Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden (301 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Trump Finally Concedes, Pledges Orderly Transfer Of Power / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by rolams(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Following a formal affirmation of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory, President Trump said the decision "represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history."

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," Trump said in a statement.
"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again," Trump said while repeating false claims about the election that incited a mob to storm the Capitol.

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/index.html
Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by GamalNasser: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
That's a president that knows his right.Trump I am proud of you to the core !!!! You fought for America and the free world till all legal options were Exhausted ..The greatest American President ever God Bless U sir
Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by Realtord43: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Eye don clear, body don calm down and sense to come back. grin
Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2021
were dey disguise
how far nah all my igbo brothers?
we go still win for supreme Court here in Aba

1 Like

Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by Dedetwo(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
rolams:
Following a formal affirmation of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory, President Trump said the decision "represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history."

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," Trump said in a statement.
"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again," Trump said while repeating false claims about the election that incited a mob to storm the Capitol.

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/index.html

Anybody who remotely insinuated his claims of electoral fraud in 2020 presidential election as false is a dumbass.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by princemillla(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Good boy!
Re: Trump Pledges An "Orderly" Transfer Of Power To Biden by Mynd44: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021

(1)

Goodluck Jonathan Advises Trump / ABSUTH Denies "Turning To Sen. Orji Kalu To Pay Salary Arrears" / Aniekan Bassey, 7th Akwa Ibom Assembly And The Completion Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.