Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! (5482 Views)

Ijebu Ode Garri Water Dey Boil Inside Edo State / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by EzeAro: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
ESN clashed with and killed several herdsmen who have been fomenting trouble along that Eha Amufu axis, and now the army are attacking ESN, right now there's been a fierce and terrifying exchange of heavy gunfire all over Nsukka... I just visited to see my mum now I'm scared for my life and family.

20 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by EzeAro: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please pray for us

7 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by capatainrambo: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
The same sliders bandits pulled and kidnapped yesterday ?

Esn should mobilise to thier base and cure thier craze once and for all

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by okigbojihad: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:
Please pray for us

nwanne this is serious i'm seeing similar report everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:
ESN clashed with and killed several herdsmen who have been fomenting trouble along that Eha Amufu axis, and now the army are attacking ESN, right now there's been a fierce and terrifying exchange of heavy gunfire all over Nsukka... I just visited to see my mum now I'm scared for my life and family.
Stay at home
Don’t move anywhere

12 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by TooMuchStuff: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
ESN na MEN dem be.....!

Grand Children of Biafra Civil war Soldiers...!

Na una papa born you all...!
Thunder Faya da Bastards....!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Kpokrikpo: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
One thing the government has failed to realize is that ESN can not be intimidated, since they couldn't intimidate boko boys and bandits, is it now ESN that can be cowed......i don't think so.... It's high time these top men wake from their slumber and act

31 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Foolishbuhari: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:

Very good! God bless ESN boys doing his work! Since the army have chosen to pick sides against the people, let them fall by the hundreds and thousands.

Those bastard fulanis shot a friend of mine along this particular Eha Amufu area. They wore army camouflage, and mounted a road block that night pretending to be soldiers.

They successfully robbed my friend, then attempted to kidnap him and that was when my friend resisted. They shot at him; but for the odeshi he had, he'd be dead now. When the bullets didn’t hurt him, he attacked both of them to try to snatch a rifle. They fought back and managed to escape into the bush. So immediately I heard Eha Amufu, I knew it's true because those fulanis be doing the most there for sometime now!

36 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
KayodeAdeyemi17:
A lot of people are taking advantage of the crypto space (Cashing out effortlessly) but you.
It's not so complex. I know say country hard, but you sef fit start with $50 begin make money.
click on my signature to get started.
You lack human empathy. People are in distress and this is what you deem fit right to post on this thread.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by christistruth01: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Very good! God bless ESN boys doing his work! Since the army have chosen to pick sides against the people, let them fall by the hundreds and thousands.

Those bastard fulanis shot a friend of mine along this particular Eha Amufu area. They wore army camouflage, and mounted a road block that night pretending to be soldiers.

They successfully robbed my friend, then attempted to kidnap him and that was when my friend resisted. They shot at him; but for the odeshi he had, he'd be dead now. When the bullets didn’t hurt him, he attacked both of them to try to snatch a rifle. They fought back and managed to escape into the bush. So immediately I heard Eha Amufu, I knew it's true because those fulanis be doing the most there for sometime now!

While they are at it they should not forget to deal with the drug dealers ,Yahoo boys and fake drugs peddlers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Resurrection212: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fulani people done subdued you.soon that state will be deserted. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Printerscanner: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:

Herdsmen mist be flushed out of Southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by favor914: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

They successfully robbed my friend, then attempted to kidnap him and that was when my friend resisted. They shot at him; but for the odeshi he had, he'd be dead now. When the bullets didn’t hurt him, [b]he attacked both of them to try to snatch a rifle. They fought back and managed to escape into the bush[b]. So immediately I heard Eha Amufu, I knew it's true because those fulanis be doing the most there for sometime now!
Your friend alone chased 2 Fulani Herdsmen into the Eha Amufu forest but the whole village ran away, & needs some other bandits aka ESN to fight for them? Very ironic.

3 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by clockwisereport: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:

which part of Nsukka?

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by IgweOfNnewi: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
You never see something
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by UsmanFodio: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Your friend alone chased 2 Fulani Herdsmen into the Eha Amufu forest but the whole village ran away, & needs some other bandits aka ESN to fight for them? Very ironic.

