Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. (1814 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by donzerus: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Please there is a matter we have been trying to settle in our area since involving a 22 year old boy sex-chatting and exchanging nudes with a 17 year old girl.
the parents of the girl just found-out, and they've been threatening to arrest the boy.

My question now is can someone go to jail for consensually exchanging nudes with a minor?.
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by Poorboy: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
donzerus:
Please there is a matter we have been trying to settle in our area since involving a 22 year old boy sex-chatting and exchanging nudes with a 17 year old girl.
the parents of the girl just found-out, and they've been threatening to arrest the boy.

My question now is can someone go to jail for consensually exchanging nudes with a minor?.
. You will be jailed and you will stay in prison for 25 years wink it's you no lie

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by endsarrrs(f): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Poorboy:
. You will be jailed and you will stay in prison for 25 years wink it's you no lie
smiley i think you dont mean the op o
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by THeCvExpert: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by donzerus: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Poorboy:

lol...
I'm even older than 22 years, that alone shows it ain't me.
I'm asking for a friend tho.
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by donzerus: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Please matured answers only.
Lala i think this is front-page worthy.
We could all learn a thing or two from it.
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by EkelediliBuhari: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
22 and 17 is just 5 yrs difference

In as much as the law is crystal, 11years olds are still married off to 60yrs old men in the North and the law turns a blind eye

This duo might just be in love. However the law is what it is.

Let him than has no sin cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Dem don catch u...
U will do the time for ur crime.
25years imprisonment.
Then u will be castrated
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
22 and 17 is just 5 yrs difference

In as much as the law is crystal, 11years olds are still married off to 60yrs old men in the North and the law turns a blind eye

This duo might just be in love. However the law is what it is.

Let him than has no sin cast the first stone

This post and senselessness...

Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by EkelediliBuhari: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:

This post and senselessness...

Your type are the worst behind closed doors
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:

Your type are the worst behind closed doors

Musa if u can type that shamelessly, u r worse than the virus corona itself and should be dreaded.
Making case for u and your paedophile brothers.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by EkelediliBuhari: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:

Musa if u can type that shamelessly, u r worse than the virus corona itself and should be dreaded.
Making case for u and your paedophile brothers.

Tufiakwa.

Ogba holier than thou. They are basically teenagers. 17 and 22 is not too far apart... in a year or two then can decide to get married and no one will stop them

Your type Dey carry tinted cars go secondary school pursue them and come online to shout “crucify him”

Crap
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:

Ogba holier than thou. They are basically teenagers. 17 and 22 is not too far apart... in a year or two then can decide to get married and no one will stop them

Your type Dey carry tinted cars go secondary school pursue them and come online to shout “crucify him”

Crap

Cursed paedophile.

Tueh!
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by EkelediliBuhari: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:

Cursed paedophile.

Tueh!

Holy Nigerian...

Nigerians are full of crap

Your moniker self mtchew
Re: Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. by obiefune65177: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
:. You will be jailed and you will stay in prison for 25 years it's you no lielol...I'm even older than 22 years, that alone shows it ain't me.I'm asking for a friend tho.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women / Man And Daughter Apprehended With Fresh Human Parts In Osun / Mallam Who Eloped With 11-year-old Girl Says: ‘I Fell In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.