Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please Help Ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Ooo (216 Views)

Picture: Omo...Oyinbo Get Mouth Ooo.... / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ooo by eddy2farm(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
People In the house, especially lagos lawyer I need your help.
My brother issue quit notice to one of his tenant. The notice was issued six month to his yearly expiration which expired on the 31/12)2020.
The tenant is saying that the notice is suppose to be after the expiration of his yearly rent which I tink is not true.
My brother went to the human rights for the issue.
Please did my brother issue the notice on the right time ? And what should he do?
Please the house is in Lagos .
Re: Please Help Ooo by Lisaint(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nah after expirations nah
Re: Please Help Ooo by backnbeta(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
So, six months is not enough to look for another apartment? Thank God for decent tenants who pay rent on time and move out without issues undecided
Re: Please Help Ooo by rontolo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Get police to bounce the idiot. I’m doing same with my house now!
Re: Please Help Ooo by nyiamfrank: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can issue quit notice anytime, not after expiration.

Did the tenant acknowledge 6months ago that he received the notice?

If so, the tenant is just seeking for additional time.

Notice 6 months ago to quit after expiration, what more?

Tell your brother to go back to court an get FORCEFUL EJECTION notice. Liaise with government forces and throw the idiot out.

But if he is begging, let your brother understand with him, please. Times are hard.
Re: Please Help Ooo by eddy2farm(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tank u, but I really want to no if he served the notice well .quote author=rontolo post=97791263]Get police to bounce the idiot. I’m doing same with my house now! [/quote]
Re: Please Help Ooo by eddy2farm(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
so that mean the notice was served properly? In that case can he get Court eviction paper? He doesn't want the matter to go to court for hearing because the other tenant case is still in court for more than two years now and she is not paying rent . He just want quick lawful way to evict him out. quoiamfrank post=97791319]You can issue quit notice anytime, not after expiration.

Did the tenant acknowledge 6months ago that he received the notice?

If so, the tenant is just seeking for additional time.

Notice 6 months ago to quit after expiration, what more?

Tell your brother to go back to court an get FORCEFUL EJECTION notice. Liaise with government forces and throw the idiot out.

But if he is begging, let your brother understand with him, please. Times are hard.[/quote]
Re: Please Help Ooo by eddy2farm(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Pls I really need more information on this issue

(1) (Reply)

US Congress Rejects First Challenge Against Biden Win / Merkel Finds Twitter Halt Of Trump Problematic. / NIGERIA: A Jalopy With Corrupt Drivers (leaders) And Stupid Passengers (masses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.