Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria (30222 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Ecstasy154(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed says apart from body protection, his orderly provides him updates of happenings in the country.

He said this on Wednesday in Abuja at a ceremony to decorate his Police Orderly, Lucky Moses.

Moses was recently promoted by the Police Service Commission (PSC) from the rank of Inspector to Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)

Mohammed told NAN that Moses has been with him since he was sworn-in as minister in November 2015.

“He exhibits his loyalty in various forms. He is pained when he hears anything bad about me and he tries to defend me”, he said.

“Moses is like a sounding board for me and every morning, the first thing I ask him is: What are they saying in town about the government and your minister?

“There is no popular Radio station and discussion that he does not follow. From his own way of understanding, he will present issues to me.

“Sometimes, when some policies of the government are misunderstood, I will take time to explain to him what the people think and what the real situation is.”

Mohammed hailed the officer for his loyalty and dedication to duty,

The APC chieftain disclosed that Moses never reported sick in the past five years, adding that he allows him to take some days off at intervals.

Moses expressed gratitude to God, the PSC, Inspector-General of Police and the minister.

The new rank is an additional responsibility to work harder and be more dedicated, the ASP said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/27/my-orderly-tells-me-happenings-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed says apart from body protection, his orderly provides him updates of happenings in the country.

He exhibits his loyalty in various forms. He is pained when he hears anything bad about me and he tries to defend me
No wonder Lai Mohammed is always vomiting trash from his lying mouth when he is not in touch with reality.This simply confirm that Lai Mohammed is obviously not living in Nigeria.So his #500B to be renovated archaic NTA & propaganda Radio Nigeria does not even give him info again.See person wey sue CNN over #EndSARS report.

A shameless melancholic looking old man.It is obvious this police orderly have been infected with lies from the legendary liar machine & Goebbels of the APC govt

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerians , behold your useless leader .. cheesy grin

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Ottyn01(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
sad

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by nairalander2020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lai lai this manny na insult to ict gbam!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by bsalawu: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
I didn’t expect anything less from him.... not proud to have this set of people as leaders!

We are in already.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
He's Laiing!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by BabbanBura(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can you imagine a whole minister of information getting his own information about the nation from a police orderly, police wey are professionally trained to lie if chop money dey inside!!

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by michlins(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is the problem with Nigeria. When people closest to power can't speak the truth but what the master wants to hear

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Moferere: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Loyalty pays, however not to a liar like Lai undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
The legend himself

The man is very good at his job.........

Once you are as good as Lai in your chosen career there is no way you wont shine.

Channel the energy giu waste in calling him a liar to building a brand for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by densiks: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
This old man is getting senile.

I understand he’s trying to be funny but his lies have gotten a hold of his brain and everything he says now is questionable.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Powersurge: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let me rephrase Liar's statement. "Moses tells me what I want to hear. Anytime he wants to stray from that, I quickly tell him what I expected to hear from him. "

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Mayng01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
You mean he supplies you with lies & defend your lies. Shame matters not

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by SouthNigerian: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lai M o r o n m a d
The m o r o n is mad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by starbuck(f): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2021
It's a Lai undecided undecided

There’s no orderly of yours bearing Moses by name..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Bola146(f): 2:07am On Jan 28, 2021
grin Come and see one person's father grin Maybe baba can't read nor write cheesy Na lie go kill this man one day seriously...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by bizz22: 2:14am On Jan 28, 2021
minister minister grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by DoubleEngine007: 2:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Old man must you lie in every statement you make Parents please mind the names you give to you children.. This old man parents no try at all...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by bcomputer101: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2021
The lying robot is lying again...

Believe him at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by BUSHHUNTER: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Eleribu

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 28, 2021
asin you no longer live in Nigeria again or what You need your orderly to tell you people call your name as it is?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by tunwumi: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Now we know the usual "undisclosed" source of MISinformation minister.

Ride on lie Mohammed

It's so funny cos both are just as uninformed as expected. Just as you are always in AC so is your security details. The only difference is their family calling to ask for help. Which they have to present to you diplomatically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Miner13: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder.this baba can talk nonsense.from lai mohammed to garba shehu to laureta onochie to femi adesina to buhari. government of relay voice. nigerians will never forget

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Atheistan: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2021
He has no clue what's happening in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by bigfish3k: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2021
So you don't know that he will be telling you what you want to hear so as not to offend you and attract sack. Especially you that don't like truth

If he tells you all the truth in the street, you will get annoyed and sack him. That's how Nigerian big men behaves

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Scream(m): 5:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Minister of Misinformation and Evil Culture...Lie himself. I don't believe any of those craps he said!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by nyiamfrank: 5:03am On Jan 28, 2021
m

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Bvlgari: 5:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Which kind country angel Gabriel send me come so

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Bar1941(m): 5:03am On Jan 28, 2021
One needs to confirm from other sources to know if the officer is truly promoted, everything about Lai is Lie. What a useless minister in a useless government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by excel101(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Why must you lie each time you talk, he's even lieing against his orderly.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by excel101(m): 5:05am On Jan 28, 2021
The same lies all over. Lie Mohammed has been a big liar ever before APC came into Govt. then he was the spokesperson of the party. So its not about his Orderly because to lie is in him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court / 3 South-East Governors To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.