Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? (1039 Views)

Marriott Hotels Set To Open Two Hotels In Lagos & Akwa Ibom … Photos / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Good morning nairalanders, please answer my question.

Can I open another account with uba? I also want to register an atm card with this new account.
Re: Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Can I open another account with uba? I also want to register an atm card with this new account.

Yes, you can.
Re: Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Yes, you can.
okay thanks. Can I used a different phone number??.

I want my aunt abroad to be receiving alerts
Re: Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Igbosmoker:
okay thanks. Can I used a different phone number??.

I want my aunt abroad to be receiving alerts
You need to visit the bank for info concerning sms delivery abroad to be sure of the number to submit for sms.
Re: Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by Niyeal(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Yes, use your sister e-mail for her alert
Re: Can I Open Two Accounts In Uba With The Same Bvn?? by noulish: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Igbosmoker:
thanks. Anytime I want to buy I'll let you know
It's alright

(1) (Reply)

Pls Reply Its Urgent / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With N250 000? / Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.