Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army (6126 Views)

Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by kingeze88(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Our gallant soldiers at the war front, fighting against Boko Haram and ISWAP deserves all the good kits they can get. My heart was broken when a man posted a picture of a boot that is worn by a captain in the Nigerian Army that is fighting against the insurgents.

People at the war front are fighting day and night to keep us safe. They are sacrificing their lives in every battle so that we could sleep peacefully at night. These men and women deserves to get good things too. This boot that belongs to a captain is worn-out and mended too many times.

This reminds me of some soldiers that posted the terrible food they were eating at the war front in social media. I can't believe what I saw. Soldiers that will fight long-hour battles gathering to drink Garri that only I can finish without getting satisfied. It speaks alot about the things are possibly going on out there that we have zero information about.

If a captain can be wearing a boot as terrible as that, what is a low-ranked soldier wearing? Our gallant soldiers deserves good kits because i believe it will boost their confidence. It will help us in the fight against the insurgents.

Aisha Yesufu has reacted to this picture, see what she said below;

What do you think? What's stopping our soldiers from getting good kits?

1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Niyeal(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Akube

E dey last well well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by merieam16(f): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Niyeal:
Akube
E dey last well well
lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by CandyOps(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fight against terrorism all over the world is full of scams and budget padding.

Government and chief of arms dem never chop money finish na to buy canvas for mopo grin

Even for NYSC to find matching kit na wahala. something wey them suppose provide options on the website for prospective corp members to fill out online and have kits readily available at the camps dem no go do am.

My size na 44 but I got 48. so I begin waka de whole camp till I find person wey him shoe size na 48. Then, I exchanged with him. But the wahala be say the ones him give me na size 42, na so I start second missionary journey..

I just dey vex low-key truout camp ehh because if u vex too much soja go still give you frog jump on top. mtcheww

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by NGpatriot: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Since these useless tweeter nuisance react to every silly and inconsequential rubbish, when are the going to react to my fine shitt?
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by NwaNimo1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
this is what they need....for when they are running away!

[img]https://media./images/8623bd9c97d535685d79bf9a67fc37d7/tenor.gif[/img]

Our defence budget and training should be handed over to Cameroon to manage - or mercenaries.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Bialegend(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Arrss licker!! Who in the army is supposed to wear that then? Must you mention the rank of the so-called terrorist in army uniform? Why don't you simply say "an army officer wear this" when you visited. Mcheewww!!
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by owobokiri(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Niyeal:
Akube

E dey last well well

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by richiemcgold: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
is anything wrong with this boot? Maybe the op was expecting the soldier to put on sneakers or Timbaland?
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is well.
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by aristocratic5(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chaiiiii

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by doggedfighter(f): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm short of words
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Okoroawusa: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
So he must wear his official boot with jeans because you are coming to visit. As in who?
What of today? What boot did he wear today that you were not there?

Nonsense and Aisha!
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2021
APC imbéciles are the only ones angry with this shameful exposure because it exposes the level of corruption going on under their idol. You can see some of their posts above mine cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by joshjc(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Fake,so he went to the frontline
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Racoon(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2021
This is what the $1B counter insurgency funds taken unlawfully from the SWF by the clueless president in 2018 have produced.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by nnamdi640: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Even if they give him a new boot,he will still prefer to keep it for his generations and wear the spoilt one. If you asked him why,he will tell you that it is war nah. Some private teachers don't earn what those army earns in a month,yet they still look good. I think it is all about the type of orientation given to them. Imagine a soldiers that suppose to protect his citizens will prefer to treat them bad just because he feels that they are weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Lanretoye(m): 1:40am On Jan 07, 2021
he doesn't wanto look attractive for boko haram to notice
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by tobechi74: 2:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Army are well financed
Do not blame buhari
Blame the army chief ..money siphoned
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by davillian(m): 4:46am On Jan 07, 2021
You are complaining about boots...
Like boots can kill bh/iswap......
The Nigerian government / the Army is not yet ready to win this war..,
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by femi4: 5:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Bialegend:
Arrss licker!! Who in the army is supposed to wear that then? Must you mention the rank of the so-called terrorist in army uniform? Why don't you simply say "an army officer wear this" when you visited. Mcheewww!!
Mentioning the rank gives weight to the level of rot in the system

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by timibare(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2021
North is peaceful......who are they still fighting in the North kwa?? Or are they fighting corruption from above
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Fheelzz(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Oga ohh
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by capitalzero: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
tobechi74:
Army are well financed
Do not blame buhari
Blame the army chief ..money siphoned
Who is commander in chief?
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by MVLOX(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Yet politrickians dey buy new new jeeps yearly.... dis country na serious joke cha
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Ademola47(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Wearing desert boot is required for such jungle assignment.
But then it should be something durable and not just aesthetical.

To think a captain is wearing this is disgusting.
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by gift01: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Where is her reaction
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by BigDawsNet: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2021
The army needs a full container of Timberland shipped to them...

To support the fighting against terrorism

Who's with me?
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by DropsMic(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Nigeria is in the hands of the Devil
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2021
N0RTH VS N0RTH. Make them kil demself finish. When its election time to go campaign for n0rth. They w0uld c0mba bh and kidnapaz to kip demxef safe
Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by Toktee(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2021
if you read all the comments above you can easily decipher the Genesis of our retrogression.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusuf Reacted To The Boot Of A Captain In The Nigerian Army by freeman5050: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:
Fight against terrorism all over the world is full of scams and budget padding.

Government and chief of arms dem never chop money finish na to buy canvas for mopo grin

Even for NYSC to find matching kit na wahala. something wey them suppose provide options on the website for prospective corp members to fill out online and have kits readily available at the camps dem no go do am.

My size na 44 but I got 48. so I begin waka de whole camp till I find person wey him shoe size na 48. Then, I exchanged with him. But the wahala be say the ones him give me na size 42, na so I start second missionary journey..

I just dey vex low-key truout camp ehh because if u vex too much soja go still give you frog jump on top. mtcheww

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Targets ₦7 Billion Tax Returns From Solar Power Scheme / Somalian Minister Of Defense VS Nigerian Minister Of Defense / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.