Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) (79756 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by evans4luv: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Poverty nor dey taya you?
u be reall idiot, do u know how that guy suffer, do u know what he passed through to get to the place he was today, go and read about his bio u dumb, let me tell u some of his assets u gay, he has a record label with the name 5 star record label, he is also into clearing and forewarding, he is the emmy cargo u know about today, his container terminals is scartered all over lagos, he is also into oil and gas u pussy face, i hate it when some idiot will label peoples hustle as blood money, oga u better hustle to deliver yourself from this monster called poverty , that guy bad o, i come in peace

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.

You're an enemy of progress .

What did you mean by wealth with no verifiable source ? Is five star music and Emmy shipping line not verifiable?

Enemy of progress you are .
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Blueblood78:
ritualist

Seems you're into money ritual?

Enemy of progress.

May you never be wealthy since you hate wealth.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by ShakurMY(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

Start making more than enough money, you will change your mindset.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

What did you mean by wealth with no verifiable source ? Is five star music and Emmy shipping line not verifiable?

To a Yoruba person, every Igbo man that has money is a ritualisti. Forgetting that they are the skull miners very well know across the world.

Just google Yoruba skull miners.

4 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Kaiser20: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
OP you suppose to be showing us emoney's chains of industries. Or you never see people industrial park.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Anaedo1: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Probably your dad. angry

At least am not a bastard like you.
Fool.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Generalnomercy:

To a Yoruba person, every Igbo man that has money is a ritualisti. Forgetting that they are the skull miners very well know across the world.

Just google Yoruba skull miners.

There hate for the most successful tribe in Nigeria , The Igbos, just tire me .
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by bubu2019: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
sifia pain
You no take time you go die very young
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by H2ho(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Washy and.... grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Mcslize: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2021

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Cj4charles(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vyolet:
Does he intend to relocate to the east?
I think this is too large for someone that only visits east during festivities.
that's why u see igbo men making money and pple who hardly think like them will say it is blood money.

He will lend the house for nollywood movies. Imagine being paid like 500k just assuming o which i bet is more to rent to cast a movie, then times it by how many igwe and rich uncle e.t.c films production nollywood do weekly

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Suntemi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
naijadrivablog:

E fine pass your "face me I slap you".

read what I wrote again, this time, slowly
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mompha how far you?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
Poverty mentality.

Go and make money.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Emoney!, ka nye YA otito n'odinma, ayayaya
#culturalpraise2
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by naijadrivablog: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

If you know how to query CAC website, Fivestarmusic isn't registered.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by daleehat: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=film3four post=97788764][/quote] With fraud Money.,.....tufiaaaaaa
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by femifemi1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.

The same way they follow hushpuppi too on Instagram, now we see foul yansh....but what do I know??

God has place two paths before us, the path of life & that of death. It's now left for son of Adam to choose....

But I chose life today, tomorrow and forever.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by chimex001(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
dhardline:
Lovely interior no doubt but the rate at which I've seen shinny things fade away makes me understand the vainess of it all. cry

Reminds me of one Ezego
Where is his mansion and fleet of cars today?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by virtual7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks

Yes we can, where is your location. Drop your email, I'll send you a message
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by emmyloski125(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:
If you had the choice between E-Money wealth and a nice time outing with bobrisky...

...what would be the color of your Ferrari? undecided
Wait fess....I'm very sure the 'ferrari' will come from E-Money and not that putrid and gloriously hideous cretin called 'Bobrisky'....Anything wey make us meet lasan! I must buy 6 canes from Iya Suliyat wey I go use recreate the 39 stripes of Paul for hin body!

I must run those whips for that hin over-bleached skin!
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Femi316: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vanity crew una dey there
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by 27Pushing30: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Google search did not bring up anything though

Kindly point me in the right direction

Thanks
greggng:

E money has a shipping line. He is into oil and gas business ....the record of how he makes his money is in public dormain and efcc knows about it ....that is why nobody has come to question his wealth.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Agugbadin: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
When other Anambrarians see this they will start to think out what crime to commit to make such money such as drugs and others to get quick money.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
naijadrivablog:

If you know how to query CAC website, Fivestarmusic isn't registered.

You're too dumb.

Evil enemy of progress.

Why are you people always angry over Igbo's progress?

Very despicable act.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by sayso: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Money identity

Life is good when money dey... even for Bible when job lost him riches him begin curse the day wey dey born am.. there's agony in poverty

Baba God deliver your children.. run am for us
Kids , go and read about Job in the bible,you may start having sense, don't depend on lies your parents told you. Indomie children.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Generalnomercy: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
27Pushing30:
Google search did not bring up anything though

Kindly point me in the right direction

Thanks

Igbo's don't do audio business, we do real businesses unlike Yoruba's well know for stealing government money and rituals.

Go to Ibadan, ogbomosho, Ijebu etc and see how they kill people everyday for money rituals.

Don't worry, We are coming for your tribes men soon.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
God would take me here one day. Amen
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:
So where is the brother's house

Both of them share's the same compound....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.