Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building (26235 Views)

United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by chris51(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=97791491]GOD Bless President Donald Trump!!
I Fully Support your Presidency anytime! Anyday! Anywhere !
[/quote

Your opinion is not needed. Trump has less than two weeks left in his administration

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by chris51(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=chris51 post=97793099][/quote]
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by chris51(f): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Until the electoral heist committed against the good people of America is reversed, Americas democracy is in danger. Trump is the people's choice. give him back his stolen mandate for peace sake

You are as dumb as Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by chris51(f): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
chris51:

You are as dumb as Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by YorubaPrince: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
dayleke:
Awon werey

This a very shameful act.
Listening to that man talk today with all the lies he was talking....

I wonder how he ever became president.

His followers are even dumber than him.

They are the real zombies.

Awon Okoro Savages are his minions and supporters angry
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Ayobami7(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
okay
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Naijaarchive(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by DaSailor: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Would you lead so that we follow?

Paperworka:
I wish we can storm ASOROCK like this angry angry
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paperworka:
I wish we can storm ASOROCK like this angry angry

You won't because you Nigerians aren't united ...and because the problem with political change in Nigeria is that it takes more than just storming Aso Rock.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Goodbye.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by pooozeee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shame on Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Buliwyf: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Swipa:
When trump won in 2016, i remember the "not my president" protests in New York. Dems be getting it back to back.

And the protesters took over government buildings and prevented proceeding from being carried out abi? Keep comparing apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by t2luv1: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I love this.

Remember black lives matter and antifa, how they burn down cities and loot businesses

This is just a pay back in the legal way.

Biden will rule over a divided nation

Time to call this what it is. THIS IS A COUP !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Exoclassic: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by chaloskyx: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
THEY ARE NOT AS SHAMEFUL AS A NATION WHERE SNAKES AND MONKES SWALLOW MONEY OR WHERE CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO STEAL BILLIONS FAINT AND COME IN WHEEL CHAIR TO ESCAPE JUSTICE OR WHERE ARMED FORCES SHOOT THEIR OWN CITIZENS WHOM THEY ARE MEANT TO PROTECT
dayleke:
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by ogbonti: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
tamdun:
Mike Pence being evacuated, trump may not escape jail, he should have left jejely

you are dumb for watching CNN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by ogbonti: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
chaloskyx:
THEY ARE NOT AS SHAMEFUL AS A NATION WHERE SNAKES AND MONKES SWALLOW MONEY OR WHERE CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO STEAL BILLIONS FAINT AND COME IN WHEEL CHAIR TO ESCAPE JUSTICE OR WHERE ARMED FORCES SHOOT THEIR OWN CITIZENS WHOM THEY ARE MEANT TO PROTECT

God bless you

everyone attacking Trump here are the reason why Nigeria is backward today - As long as TINUBU and INEC can write result to steal their elections - instead of fighting they come to nairaland to wail - and nothing happens and the cycle repeats itself in the next 4 years and they get ki ll ed by fulani herdsmen and instead of fighting back they fast and pray and expect magic to happen - AMERICANS DONT REASON LIKE THAT - THEY FIGHT, that is why we had the American revolution - UNTIL WE HAVE A REVOULTION IN NIGERIA - no Nigerian here should talk down what is happening in America

After these Trump supporters succeed in achieving their aim - or maybe create the process for electoral reforms where mass unsolicited mail-in ballots are outlawed, and the country becomes better - then all of you will queue up to go get American visa because you love to be in a country where things work - BUT how they got there for things to work - you do not care to know - yeye SH IT H O LE dwellers who love to be sorfa heads grin

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Cousin9999: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteness is a mental illness.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Rossintii: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Another case of white privilege. If the protestors were black every means would have been used to stop these protesters in their tracks

Yep. America is a country built and developed on injustice, racism, and prejudice.

All THAT is coming back to haunt them now.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Valkrie: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
ogbonti:

God bless you

everyone attacking Trump here are the reason why Nigeria is backward today - As long as TINUBU and INEC can write result to steal their elections - instead of fighting they come to nairaland to wail - and nothing happens and the cycle repeats itself in the next 4 years and they get ki ll ed by fulani herdsmen and instead of fighting back they fast and pray and expect magic to happen - AMERICANS DONT REASON LIKE THAT - THEY FIGHT, that is why we had the American revolution - UNTIL WE HAVE A REVOULTION IN NIGERIA - no Nigerian here should talk down what is happening in America

After these Trump supporters succeed in achieving their aim - or maybe create the process for electoral reforms where mass unsolicited mail-ballots are outlawed, and the country becomes better - then all of you will queue up to go get American visa because you love to be in a country where things work - BUT how they got there for things to work - you do not care to know - yeye SH IT H O LE dwellers who love to be sorfa heads grin

Don't mind them. ..I just laugh when I read comments here. Nigeria is the way she is all because of her people and the way they reason...once election is called it should hbe accepted without question...its clear the USA election was stolen and every body in places that matters are scared to speak or even look at evidence and the media keep pushing false narrative to the people and trying hard to choke everybody with it...Not all are fools and idiots....some would sure fight back and that's what america is experiencing today...!

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by ogbonti: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Valkrie:

Don't mind them. ..I just laugh when I read comments here. Nigeria is the way she is all because of her people and the way they reason...once election is called it should hbe accepted without question...its clear the USA election was stolen and every body in places that matters are scared to speak or even look at evidence and the media keep pushing false narrative to the people and trying hard to choke everybody with it...Not all are fools and idiots....some would sure fight back and that's what america is experiencing today...!

you nailed it
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by sunboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
So when trumpsters come in this forum to post stuff like “Biden will not be the President” “Trump will remain President” is this how you all want to win the Presidency?

If Antifa was tagged terrorist, what do we call this ? Coup planners ? Disgruntled concerned citizens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by EmekaA125(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
dayleke:
Awon werey

Trash talking. U are the real zombie here for supporting electoral fraud and injustice.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by EmekaA125(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Biden should be jailed outrightly for indulging in electoral fraud, manipulation and rigging just to oust a sitting President. He is the cause of what is happening now because Dems swore to destroy Trump's administration right from the onset. I commend Pro-Trump supporters for standing firmly with what they believed in.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by dayleke: 1:34am On Jan 07, 2021
EmekaA125:

Trash talking. U are the real zombie here for supporting electoral fraud and injustice.

Really?
Electoral fraud n injustice?
Thank you.

Your name says it all....

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by timesup234: 2:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Trump has given America to the dogs.

cheesy

Trump supporters entered inside the house chambers gangan.

Curfew has just been declared.

America done dey become third world country o.
America has always been a third world shithole. A smelling one for that matter. You all are blind
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by Adakintroy: 3:35am On Jan 07, 2021
I ask again why did trump mask not wear a mask.

They say because he is stupid. Stupid people know self preservation also.

Tell me something more intelligent.
Re: US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building by meobizy(f): 4:20am On Jan 07, 2021
I first thought this was a joke. I ignored the news until later in the day. Seeing the images happen shocked the life out of me. I'm happy to see that no matter where humans stay, we act the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.