Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) (79759 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
film3four:
Here's the complete interior of Emoney's palatial house in Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJsrW6LD_vv/?igshid=1ldi80tknt8fi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE64lHYlW7o

"Complete interior"? How's that d interior of d entire house?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks

Can I send you a mail?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by wildikeman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Most times I ask myself.. Why showcase your house..?

2 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is an English word for such crass display of wealth.
The interior decor is tasteless
Sorry not sorry
All that light and too much shiny stuff.
I guess some people will like it.
I have asked several what he does for a living.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by KayCee92(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:
So where is the brother's house

U don swy bring confusion. Go and show us ur own brother's house fes.... We wan see sth grin grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by KayCee92(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:

U don swy bring confusion. Go and show us ur own brother's house fes.... We wan see sth grin grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Jibsy203(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbos are great blessed black race on earth,our Yoruba mozlem friends should keep on there dirtiness and scratch face

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

From your name already

Your olodo is unrivaled
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Anaedo1:

What's your source of stupidity?.

Probably your dad. angry

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's nice of him....

It's very very good to make your comfort zone beautiful and for sure clean because that's the only place on earth you feel safe, feel Comfortable because its your house , that's where you stay, that's the only place you can walk round naked freely without any intimidation from anyone abi..!
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by greggng: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.

E money has a shipping line. He is into oil and gas business ....the record of how he makes his money is in public dormain and efcc knows about it ....that is why nobody has come to question his wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by mysteryman2014: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace

Poverty mentality
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beautiful house no doubt but this news has made front page several times. I know airforce 1 alone has posted it at least twice.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by kolade560: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hushpuppy where art thou?? see ur mate......
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by mysteryman2014: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Alexgman1:
One day all dis tins will turn to aches. There will be a new heaven & a new earth. After the AMAGEDON.

Self Consolation grin cheesy grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by mysteryman2014: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Alexgman1:
One day all dis tins will turn to aches. There will be a new heaven & a new earth. After the AMAGEDON.

Self Consolation grin grin grin
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by kolade560: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:
The way some of these guys are flaunting wealth with no verifiable source of income is the bane of youths in the society. Only few people will bother how some of these wealth are gathered. The majority just want to make it by all means. Getting sudden wealth is a way to destruction but gradual accumulation of wealth will surely last longer no matter how we see it. I pity those that take people like this as mentor.

go and verify how ur father gather poverty...... jealous nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by West2019(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
go and sleep inside toilet bro
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by folu4real(f): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:

@ Agege
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by kolade560: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
if this is vanity, then pray for thatched house .....you pray daily for success but u are here being jealous of those that have gone ahead ......
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by NdigboWorldwide: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
princemillla:
If u can design house like this I will need ur contact soonest. Thanks
Don't go and start what you can't finish.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:
I think the other building in the same compound was built for Kcee by Emoney.
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zico5:

Poverty nor dey taya you?
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Suntemi:
The design is wack

E fine pass your "face me I slap you".
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Fatheroflove(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vanity
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Bobcul: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dear God, I really love what i just saw. Please my own blessings oooh that's how it supposed to be, making life comfortable. Up E. money
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Dminister(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
Vanity

I want this kind of vanity
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by evans4luv: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
some poverty striken idiots with poverty thinking will come here to rant vanity upon vanity or blood money, when brokeness kiss u small u go know the value of money, una better hustle and stop deceiving una selfs with all those dumb slogans......i come in peace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by Ndipe(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
How is it vanity? Would you prefer he lived in a mud house?

Buharidgeneral:
Vanity upon vanity

I go in peace
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by rafcrown(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
2021 predictions
PRAY WELL FOR SOME POPULAR BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA THIS YEAR. BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2021
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by mightyhazel: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Onepeople:
the way this one spam every thread with gibberish can be very annoying.
lol.. he is mentally challenged
Re: The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
lamentor78:

Since you asked, I'll answer you. Kcee's building is identical to that of his brother, Emoney. You may not even notice any difference, even if you look closely. Each of them is a 9-bedroom duplex. I have seen the pics of both buildings. A few months ago, I also wrote a CV for the engineer who supervised the construction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.