Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (79515 Views)

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
NA 10 MILLION DEM DEY PAY FOR SHOPRITE?. .this is am0ng reas0ns i cant play rough with any gal. . Make she go die 4 my neck. .lol
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
The fear of been thrown into Labour market made her commit the suicide .

Such a pretty lady

May her soul rest well in the bosom of the Lord almighty , amen .
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by jiggyman(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
descarado:
There is more to this. One can't just commit suicide because of suspension from work.
Find it hard to believe.

If you haven’t lost a job before, you may never understand

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by lichocho(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Why suspends late comers..
Just introduce the time card
I mean clocking of cards when you arrive your place of work
If you are always late then your card will show or reveal it...
And at the end of the month when you see your salary nor be person go tell you make you dey come work early
Anyway what do i know ...am just a pussy banger, a weed smoker, and a drunkard

Ogbeni...na huzzle o...wechat/ courier format/alipay work too dey stressful...to translate alone na die....Google dey translate nonsense..

lolz..wetin google do u
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
If truly bcoz of d suspension then she is a foolish girl. What of we with responsibilities wey covid-19 end our contracts till now
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Not the best solution
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by nickxtra(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
The husband has taken d 2kids for dna test
You can't even respect the dead, a woman like you? Suwegbe woman like you
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by bada007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
this is personal to me because we still chatted recently I was hear this on the news not knowing it will happen to someone close to me RIP
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
We are all going through trauma in nigeria, at different level and scope.

Different triggers will activate a depression and sometimes an irrecoverable surrender to the hardships.

Too much pressure and struggle, it aattcks you from every angle and soon as you solve one two more drop in.

Our endurance level differ, and thats why many of us are still alive and coping.

May God not give us a hardship greater than we have the power to endure.

I pray she rests in peace. It is sad to hear.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Originalsly: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:

She probably committed suicide out of depression as that job was her only source of income n livelihood.

PLEASE ALWAYS VOICE OUT AND DON'T DIE SILENTLY.

So true... was thinking of that. She knew she would be suspended... so why was she late? No doubt..... can be that lost pay would've been a game changer ... for the worse. No doubt she was poisoned... but my concern was it suicide? ... or murder? How can a container not be found? I would want to believe she was poisoned by force .... the person left with the container and she managed to make the distress call. I hope they really investigate this matter
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Carloslehder: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wanted to collect her number in the mall on new year's eve sef,it's a pity
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by jamjos(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=descarado post=97787829]There is more to this. One can't just commit suicide because of suspension from work.
Find it hard to believe.[/quote correct.]
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Carloslehder: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bruno3000:
Akure pple are very wicked set of humans. Go and see how they treat their employees with disdain. I hated that place during my Nysc days... suspension letter Kwa!
You no get sense at all
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
You see nizoorians? Very wicked set of people that deserve their leaders coupled with SARS.

How can you suspend a worker for coming late? Not even a query.

Now, the girl is dead, go and give her another suspension letter na.

Ewu.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Janella1(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bruno3000:
Akure pple are very wicked set of humans. Go and see how they treat their employees with disdain. I hated that place during my Nysc days... suspension letter Kwa!
Are you serious? I am moving to Akure for job hunt o
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by feedthenation(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
---A very sad development---
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by luluosas(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Coward!
I lost my landlady's first born today to stomach trouble, and couldn't hold my tears because he was really a good man to my family
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
People must really be clinging to the meaning this world now offers.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Klasique911(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
And at the end of the month when you see your salary nor be person go tell you make you dey come work early

Ogbeni...na huzzle o...wechat/ courier format/alipay work too dey stressful...to translate alone na die....Google dey translate nonsense..I need to retranslate like two or three times before I dey get am clear...

Baba show your boy love na, even though na wechat format we go run am!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by ahmedajadi(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:
She probably committed suicide out of depression as that job was her only source of income n livelihood.
Guys always talk to someone irrespective of the situation, if I had met her or knew about her job loss, for sure I would have assisted here at my company and also give her some cash to maintain.
Guy, assist me now.. Me sef dey find job ooo make you kuku EPP me.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by millionboi2: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:
Guys always talk to someone irrespective of the situation, if I had met her or knew about her job loss, for sure I would have assisted here at my company and also give her some cash to maintain.
could her money be in MBA forex
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Pravedk: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Ogbeni...na huzzle o...wechat/ courier format/alipay work too dey stressful...to translate alone na die....Google dey translate nonsense..I need to retranslate like two or three times before I dey get am clear...

Chai!
I was beginning to get depressed not reading your comments. Seun needs to be a real ass niggar by putting you on salary or make regular supplies of weed or pussy for your contributions to this awa online beer parlour!

Anyways while you were away, a simp killed himself cos of vagina pple.
Wetin bitcoin and ethereum dey smoke na God know

E go be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by aspiring44: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
descarado:
There is more to this. One can't just commit suicide because of suspension from work.
Find it hard to believe.

There are psychosis in people which you can't just decipher
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by lawalmovichhhh: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:

I must commit sucide too....you will all think is a play. I need you people to help me . no help tommorow. i wlll surely kill myself......09017585060
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Xiujuu:
It's more than the suspension
Omalicha Nwa grin
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Nchenches: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

If companies are organized your own way where workers can come late but lateness deterred by salary fluctuations, your business shall collapse.
Better remain pusssy banger - leave business mngt for us.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Ofemmanu1: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Okortor:

Job seekers are coming for ya.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by jacoik(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
The husband has taken d 2kids for dna test
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear girl, u for add wickedness to ur name oooo. lolxxxxx hahahaha God I don die here
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by mozes01(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
This story is incomplete. She wasn't sacked ffs, only few days suspension. why kill yourself wen you will probably resume very soon? But wetin I Sabi I'm just a non weed smoking slawormirr
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerians don't love themselves, they killed her and the story to "she committed suicide because she was suspended from work". Can of poison was not found.

The dead can't speak for itself.
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Jibsy203(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na there handwork,afonja and suicide are 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.