Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,023 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill (22314 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / Twitter Suspends Trump's Account For 12 Hours.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by AmbFmk: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021
MEDIA: THE STATE OF THE ARTS. They are one authority on their own.

FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD
➡️ About the book:

Written by Aurelien Amacker, founder of System IO and author of the book "Financial Independence for the Rest of Us"

In this book, he share the strategies that allowed me to become a multimillionaire from scratch.

• Introduction: From broke student to multimillionaire

• Part 1: How to increase your value (and income)

• Part 2: Become an entrepreneur

• Part 3: Become an investor (real estate, stock market, etc.)

• Conclusion: The recipe for happiness

http://ow.ly/YQga30rrCyi
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
In Igbos voice "democracy in danger" grin grin. Mark zugerberk is a dictator

Looking at you now, I now know that When someone calls himself smart,it's the opposite,assumption is the lowest form of reasoning,that means you lack the capacity for smaller reasoning.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by int0x80(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
America preaches freedom of speech but now Twitter and Facebook want to determine what a president of America is allowed is to say, you then wonder what happens to the citizens
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to incite violence. A life was lost cos of his stupidity.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Forumobserver12(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
In Nigeria here, who born any organization or co-operation to sanction or criticize a seating president, they will simply revoke your operational license

Unfortunately, our alligiance lyes on the president rather than the country...
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by egoldman(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!
It's not of Him that willeth! Nor of him that runneth!
We Love you President Trump!
GOD is in Total Control

So all these while u dey post crap here that Donald Trump is God's choice for America, you did not remember this verse abi ? May God have mercy on you.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by olanipekun14360: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
:you are mad you have a good day Sir
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Eriokanmi: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol I wonder between Goodluck Jonathan and Trump who is hated more, posterity will be the judge though.
Don't tell me you support the capitol hill unlawful invasion shocked shocked
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
ok
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
The big tech companies like facebook twitter and youtube all hate trump and have ganged up against him.. they have been ploting his downfal for a long time now. they hav finally succeeded. oh no! how are the mighty fallen ?
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Twitter and Facebook should be very careful not to invite those radical right mobs to their offices nationwide.
If they can do that to a whole Capitol, I bet their offices will be like carton boxes to the rioters.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Mjpem23(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bros please go and create church....
This is the only prophecy I believe it will come to pass
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by Bayoibee: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Can you a compelling one for an entry-level ux designer/web developer. I have done lots of projects though.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill by rapboss(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol I wonder between Goodluck Jonathan and Trump who is hated more, posterity will be the judge though.
Trump is most hated. His own is globally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.