Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery (568 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / The Truth About Tracy Zille / Who Is Tracey Zille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Truthwords: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
I just saw the post which has been trending on Facebook about a certain and irrelevant Tracy Zille about how Africans should take the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines because Africans don't produce or invent anything blablabla. I read her entire hogwosh of a post and couldn't help but shake my head in disbelief of how this ignorant white supremacist racist element can spew forth rubbish from her rusty mind. Then it occured to me that she must have grown up in a system where they made her think she is human cos clearly she is not. Another thing that baffled me is how some Africans, especially so many on nairaland who accepted her nonsensical views as fact. This is a case of severe low self esteem.

Africans and Black people all around the world invented a lot but its a shame that these white racists decided to wipe our history because they had gunpowder and we didn't.

White people met Africa in a very rich state before they decided to colonize and destroy it. Most parts of Africa were kingdoms before they broke it down into pieces and made them republics. United States, United Kingdom, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia Japan, South Korea are not Federal Republics. Have you found out why ?, That's because Federal Republics are designed to Fail ( I won't go into details concerning this).

Why does Europe still collect colonial tax from Africa till today . Europe knows that without African resources, Europe will be empty and that's a fact. France is a poor wretched nation without the various taxes and levies collected from francophone African countries, same with England.

Any African country that must be great must terminate colonial treaties and agreements as well as betrayers amongst them.

White people also stole a lot of African and Black inventions and claimed they made it. THEY BURNT DOWN THE GREATEST LIBRARY IN THE WORLD AT THAT TIME KNOWN AS THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA WHICH HAD THE RICH HISTORY AND ACHIEVEMENT AND GODLIKE STATUS OF BLACK PEOPLE . The facts are there but people like the ignorant Tracy Zille will never see that. Let her start by watching this video to see the things that BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED , i hope it will give her some sense of reasoning as well as help black people on nairaland with low self esteem to know that BLACK PEOPLE ARE GREATER THAN WE HAVE BEEN TOLD .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1YhTRDTNQ

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by tyup(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Tolexander: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
United States, United Kingdom, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel Russia Japan, South Korea are not Federal Republics. Have you found out why ?, That's because Federal Republics are designed to Fail ( I won't go into details concerning this).

I don’t understand your own meaning for Federal Republic o
Perhaps you try to elucidate
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice write up, but no need to descend to her level in calling out, those who know the facts and history won't even consider the statement credible

This was my deposition on a trend

Africa's underdevelopment is more dicey than you people think, hmmmmm am tempted to laugh at the white lady's stupidity. Let me begin...

In the 1940s the Brits were so poor that they had to come to Nigeria to beg us to help them solve their poverty (esp food) problem then...

The issue is not that Africans are hesitant to development, the challenge has been that some European countries and Western powers have downright ensured that instability remains in Africa as a result of its vast wonderful natural resources to keep her companies thriving and making big money, they do this by influencing the political process to install leaders who will do their bidding, and not promote strategic growth, hence their hatred for military rule which they can't influence and growth is usually rapid under such regimes.

Ask yourself why Ajeakuta steel plant in Kogi state at 98% completion was not executed by Shagari, my uni Prof was on that team and you'd be shocked the options this guys gave if we must move on with that strategic project.

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amilca Cabral, Steven Bantu Biko were all assassinated, these very competent, dynamic and progressive thinkers who understood how Africa should lead and stand out, Thomas for example was bringing very steady and developmental progress then to his country, His assassination was ordered by a European country, I can go on and on.....

However to your point, while dealt a bad hand we must also see how we make things better for ourselves, but when you progress to threatene certain strategic interest of this Oligarchy you become a target, in a region where most people are poor, someone can be paid to turn against the other, this has the bane of Africa's problem even so accompanied with greed and thirst for power at all cost even when lacking the necessary competence.

2 Likes

Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
I saw that post today.
Though she talked in a disrespectful manner, the part where she said something about us not inventing anything is the bitter truth, whether you agree with it or not.
Just as Donald Trump said, Africa is a shit hole.
Africa is hardly of any relevance to making the world move forward.
If not for the white people;

We would probably still live in villages worshipping Sango and Amadioha.
Birthing twins would still be considered an abomination.
There wouldn't have been anything mordern about us.

The lack of development present in any nation occupied be my race disheartens me.
Sometimes I wonder if we were made different.
Black people have lived in Africa for thousands of years, yet we have have nothing to show for it.
the United States of America
Australia
Canada
New Zealand, and a host of other countries were occupied by Aboriginals and Native Americans. Those people lived just like us. Europeans arrived and changed everything.
Take a look at South Africa. Cape Town, Johannesburg and other major cities there owe their development to the influence of Dutch people who migrated there.

