Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building (26243 Views)

United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
dayleke:
Awon werey

This a very shameful act.
Listening to that man talk today with all the lies he was talking....

I wonder how he ever became president.

His followers are even dumber than him.

They are the real zombies.

Then you've not seen Nnamdi Kanu's followers.

If you call Trump's followers zombies, then Nnamdi Kanu's followers are dead bodies.

:-D

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by airsaylongcome: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
GOD Bless President Donald Trump!!
I Fully Support your Presidency anytime! Anyday! Anywhere !

Only 14 days left....make una enjoy. And let him sign all the pardons.

For come what may, Trump must vacate that White House by noon (Eastern Time) on January 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by causewahala: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump ought be jailed. If nobody dies from this stand-off, it'll be a miracle.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Miracle1991: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump must go to prison.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by jadyclem(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paperworka:
I wish we can storm ASOROCK like this angry angry
No think am o! Unless u don already sign your death warrant!

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
He’s already been impeached.

Republicans played themselves by not voting to remove him from office after his impeachment. Any other Republican would have stood a better chance than him. Mumu people .
t2luv1:

Invading the Capitol while congress is in session !!!! are you telling me this is justify? I love my country, and respect the constitution. I will never forgive you people for doing this. I f you don't like the outcome of an election guess what you have four years to plan and vote at next election. I will never vote for a republican again. Trump need to be impeach right now. I know he only has 14 more days in office. Impeaching him will make it impossible for him run in 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by dayleke: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Go and break up America, I beg you.

Lol...
Abi o..
Shebi na what he want be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
jadyclem:

They are not similar o! Their leaders get their people and country at heart, unlike here in Africa where the leaders hate the people and the country. If na Nigeria this kind thing dey happen you for don hear say military don go massacre everybody wey go there. Na bullets for dey fly for everywhere. Our leaders na d true definition of evil!
True.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Trump fans are dumb

Trump and the foolish supporters don't know what they are about to put their hand into

Mike pence is not in support of Trumps bullshit

Nigerian American like you in the ghettos of Ajegunle.

Na Mike Pence tell you say he no dey support Trump's bullshit. Mr. News Reader that knows all.

lolzz

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by lagdmark(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump don kaputt US reputation, China will be drinking champagne and be watching the childish drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kingpele:
Hahaha,I never knew that America has zombies as citizens ,I thought it was only here ,but now trump supporters have yet again prove me wrong ....that trump guy is the true but white copy of black dictators with dumb supporters ...chai ,When trump entered the race someone in the republican party said that if trump is nominated it will hurt our party ,I thought he was just envious of the flamboyant big trump but now am sure he was very right ,just that he was partisan cos trump is destroying the respect and goodwill of the federation of American people especially the office of the president...Is just very sad to most of us that admire their country and democracy..
The way some of you people talk is very funny and silly at the same time.
It is constitutional to protest against injustice in the system, so if it was in nigeria you people would shoot them as usual.
The USA can never be a shithole like Nigeria.
Even in the UK when their Parliament propose a law, protest can happen to stop the riot in the system, their citizens can besiege the building to oppose such.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Until the electoral heist committed against the good people of America is reversed, Americas democracy is in danger. Trump is the people's choice. give him back his stolen mandate for peace sake

Biden votes were from naija na
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Lubumbashi: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
If these protesters were mainly blacks, the police would have massacred a lot of them for trespassing on federal property and trying to harm personnel of the third arm of government. But because they are whites, they have been allowed to breach the seat of US government and even engage in an armed standoff with police officers who are now shy to use their weapons because the victims would not be an unarmed black man. I shake my head for American hypocrisy and racism.

6 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by FarahAideed: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Go and break up America, I beg you.

It must break
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by DontTradeUrSoul: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by airsaylongcome: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
cococandy:
lmao. 1

Very generous rating. I would say minus infinity
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by naijadrivablog: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Democracy model has been sold to the dogs.

History may be unkind to Trump!

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

Nigerian American like you in the ghettos of Ajegunle.

Na Mike Pence tell you say he no dey support Trump's bullshit. Mr. News Reader that knows all.

lolzz
Pence wrote a letter saying so but you obviously never got a copy.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/read-pences-full-letter-saying-he-cant-claim-unilateral-authority-to-reject-electoral-votes

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12948058_060121pence_pngc72784f3379b0a4738e5dad02aed4cec
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12948059_060121pence2_pngb4df059803c72f3dfbc430a90e62f673

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
FarahAideed:

It must break
You must break it ni or it will not break.

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Golan007: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Liposure:
on a scale of one to ten, rate trump's regime

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Valkrie: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is good for the goose is equally good for gander simple...!! interesting days ahead....assassination of Trump could be a card to be played by the puppeteers as things are going hay wire now for them...!!
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by dayleke: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

Then you've not seen Nnamdi Kanu's followers.

