Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (52628 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by alloy123: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairalanders
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Onelove508: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Sanchez01:

Please tell me you are kidding.

Lolz, yes na.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Ideadoctor(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Stop masturbation, the semen residue adds to this.
your moniker self,it is out of these world, wonder what seun will always think,anytime he come across these your moniker

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by EmekaA125(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Always wash ur ass with clean water after using the toilet.
Shave ur pubic area very well. In case of early morning semen discharge, remove and wash it immediately.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by AK481(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2021
use premier cool
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by prinsam30: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Shaving your gbolla

yes na, e shock u
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Bodyodour: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2021
pocohantas:
If they gift you boxers now, you will be angry. Whereas research has shown many of you would do with extra boxers.

— Shave well.

— Bathe regularly and wash all angles.

— Wear breathable fabrics. An underwear is fine doesn’t always mean it is the best. I advise cotton.

— Wash your bum well after defecating.

— Avoid those extra tight pants you guys wear.

— Please don’t spray anti-perspirants on your manhood like I saw someone suggest.

— You can consider seeing a doctor, maybe there is an underlying infection.

Till you fix this, I don’t want to hear “I like BJ” from you. I take God beg you.

Without this, the prick will be dangling visibly and its very shameful.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nigra(f): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2021
First of all,buy new boxers,shave your D and ass hole properly,anytime you wee,always wash the d,you poo,wash the bum properly,drink plenty water,don't use a boxer till the next day,if possible,sleep naked at night. smiley
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
J111333:
Two boxers a day, and it still dey smell? shocked

Brother if you sure say you dey shower twice a day as well, abeg talk to a god of man before our girls begin deny you BJ. lipsrsealed grin
Ewwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by thecanary: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Book a massage

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Babanah: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
emerged01:
Wash your penis after urinating. If you have any skin infection down there,you need to treat it.
If you are a fat person and you are suffering from ibotan” grin (I don’t know the English)you need to get a skin scream like neoskin to get rid of it.
Don’t let your boxer get wet while washing your anus after poo.

Ibotan = chafing
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Drizzy5001(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Use water to wash ur bum.
Avoid tissue
And tight boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by gud4vvvvv: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls
dey use towel rinse that area and your whole body thoroughly after bath. also shave the part often.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 44Bulldog(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Flier:
Most of the posters are suffering from a very Serious infection

I believe u...I suspect infection, even urine residual can't make ur boxer smell terribly in half a day

I was surprised to see tons of advices as if it's a common/normal thing

I've never heard of that and I've never came across niggas that smell down there....u know guys na, always on boxers in their various rooms

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by emerged01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Babanah:

Ibotan = chafing
Thank you bro.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by berrystunn(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
Educate me pls

After using the toilet wash your ass , with water
Not just clearing.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by SomehowBROWN(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bro shave and invest in body care o,
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Pegi23(f): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Most nigerian guys smell down there..no insults pls don't insult a truth teller..op are u sure u wash your boxer very well because most nigerian guys don't know how to wash their own clothes.
Op spay perfume on your boxer 30 minutes before you wear it..shave that stupid public hair u have on your prick and laps,wash your ass with water once u are done shitting. Once u piss finish pls use a tissue paper and wipe the tip of your dick and don't allow your piss touch your boxer

Good luck op and stop smelling down there. #pegi aka truth teller aka the exposer
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Npraise(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls

I suggest you go to the hospital for Lab test to see if it's urinary tract infection or .....
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by chewwie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pretty simple steps: - Shave or trim your pubic hairs. - Use scentless soaps to wash your nether regions. - Dry thoroughly - Use a scentless antiseptic powder down there. - Wear cotton underwear. - Don't wear underwear at night. - Bathe at least twice daily. - Don't wear 1 underwear twice. I have been doing these for years now and I am proudly odour free.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by chewwie(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Npraise:

I suggest you go to the hospital for Lab test to see if it's urinary tract infection or .....
If he had a UTI, bad odour wouldn't be his only problem
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by chewwie(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
kstyle2:
Shave your privates properly, when you peep, make sure you shake your stuff properly and no drop of pee settles on the boxer. Wash your boxers with nice scenting detergents and you can also use comfort when trying to rinse. Make sure the boxers are properly dried
I honestly do not see why one's boxers should smell if the processes are followed properly

Also, use scented soaps or shower gel when bathing and make sure you scrub areas around your privates properly. Then avoid those tight fitted boxers.
Scented products only make it worse. Sweat + inorganic scented products = terrible odour.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by funmiayodele(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Use water after peeing and pooing instead of tissue paper
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by NWAAMARA(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
change your gf asap!
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by NWAAMARA(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
funmiayodele:
Use water after peeing and pooing instead of tissue paper
hmmm. dirty girl!
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Learn to scrub those balls properly when u bathe.. but ur case is critical 2 boxers per day and it still stinks One fresh boxer shorts a day is normal and its not supposed to smell. Well maybe u have an infected balls or anus but sha try dey bathe morning and night before bed. If it doesn't change the odour baba consult the nearest hospital.. and yeah shave those ancient furs off...

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Easypro: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even those whose boxers smells will follow give him advice, fear our people.
�����
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by ninodaniel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even those whose boxers smells will follow give him advice, fear our people.
Guy i read this ur comment burst laugh where I dey
U dey ment
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by ninodaniel(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Stop masturbation, the semen residue adds to this.
Lol
Which kind moniker u get
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Npraise(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2021
chewwie:
If he had a UTI, bad odour wouldn't be his only problem
True. But he might have not told us everything. A visit to a clinic might be helpful.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by The5DME(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
UDUJ:
It's bshockong the types of stories that gets to the front page these days, smh undecided

Dude having smelling boxers all boils down to personal hygiene. I don't know how to put it on a more polite way.
Good afternoon sir, happy new year. Please sir, can I send you a DM if you don't mind?
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 44Bulldog(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pegi23:
Most nigerian guys smell down there..no insults pls don't insult a truth teller..op are u sure u wash your boxer very well because most nigerian guys don't know how to wash their own clothes.
Op spay perfume on your boxer 30 minutes before you wear it..shave that stupid public hair u have on your prick and laps,wash your ass with water once u are done shitting. Once u piss finish pls use a tissue paper and wipe the tip of your dick and don't allow your piss touch your boxer

Good luck op and stop smelling down there. #pegi aka truth teller aka the exposer

Pubic

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Chidimma Susa Ezenyili Slumps And Dies In UK (Photo) / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.