Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work (79574 Views)

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Harinholar(f): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
She took her life just because of a baseless excuse..who ShopRite help�
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Harinholar(f): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Okortor:
She probably committed suicide out of depression as that job was her only source of income n livelihood.
Guys always talk to someone irrespective of the situation, if I had met her or knew about her job loss, for sure I would have assisted here at my company and also give her some cash to maintain.
PLEASE ALWAYS VOICE OUT AND DON'T DIE SILENTLY.
Can I pls submit my CV?? Studied Food science and technology
Re: Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work by Josywhyte: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
That wasn't enough reason for her to have taken her life. Wetin she come gain kwanu as she kill herself? U don carry problem give ur family people. RIP fine babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.