Your hatred towards Nnamdi Kanu after Expulsion has blocked your part of brain responsible for reasoning

22 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by castrogee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Resurrection212:
Fulani people done subdued you.soon that state will be deserted. grin cheesy

Loolol, you wish!

3 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Onlinesmart: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
So people are this dumb? Someone posted an unconfirmed news and they've started their usual chest beatings.

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by providencia(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
EzeAro:
My prayers for you people in southeast. May the terrorist not succeed. One love from southsouth

5 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Smitharo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
southern naija unite..

Naija don cast..

We all sitting on a time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2021
EzeAro:
Am at eha amufu now.. which side of eha amufu is this crisis taking place? the only crisis we know is the one at Egedegede at ebonyi boundary with eha amufu on Monday night
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Villagedude: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Onlinesmart:
So people are this dumb? Someone posted an unconfirmed news and they've started their usual chest beatings.
most confirmed news comes after a day or so, I called a friend there immediately I got exact location. He only said there's been shooting since morning but he can't confirm if it's ESN and the army

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:40am On Apr 02, 2021
If ESN or Nnamdi Cownu is seeing this, I'd like to let him know that if the south east totally goes to shit, yemeni tier shit... Am ready to supply you arms for a good price if you have the money....

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by CaptainAyub: 3:20am On Apr 02, 2021
christistruth01:

While they are at it they should not forget to deal with the drug dealers ,Yahoo boys and fake drugs peddlers
First fool on the thread.
Congratulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by okigbojihad: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
If ESN or Nnamdi Cownu is seeing this, I'd like to let him know that if the south east totally goes to shit, yemeni tier shit... Am ready to supply you arms for a good price if you have the money....

go and supply your spinless coneheaded coward men in benin republic idp camp or better yet i think your people in kwara state under the fulani caliphate will need it,u could start by showing to the world u got some balls by reclaiming yewa and kwara state. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:06am On Apr 02, 2021
matex97:
You lack human empathy. People are in distress and this is what you deem fit right to post on this thread.
sign he is a scammer
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

go and supply your spinless coneheaded coward men in benin republic idp camp or better yet i think your people in kwara state under the fulani caliphate will need it,u could start by showing to the world u got some balls by reclaiming yewa and kwara state. cheesy

You guys keep repeating the same old stale trash....am only marketing myself. How's your sisters in ebonyi btw....I heard one rashidi guy and his fellow fulani chaps are gangb@ng them in eboyin forests after cracking the skulls of 25 of their brothers in a single day... amaka that chinedu used 10 tubers to marry is getting penetrated rent free by some fulani bororo...dey expect your fulani nephews soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by okigbojihad: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You guys keep repeating the same old stale trash....am only marketing myself. How's your sisters in ebonyi btw....I heard one rashidi guy and his fellow fulani chaps are gangb@ng them in eboyin forests after cracking the skulls of 25 of their brothers in a single day... amaka that chinedu used 10 tubers to marry is getting penetrated rent free by some fulani bororo...dey expect your fulani nephews soonest.

atleast they got some balls.they are still in their lands not running from the face of death, unlike your afonja cowards who have proved time with out number and doubts u were born to be cowards and weaklings..Esn are doing lord's work protecting the territories even against the nigeria army,

the afonja opcs that advanced into the forest to confront the fulanis what happened to them? one of them was caught and tied like a hopeless he-goat and his throat was slit open grin grin and the rest took to their heels.

what happened next? a media statement was released by your afonja cowards that they can't advance into the bush due to weapons the tiny fulani boys were wielding..when Igbos are bragging about defending themselves a piglet tribe like yours shouldn't even make the media.just one confrontation with the fulanis they made an example out of your coneheaded brother. cheesy cheesy

u beta go save your scratched faced people in IDP camps..bloody spinless men cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:59am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:

What rubbish are you saying??. Can't you see how herdsmen are terrorising the Eastern region??. Abi u be herdsman angry
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Electrochemistry(m): 5:14am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

So what is your point now? Are you fairing better than the Igbo in confronting herdsmen? You must be too foolish for your age!

4 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Jamesbally: 5:19am On Apr 02, 2021
There shall be no hiding place for the wicked. The Nigerian Army should kill all the bastards.
May God bless our Galant Soldiers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled / Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics / Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.