If you call Trump's followers zombies, then Nnamdi Kanu's followers are dead bodies.

:-D

Lol
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by t2luv1: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
AnthonyAk:

If black people dey crowd police for don dey shoot since

They would have been shot once they are om the capitol steps. These people are inside the senate hall !!!! Where are the National Guard, Capitol Police, Washington DC police. How did they get unto the Capitol steps this is a restricted area, You need s badge to get into this place. This call for some serious investigation. Heads gotta roll for this breach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by budaatum: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lubumbashi:
If these protesters were mainly blacks, the police would have massacred a lot of them for trespassing on federal property and trying to harm personnel of the third arm of government. But because they are whites, they have been allowed to breach the seat of US government and even engage in an armed standoff with police officers who are now shy to use their weapons because the victims would not be an unarmed black man. I shake my head for American hypocrisy and racism.

See how they protected Capitol Hill from BLM.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12948563_ereultexcackq74_jpeg_jpeg4bf83e5b557a8beec4529858ba466f11

Where are they now, you'd wonder.

4 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Very generous rating. I would say minus infinity
honestly
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by 99thEnemy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

But you can now, or are we stopping you? Just gather idiots like those magalots and storm to your hearts delight. Just remember Nigeria has army instead of National Guard.

grin grin grin

E go be sequel of 'Lekki toll gate' starring papperworka grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
As much as I would like to support Trump this is unfair to America Democracy. I won't completely blame Trump but the media. They divided America not Trump. Fox,newsmax,oann,wall Street Journal fed Republicans lies likewise cnn,new York times,washington post,politico,cbs,abc and others fed Democrats lies. The media didn't see the harm in what they did. Instigating hatred will hunt America and Biden rule will be hard

3 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Originalsly: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lubumbashi:

The reaction of authorities depends on the race of the perpetrators. If Black... deadly force... they had no right to trespass thereby posing an imminent danger to the lives of our elected officials and government. As the Federal Security agency we had no choice but to repel the invasion using appropriate force. If White... they will not shoot unless they are shot at. Those invading know they will not be shot at. Nothing new.... only now being played out to the world. If it weren't live... the media would cover it as a few misguided persons made their way into the capitol.

3 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by mattbass(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
DontTradeUrSoul:
Several Grossly silenced and under-reported massive Protests of millions of people from day 1! When physical People voted, Trump massively led in most the States. As soon as they say others should mail in their votes, Trump vote became permanently stagnant! Several Dem-loyalist electoral officers were caught live on CCTV stamping multiple "mailed-in ballots" for ForBiden. YouTube is removing confirmed Video evidences uploaded, fb is covering Truth Videos and branding it as rubbish, you are being enslaved right before your own eyes yet pretending like nothing is happening. All of you gullible senseless Christians dumb fuuls saying Trump lost, do you know so many Protest that has been going on by Millions since the election? All the now Satanists controlled Media ganged us not the broadcast it. But this is now international because they couldn't Silent that it happened live in White House. Facebook Owner, Twitter Owner, CNN, and others are all in the same Occults that are so much in a hurry to enthrone AntiChrist values. If e sure for Bidden, the Election must be reconducted.

My Brother, you are one of the very few that is still truly alive. Most of these mentally enslaved Spiritually Blind Nigerian youths would blind themselves to seeing or planning with you to actualize this highly needed Sensible and timely Vision. The Brainwashed mofos would rather pull down someone that's fighting for their Real Freedom. Buhari said it with his own mouth that he was terrified with fear and couldn't answer for over 20 minutes in President Trump's Office when he summoned him and looked him straight in the eye and and asked in anger "Why are you killing Christians in Nigeria?!" Buhari came back from that trip, BokoHaram killings paused indefinitely. As soon as sleepy Joe was fraudulently declared winner... You know the rest! Just today again in Yobe, look at the Massive Massacre!

No mind the gullible Nigerians.

Las las America go still suffer.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by zabuur: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
mattbass:

No mind the gullible Nigerians.

Las las America go still suffer.
They should count d electoral votes virtually. Abi, must they sit there?

Coz the guy u quoted spoke a lot of grammar, u think he'd made sense.

U don't need to write an epistle to explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by t2luv1: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lubumbashi:

Serious question !!!! The President spoke at the rally this morning and this happen. If you or I had spoken at a rally in the morning and our supporters invade the capitol Guess what we would have been placed under arrest by now. He knows he is not going to be President after 12 noon Jan 20. The constitution said that and can not be change. What the fuvk is wrong with him. Jeeze this gotta stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.