Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) (79757 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by sammysmiles(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome to page 2

5 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by mayklef(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Hmmm
instead of you to tap into his blessings and save your children the pain of typing "vanity" when their mates are living the good life, u juz open mouth waaaa
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Alexgman1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
One day all dis tins will turn to aches. There will be a new heaven & a new earth. After the AMAGEDON.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by dhardline(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
krissconnect:

Poverty no dey tire u?
Poverty is in the mind. Open the eyes of your mind so you will be able to see beyond the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Suntemi(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Man has taste....

Premium

There's nothing premium about this design. This is 2021
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Harrybliss(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Set awon vanity upon vanity will soon land.

If u like say money isn't good....
Na u sabi....

May This kind money Blessing reach us ��������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by tolumizzy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Money stop nonsense
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol.. see staricase be like Heathrow airport.

Baba God, My own e money ooo

4 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Omezif(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
The structure looks fantastic
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by sunnyanet(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
nice one, just like my house
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nkwobi042: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
mayklef:

instead of you to tap into his blessings and save your children the pain of typing "vanity" when their mates are living the good life, u juz open mouth waaaa

You dey craze?Poverty kill you there cheesy
I be Anambra man,I too like moneyyyy!!!
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by afbstrategies: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice cheesy
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

u go kill yourself o. So as you are u no like good thing? which one be vanity for there?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Suntemi:

There's nothing premium about this design. This is 2021

So the materials he used are cheap and inferior right?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by BlessedNuel: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Money na better blood tonic.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Anaedo1: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.

Verify his source of wealth nah..
Idiot.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Anaedo1: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, source of income?

What's your source of stupidity?.

4 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

And you want to say you don't like this kinda of vanity
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Chirowman(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Money is good ,all those vanity is vanity should avoid me. Enjoy life on Earth
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
I need 50k loan biko nu
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Lumideety(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks

Check my page for modern and contemporary building designs..
https://www.facebook.com/lumenuxArchitecture/?view_public_for=304334786662446
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Vyolet(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Does he intend to relocate to the east?
I think this is too large for someone that only visits east during festivities.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
Even poverty is vanity upon vanity too.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
hisgrace090:

I dont think the brother is doing that fine this days.
Their house is built together. Like an estate with two houses.

2 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Lenient001: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Stop flaunting your wealth on the internet because you are convincing the girls of nowadays.
Me as an example.. I no get money; I no get a girlfriend grin.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Focusmind: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Not my type of design. Very grotesque. Please visit pinterest and see modern house designs. Our standards are still terribly low in this country. I am not hating o so don't insult me.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fake News, Fake Photos, Fake Video, this ain't E-money home.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by nedekid: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.
I understand his wealth has been there for sometime. He was the sponsor of kc presh ie his brother and some guy. Those heavy cars and money they flaunted then were his. This is over 10-15 years ago.
Will that then be considered gradual accumulation of wealth as you said?
Anyway what ever this guy does for a living, he must be doing it well and codedly, cos his cash has been consistent and rising.

2 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
This E money or egg money no different from pretty Mike, they are both mad

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Onepeople: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
post=97858376:

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
But, how sure are you?

Meanwhile,
We came across these words below bolded in yellow from numerous Nairaland members,
We found out it is a yoruba idiom and as always,
we asked Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b] to please tell us the meaning of the word,
but Sisi Yewande is doing yanga for us now (People play too much at this place sha cheesy)
She is laughing at the rest of us up till now...

Can any of our Yoruba friends here help us in translating the bolded yellow words below please?
We heard it has something to do with this 'palatial interior' thread.........
(sigh deeply!)
the way this one spam every thread with gibberish can be very annoying.

4 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks
I'm your plug bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.