Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri (596 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi: How Jonathan Didn't Sign Confab Report / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 3:22am On Jan 07, 2021
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=534
What is currently happening in the US should cause those who never appreciated what Jonathan did to have a rethink.- Reno Omokri
Click on the link to read more
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=534

Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Mokason288(m): 3:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Sad thing about 2015 elections was that some foolish Christains where ready to die and killll for Buhari’s sake

While the Fulani Jihadist and Almajeri boy’s were already on standby waiting to attack Christians and looot properties because of Buhari

May God almighty bless you GEJ, Christianity and Christians would have been in extinction in Nigeria

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Ejima1: 3:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Mokason288:
Sad thing about 2015 elections was that some foolish Christains where ready to die and killll for Buhari’s sake

While the Fulani Jihadist and Almajeri boy’s were already on standby waiting to attack Christians and looot properties because of Buhari

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by mike8804: 4:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Jonathan had two opportunities to restructure or break Nigeria but he blew it.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by okosodo: 4:12am On Jan 07, 2021
true
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Paragon311(m): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2021
For the love of the Country and her citizens, he did the best thing.

My respect to him always.

That's patriotism.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2021
yes
Paragon311:
For the love of the Country and her citizens, he did the best thing.

My respect to him always.

That's patriotism.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2021
yea
okosodo:
true
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2021
During OGA JONA administration, I never believe hell fire is real, never know I was deceiving myself then.
When Mr Foolhari became OGA JONA successor na then I know say HELL FIRE REAL.

OGA JONA abeg no vex, na mistake we do.
We need you back

Even if person die for Nigeria sef, God go dey merciful to am, as he know sey na from Hell the person dey come from.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Onesand4all: 5:36am On Jan 07, 2021
This isn't even the shit this year.....

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.

We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments

We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”

We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.

We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.

We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.

We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.

We remember riots, and looting.

We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.

We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.

We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.

We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.

We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.

We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.

We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.

We remember the President and his staff being spied on.

We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.

We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.

We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.

We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.

We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.

We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.

We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.

This list is endless, but you get the idea. My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Naturalle(f): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2021
And this is why I respect him so much. He knew that maintaining peace was better than any nasty, personal ambition.

I miss the freedom of expression his regime allowed.

Now everywhere is so tense and people are afraid to speak.

Please check my signature if you're an autism parent or guardian in Naija
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by etrouble: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2021
It won’t be new after all even the President of America has rejected the result of US Presidential election. But only the US, the Almajaris in the North would have ejected Goatluck Jonaddaft
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you still on this?

Please stop taking us to 2015.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Gondonu: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
The " my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" man.You left a legacy that even Trump cant surpass now.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by WonderManly(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2021
I no hear you clearly. Talk am again "Soro-Soke"!
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Yobabad: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Let it burne to ashes , who cares,
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Access03(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by tyup(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2021
shocked

How would you accord praise to a man who had no choice but to concede. Did he have a choice in the first place??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by roundman: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
shocked

How would you accord praise to a man who had no choice but to concede. Did he have a choice in the first place??
Na only you make sense, someone was defeated in an election what was he suppose to do?
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by orisa37: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2021
THE FEAR OF THE FULANIS IS THE BEGINNING OF NIGERIA FAILURE.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Eriggs: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2021
This idiot on the beat again.
Will you shut up your stinking mouth fraudster
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Eriggs: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2021
tyup:
shocked

I wonder o.
Baba beat am blue and black.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by 35824L: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2021
If he didn't concede after he was thoroughly beaten by PMB, any deaths resulting from his stubbornness would have been on him. As simple as that.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by roundman: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2021
35824L:
If he didn't concede after he was thoroughly beaten by PMB, any deaths resulting from his stubbornness would have been on him. As simple as that.
We like celebrating mediocrity in this country,how does conceding to an election you were beaten blue black becomes an achievement?I just tire for our reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Gone Up In Flames If Jonathan Didn't Concede- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mokason288:

May God almighty bless you GEJ, Christianity and Christians would have been in extinction in Nigeria

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Less than 200 years ago your Great-Grand Parents were singing, chanting and clapping to the gods and their ancestors, what changed? How did you adopt the White man’s belief? What do you know about Christianity? If someone mentioned ‘The Council of Nicea’ would you have an idea what they were talking about?

Why are Nigerians so ignorant?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Trump / How Nigerian Army Attempted To Assassinate Biafran Lawyer, Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out / Tinubu, Buhari, El-rufai Weren’t Arrested During Jonathan's Regime —falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.