Yeah it's true that Europeans looted our resources.
But they didn't loot it all. We have resources, but we manage them poorly. Our politicians aren't helping matters too.
Did you know?
DR Congo has 50% of the world's Cobalt reserves.
Cobalt is used for making battery. You phone is powered by a battery, a lot of things are powered by batteries. The world is gradually moving from fossil fuel cars(which Nigeria is greatly benefiting from) to electric cars which are powered by batteries.
DR Congo supplies 50% of Cobalt, that I know probably fetches them a handsome amount of revenue. DR Congo is worse than Nigeria.
Let's not even talk about the resources that abounds in Nigeria.
Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. We're ranked 20th in the world. We're also the poverty capital of the world.

This continent and it's inhabitants including me, we're collectively shithole

I'm African, I adore Africa, but I must say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by prince2pac(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa

Book by Walter Rodney

Before you talk shit about my beloved Africa, read this book.. I fucking hate racists

1 Like

Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Truthwords: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandian:
I saw that post today.
Though she talked in a disrespectful manner, the part where she said something about us not inventing anything is the bitter truth, whether you agree with it or not.
Just as Donald Trump said, Africa is a shit hole.
Africa is hardly of any relevance to making the world move forward.
If not for the white people, we would probably still live in villages worshipping Sango and Amadioha.
Birthing twins would still be considered an abomination.

.......I'll modify later

There is a reason i posted the link to the YouTube video. Its shows things that BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED. THE BLACK MAN IS PRODUCTIVE. STOP SAYING WE DON'T INVENT STUFF. IT WILL EVEN SHOCK YOU TO KNOW THAT BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED CCTV, TURPEDO MISSILE USED BY SUBMARINES. WATCH THAT VIDEO.
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by HallaDaTruth: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
What pains me the most is the way some people here were agreeing with her. I wish there was a vaccine for Low Self Esteem

1 Like

Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Instead of going emotional go do a simple research about the Twitter name.

The person behind that account is black called Anthony Matumba.

A member of julius malema party.
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
you have a nice write up here but some things are better understand if Africans had been united....

No federal republic was made to break,instead to keep them to together as well as there differences......every large nation that is not of same religion. language etc practice federalism so Africa would not be an exception.

France is the only country collecting colonial tax from its former African colonies with alot of defence, economic n financial treaties force down on those former colonies.here in Nigeria, the British only used us to attain n develop there economy. Do you know Nigeria is still paying Britain and Russia for the weapons she used during the civil war? do you know, Nigeria do supply Britain free shipments of crude oil? why is it whenever the militants in the creeks of Niger delta strikes, oil prices fluctuate yet we are not the 1 -5 oil producing nation or even exporting.

Ajaokuta steel company is still been hamper by the corruption in the nigerian system cos the Russians built it so the rich elites in Nigeria is reaping from the failure of dat project as every Kobe voted into it goes back to them.

can you name any research facilities on the African continents but we built the biggest churches n have the richest pastor who none predicted, prophecy or saw the covid 19 pandemic coming......

The Europeans saw street lights in Ancient Benin city as far back a the 17 century, what did we do after independence? it was not until 1999 that street light started appearing in Benin city....do you blame the west for this?

attimes we are the architects of our backwardness yet we complain of the west cheating us!
I pray our eyes will all be open this 2021!
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by w1n5t0n(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Austria, Germany, Russia and Switzerland; even the US. Federal republic means the national government shares powers with the states/regions/provinces.

I wonder how long Africans (even the so-called enlightened youth) will continue to blame the white man. This victim mentality must stop. As recently as the 1940s, China was under Japanese occupation. You don't hear the CCP complaining about it, because China has moved on, politically and economically.
Re: Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery by Thinkherbell(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Every time they stole they stole. So what if they stole from you? So what if they destroyed your inventions? Can't you get past that and move on? Can't you build yourself up again and forget the past? This is just a case of a heartbroken woman. Instead of moving on, you result in to blame game, leading to stagnancy and frustration.

Yes, whites stole from you, but it's been hundreds of years. If they are serious, they'd have rebuilt everything that was stolen ten folds. But they're not serious, the only thing they know is holding on to power like their lives depend on it, yet doing absolutely nothing.

Whites are not your problem. You Africa is your problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innoson’s Daughters Traditional Marriage. Bbnaija Stars Attend / Please Good Doctors, Pharmacy And Guys I Need Your Help / How I Become A Sex Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.