Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (48994 Views)

From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Corona virus
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
I think it has to do with vehicle fume! Yesterday, I didn’t drive so I boarded a Public vehicle to another town. Omoo! On my way back, the vehicle I boarded I noticed hot air and bad petrol smoke like odor around my feet and it’s gets pretty serious every time the drive accelerated. I told the driver to stop and check, behold it’s from the exhaust. I jejely paid him off to go and look for another vehicle.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Eaglesence: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378115/2-elderly-people-slump-die-alighting-vehicles-rivers-photos/

Na their own rapture be this o. People, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Jesus Christ is coming soon. He is Lord of all.
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Check if the exhaust is leaking inside d car, they cud have died of carbon monoxide poisoning
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Kingosytex(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Sunofgod post=97793967]Carbon monoxide....exhaust fumes?[/quote

No, they will tell you it is COVID-19. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2021
could be, those buses are usually packed with people, no air, in addition to maybe carbon monoxide poisoning, seems the toxins buildup was too much, and oxygen was already used up
Sunofgod:
Carbon monoxide....exhaust fumes?

The solution is proper ventilation.
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Joystark(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Ha God.

Abeg o
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by faceland: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Many people we see walking on the road these days are walking dead folks looking for the unfortunate finger to push them down

So.... Bfr you have the urge to fight, think twice

Please tell those people with hot temper.

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Sunofgod:
Please what's the average life expectancy of a nigerian? I guess it is carbon monoxide or exhaust fumes? grin grin grin
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by juman(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Corona death.
Most likely.
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by DedeNkem: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2021
This could be covid-19. Don't touch a corpse on the road, call the appropriate authority!
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2021
PaylessPhone:
Toxic from the vehicle engine I guess.....
You people keep saying things you don't know.
I know a man who was working in PHRC since 19 years, he's retired now. 65 old very strong and healthy, as at when he got employed Nigeria was flaring gas consistently from the refinery, but with medical check up and treatment he's waxing strong.
People should take their health seriously, it helps.
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Clinghton: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2021
This calls for investigation, but who would

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Khadrenaline:
Sadly, an autopsy won't be run to ascertain the cause of their death. We can only guess what may or may have not been. May their souls rest in peace

My thoughts too! They will leave it to sceptics to blame 'village people' or corona!

Fact of the matter is this useless country has abandoned our elderly who have given the best years of their lives to a ungrateful and wicked country! Their deaths could be the culmination of malnutrition, neglect, stress and old age diseases like diabetes and HBP......diseases which ordinarily can be managed successfully in saner climes!
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
could be, those buses are usually packed with people, no air, in addition to maybe carbon monoxide poisoning, seems the toxins buildup was too much, and oxygen was already used up

The solution is proper ventilation.
When they tell people to vote for good leaders in Nigeria people no dey hear.
In Ghana it is 3 person in each row for bus, taxi (one in front seat 2 person at back seat or 3 at back seat) leaving enough space and ventilation but for nigeria 4 in each row every where very congested and someone will say Nigeria is better than Ghana, pure lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Jellyk6: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello, i use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey -

Banks currently offer just 1.15% per annum, While PiggyVest, interest rate is 8% per annum!

After you sign up, complete your profile, save atleast N100 and you will Be rewarded with free N1,000

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2021
See am? That old man done stand for under sun tire awaiting his turn to be given number before getting access to his funds in the bank. More old people will still die because of our backward systems and backward decision makers... What a shame embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by AerialMapper: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Sunofgod:

That was my first thought from the headlines until I realized they alighted from different vehicles.
One from a bike and one from a bus.
Strange coincidence? Only an autopsy will tell

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Khadrenaline:

Aren't you the bigger fool here?
Phuq u
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by Rushna27(f): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
dis incident calls for enquiries making from d gods cos of d coincidence involved
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Father Lord I pray, let not the prophesies of Nigeria enemies who prophecied that dead bodies will litter our land as a result of covid19 poor handling come to pass, this I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by oblaak(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Foreigner12:
Okay.

What’s so special about lala viewing this thread? Why uploading a screenshot of this?
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunofgod:

Yea.... The car may not be combusting well
Re: 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) by todugo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is not covid for people and NCDC that will claim this as covid. Rivers State especially hear in Portharcourt have very poor air quality that even someone in his 40s will level lung cancer and other terminal illness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ? / What Is The Solution To This Pattern On Tongue? / 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.