Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Leave Your Next To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Your Next To God (129 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Your Next To God by bummyla(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
LEAVE YOUR NEXT TO GOD
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going. John 14:1-6
The greatest cause of human fear is the worry about tomorrow. As we have entered the New Year 2021, it is an opportunity to reflect on all that the year 2020 has taught us. We have learned so much in the year of humility with its unprecedented challenges; we don’t need any greater sign to tell us to come back to God.

https://jesus.bingo/2021/01/06/leave-your-next-to-god/

Whatever you may be facing today, you can restart your life today by leaving your next to God. ‘Next’ means one minute from now, one moment from now – your future. Today is yours but tomorrow belongs to God. So, don’t be discouraged if your today looks so bad. Remember no man can tell by the present signs and situation what the future holds for him. Our Lord Jesus Christ was born in a stable; He didn’t stay there. Don’t let your mind stay in failure, don’t let your heart dwell in pain - because when you walk with the Lord, He will walk you through whatever life brings.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Sat At The Foot Of Jesus Christ Crucified Today For His Unique Teaching / Empty Thread / How To Sustain Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.