Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill (22156 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / Twitter Suspends Trump's Account For 12 Hours.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Obrigardo: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
It's not of Him that willeth! Nor of him that runneth!
GOD is in Total Control

Liar. God rejects trump and inherent evil. trump needs to Repent.

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by chewwie(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump failed to rein in big tech when he had the chance to. I said this 3 years that if Trump fails to regulate silicon valley, he'd lose. And now he's lost

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
We Love you President Trump!
GOD is in Total Control

No b God dey choose leaders again?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by vicmac09(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Chai! A US citizen banning US numero uno from using his app... I don't know whether to laugh or cry cos if it's in my country... We'll know what will happen. Imagine nairaland admin banning bubu from this forum.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nchenches: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
In Igbos voice "democracy in danger" grin grin. Mark zugerberk is a dictator
A PARASITE has no other way to react to this, if not by calling on IPOB.

For IPOB, when one way closes, another way opens.

A parasite has only one way: belief that crude oil in the Niger Delta is the only way for life to exist.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by vicmac09(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Do you even understand what freedom of speech mean or are you blinded by your support for Trump?
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by DannyG8(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by waywardpikin: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
I'll try and read it sometime this year. I like that blob you posted. Perfectly accurate.

I'll come back and search this out later. If you have hard copy, I don't mind ordering it.

Sorry brother man, no hard copies for now. However, I would really appreciate your thoughts once you've read through.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Uniquisite: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Tenshades:
grin

Tendo. Happy new year boss
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by SlyCharlie(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
GOD is in Total Control
You don change mouth??
Fake ass imposter
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by lekki1444: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
DannyG8:
when you spoke no dey comment
could you repeat what you said bro. I dont understand
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Baldwretch: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
God no go shame us.jare
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by DannyG8(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2021
lekki1444:
could you repeat what you said bro. I dont understand
I mean when you smoke no dey comment
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by lekki1444: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
DannyG8:
I mean when you smoke no dey comment
could you repeat that again please, i dont understand what you are trying to say. thanks
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by DannyG8(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2021
lekki1444:
could you repeat that again please, i dont understand what you are trying to say. thanks
are you ok , seems like you haven't eating
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Starboytwo(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Everybody no like this man
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by lekki1444: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
DannyG8:
are you ok , seems like you haven't eating
pardon my confusion but i dont seem to comprehend your submissions this morning. do you care to elaborate on your submissions ? thank you
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
When blacks lives matters protested against the killing of a black man by a white cop and the violence that followed the peaceful protest,pres,Donald Trump ordered for the shooting at protesters.Why didn't he order for the same shooting of his protesters who are also causing violence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nmezor(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=handsomeyinka post=97807526]Trump supporters right now heading to Facebook and Twitters headquarters.[/quote) grin grin
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by DannyG8(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
lekki1444:
pardon my confusion but i dont seem to comprehend your submissions this morning. do you care to elaborate on your submissions ? thank you
you are mad
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by michony505(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
You are evil like him for typing this! Trump hates blacks and i'm very sure he wouldn't think twice if he has the chance to terminate you. Trump is an extremist RACIST but you went on to type this to show your BIG IGNORANCE!
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
GOD is in Total Control

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by DarkLight911: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Tenshades(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Uniquisite:

Tendo. Happy new year boss

Happy New Year to you too, sir.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by luluosas(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Donald Trump,, the most hated man in the world today. Honestly, I don't know why the world hates him so much
Biglittlelois:
Lol I wonder between Goodluck Jonathan and Trump who is hated more, posterity will be the judge though.

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by obonujoker(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021
luluosas:
Donald Trump,, the most hated man in the world today. Honestly, I don't know why the world hates him so much

If people can't manipulate you

1 Like

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by lekki1444: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021
DannyG8:
you are mad
you have a good day Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Neocotez(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Trump supporters right now heading to Facebook and Twitters headquarters.
Change am for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by bluefilm: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
The Deep State really came out prepared for Mr. Trump.

I hope they have made good plans on how to share the spoils of their theft because like history has shown over and over, that is usually the area that most thieves have problem with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Tonga: New Pics Reveal Total Devastation ( Pics) / Biden Vows To Take Action To Prevent Russia From Attacking Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.