and would make sure my whole day was a waste (idiot), well he nearly fulfilled that promise though.

I never even mentioned the fact that there was no observation of social distancing and the rest except in the capturing hall, the picture above would be a picture taken when there was no much crowd.

We have a super dull and clueless leaders with one of the most lazy, inefficient and corrupt civil servants.

Nigeria in all truthfulness and factuallity is a FAILED EXPERIMENT.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by Skymason20(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
like and share if you don't give a fvck about Ur sim been block because of NiN issues
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by andyanders: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
This goes to show u how insensitive this government is. Our leaders lack common sense. Look the period of the yr and the deadly pandemic, yet, the want to clamp down on people's working lines cus of nortg doing the right thing at the right time.
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by RainOnMe: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's the government of the country that is stupid and should be blamed for this. What is so urgent about the scheme that it can not be suspended considering the period we are in? Why using one mouth to preach social distancing and another mouth to encourage people to go gather at NIMC's office?
Re: NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) by rachytenny2(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
They are still gonna go on with this unreasonable policy. I know that stress is not for me cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed When Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.