Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (53234 Views)

Woman Smelling Foul For Weeks Realises She Forgot Tampon In Her Body For 1 Month / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by makemillions: 4:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Wash your private part with apple cider vinegar
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Elove1: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2021
lampi:
stop using tissue paper to clean ur butt after going to toilet, try use water

Best advice so far
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by ChngedChnges(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Use any powder and rub all over that area after taking ur bath. One of the oldest trick I know. Thank me later
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Galatians: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Always shave
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Fredreva(m): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Most of you are looking the wrong direction o.

Bro u have to answer a few questions 1st, forget about the bathing and washing first.

Q1. How is the smell?
Q2. What exact part of your under do u suspect is triggering the smell (urinary or anal) ?
Q3. Does the smell come with a liquid like or mucus content?

because we might be looking at infection here and bathing well with acid won't do Jack.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Epicji: 5:52am On Jan 08, 2021
The last drop from ur urine cud make ur boxer to smell
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Makanaki127: 5:52am On Jan 08, 2021
And me I day wear my boxer for 2 weeks,he no day smell or get any odour
Na wa oh the life no real balance
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Kilishihunter: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Makanaki127:
And me I day wear my boxer for 2 weeks,he no day smell or get any odour
Na wa oh the life no real balance
Fire You no get conscience ne abi cheesy
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by AmUmokeme(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2021
DRY UR BOMBOM AFTER WASHING WITH WATER DURING TOILATING.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by femi4: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2021
youngreezy:
from your name you are Yoruba..so please wats d meaning of oja werey
It depends on the context

Literally meaning: mad market

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Liyan(f): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls

Wear 100% cotton boxers
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by UDUJ(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2021
It's bshockong the types of stories that gets to the front page these days, smh undecided

Dude having smelling boxers all boils down to personal hygiene. I don't know how to put it on a more polite way.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by naijanative: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
Educate me pls

Buy original Crusader soap and thank me later... this is no joke
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Hallabee1(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Aje....

which kind thing be this, so make we fry plantain abi .. Koboko dey ground for you.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2021
born2reign001:
Do you know any drug to use?

Typhoid can also cause body odour due to dirtiness of the fluid in your body system, as for drug go to pharmacy store and ask them

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Kaybaba5(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even those whose boxers smells will follow give him advice, fear our people.

Before nko
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Shave your scrotum
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by myrum(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Make sure u wash your penis after pee .A residual of pee will make the boxer smell
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Ashinze: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2021
Make sure you take your bath twice or 3 times a day with good soap and Dettol, and always apple perfumes too, and also , make sure you and your partner bath be4 sex too.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Integrafamoo: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Apply skinlean for a week on the hidden & weary areas. Make sure you dry very well with clean towel before wearing boxers.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does drinking plenty water help?

It dilutes the concentration of your urine so the ammonia contraction is less when you sweat.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by wyqay: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2021
shave down there and always wash with water after going to toilet for number 1 and 2.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Royalty28(f): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2021
After bathing, make sure you dry your body with clean towel before wearing boxer.
Remnant of the water on your body if not dried most times contributes to the smell
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by AbaLion: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2021
-Lion
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Use dettol to bath
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Ten06(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2021
You don't use deodorant for boxers. Make sure you wear your boxer once, after bathing change it.
When you wear boxer in the morning after you bath in the evening don't wear that same boxer again.
And don't wear one boxer for 2 days.
Lastly, make sure you take your bath in the morning and evening
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by GuyWise101(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

Mgbadakaenyi the problem you have here is that you don't wash your boxers very well, I was having this same problem until I learnt to wash my boxers thoroughly and I can now wear boxers 2days without no smell.

Wash the inner boxers more than you wash the outside, wash the inner side like 6mins and you will see results.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by daluvdr: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=mgbadakaenyi post=97795764]I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
Educate me pls[if you are one those people who's thighs rub each other when walking then it normal for that to happen people who's thighs don't rub together can't under stand, so what you need tí do is ensure you shave regularly don't allow hair accumulate their cause if it does it will trap dirt and no amount of bathing will remove it, wash you crotch regularly also whenever you want to go out apply vaseline copiously to your crotch this will reduce friction as well as reduce the smell and always wear clean pair of boxers]
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by unclesamm10(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Just try to be bathing atleast twice a day. Don't just pour water on your body, bath very well
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2021
SideshowBob:

Nairaland and savagery sha grin
grin grin grin grin the op self go know say nah joke I day lol
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by 9ise(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2021
1. Visit the doctor to ascertain if it is an infection.. the source could be uti/anal infection plus infected sweat glands - and make sure u complete ur dosage even if u noticed improvement in d course of taking d drugs

2. Shave often

3. Scrub hidden area with lime.. some minutes b4 bathing

4. Change your underwear.. and use iron on them after washing - not tight boxers.. 100% cotton

5. Drink water a lot.. like a sachet every 100mins..

6. Include fruits to ur diet..

7. Reduce/ Stop masturbating.. it reduces body zinc

8. Clean up immediately after every round of sex.. and drink enuf water

9. Try Tetmosol medicated soap - citronella (quite cheap)

10. Be self observant..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.