Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan (57207 Views)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Following the drama rocking the US - presidential election, results, Donald Trump's loss and not accepting defeat - Nigerians are hailing ex President, Goodluck Jonathan, for accepting defeat without causing unnecessary drama.

Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1347105750007619585

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1347083323680706561

Editi Effiòng wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EditiEffiong/status/1347101279257034753

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseunalaofin/status/1347094762969554944

na God say make jonathan no do strong head....na him dead body dem for carry comot for aso rock......him self know say him life is not safe......yeye dey smell......i mean mumu ex president.....i so much hate that idiot called Jonathan ......he became the president on a platter of gold.....and he did absolutely nothing meaningful for this country.... Always drunk like a fish......common to do clean up for southsouth he no do.....and some idiots are calling him their hero......who would have voted for the clueless goat call buhari......
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
I really can't figure the praise behind a man that should be stone to death for all the atrocities that went under his nose

I actually don't even see any different between Gej and Buhari than the railway Buhari is doing and injustice of these herdsmen happening in Buhari regime

is it not in Gej regime money meant for securities was seized by SA and given out anyhow

i like your comment....there is absolutely no difference between mumu Jonathan and clueless buhari
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Slimwhyt(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
GEJ- A true democrat
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by princessConfy(f): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97809163:

END OF THREAD.
Nothing to be added, nothing to be taken away.
You are so in our minds @[/b].

Good to know we still have reasonable and wise youth like you on this forum.
With youths like you, the future of our country is secured.

They are not enemies jor,
They are only your confused fans!
Water no get enemy..... no be so ?

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
For more jokes : Text [b]Orubebe
to 419!
tongue

[/b]
Another [b]GBAMSOLUTELY
!! grin cheesy wink
We know wella Kesto.....

you'll always lack a GEJ style of leadership in your life. PMB style of leadership will forever be your portion. Amen
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by EmekaA125(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
The weakling GEJ lost shamelessly to Buhari. There's nothing heroic about him. Trump lost to electoral manipulators, fraudsters and irregularities. It's a two different scenario. GEJ has no other option available to him other than to concede defeat. The weakling GEJ should hide his face in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.