Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance (32999 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by millionboi2: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Bad
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by millionboi2: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Baawaa:
I will not die at the peak of my glory IJN
May his soul rest in peace
thy is no peak of Glory
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by NarnieAceTech: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Damn! Quite unfortunate. I grief with his family and friends. It hurts losing a child
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Bobcul: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
So so sad indeed. Rip man
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by StarDiamonds: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Damn... I know this guy.. we were in the same dept three years back.. management sciences to be precise....

Bleep embarassed embarassed
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
RIP
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by femi4: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Nysc claiming lives since 1900
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
So painful. May his soul rest in peace
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Kestolove(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2021
E don rest from Nigeria wahala
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by rexxyan: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
all living things die, it just luk unfortunate death caught up with this young man in his prime, but it just what it is, we humans die, and it can be any time. knowing this one should impact life positive, cos we are only remembered by what we hav done while alive, not when dead and no more in this world.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by jevic(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Rip to dead.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by akwarandu(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
A malabite gone too soon, rest in peace the great malabite.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by LibanKush: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2021
OMG��� RIP MAN
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by cooljoe(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2021
An empty entity called life. May he rest.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by realstars: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
RIP To The Great Malabite.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
If you want to meet your ancestors quite early,board AKTC...rubbish transport coy!.reckless drivers.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Jerewise332(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pauletta:
embarassedVanity upon vanity

Oga u even understand yourself?
Someone just died and all you could say is vanity upon vanity

Is death also vanity?
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
chopping too much ebonyi bushmeat.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by kcute(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
I thank God for my life, Lord I’m grateful. rip to the dead.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Babastrong(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
I lost my 5months old son and i was really depressed. And some one said what if you have sponsored him to university level and he died. I quickly rubbed my tears.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rip .one needs to always thank God every seconds coz when you go and come back safe is the Lord's doing .
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rip young malabite...
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by ofiko123(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sad....RIP to the Dead..
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Inieke5(m): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2021
may his soul rest in peace
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
quentin06:
chopping too much ebonyi bushmeat.

what kind of Rubbish comment is this? you deserve nothing but sorrow. idiot
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2021
BabaJoe001:

what kind of Rubbish comment is this? you deserve nothing but sorrow. idiot

its you that will reap sorrow, Mr crocodile tears.
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Surfacebaba: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2021
clearance of a thing has short lived some corps members, make God save us
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
quentin06:

its you that will reap sorrow, Mr crocodile tears.

Just watch amd see. you will come back to beg
Re: UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance by slimanyd: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
StarDiamonds:
Damn... I know this guy.. we were in the same dept three years back.. management sciences to be precise....

Bleep embarassed embarassed

Guy ,is this you or someone is trying to play a fast one with your username b4 I blow whistle o?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.