Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man (5838 Views)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Minjim: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's guy no try at all.
He no even pity her
But she asked for it sha

3 Likes

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by potent5(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Comedy of the absurd.

cheesy cool grin
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] good one, thank you for treating equal man
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by DAramis: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Physical and ego beating. grin

Some people are naturally given bad mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shun violence against women. (Even when they said they can whoop your bum bum.)
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jazzman01:
Lol, she was beaten black and blue and couldn't even throw a single punch. Anyway she chose the wrong opponent. How dare you pick a military man.? Most able bodied men won't even try that not to talk of a woman.
She should have picked an ordinary man or amateur boxer instead.

It wouldn't have made much difference. If he has average strength and fitness by men standards, Jed have still beaten her silly. Muscular mass, bone density and structure give any man overwhelming superiority over a woman in a fight.
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Misleading and sensationalist title. Where did she claim she can beat any man?

This is not a fair fight, by the way. Men are biologically stronger than women. That's an immutable fact. Demanding for equal rights will not change this aspect of nature so this asshole boxer showing off his strength on a weaker person shows he is nothing but a big bully.
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:

This is not a fair fight, by the way. Men are biologically stronger than women. That's an immutable fact. Demanding for equal rights will not change this aspect of nature so this asshole boxer showing off his strength on a weaker person shows he is nothing but a big bully.
But she consented to the fight , I don't see anything wrong that.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Quite pathetic.

It is very easy to deal with people that don't know how to use their brain, just take things slowly, give them a false illusion that they are winning.

Then voila!
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by LikeAking: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
The man is too big 4 her.
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by LikeAking: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
the man na red pil
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Slynation(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol....it was even a flawless victory grin grin even Angelina Jolie can't try such shit in real life grin

1 Like

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:

She asked for it and she got served......!!!
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by jaxxy(m): 4:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Feminism without knowing ur boundaries is absolute stupidity.
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by BennyDGreat: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2021
This one na pure mismatch
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Goldeno(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2021
grin
of all categories na infantry soldier she pick to fight

those ones wey they run enter bullet anyhow
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by devlishGINGER(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2021
God knows I have been laughing since I saw the video
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by henriche(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Best video I’ve seen dis year. FP material
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by idahme(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Ishilove:

"BIG bully" Was she forced? She wanted to prove a point rather that point was proved on her. Even though my father usually say "An elephant killing an ant can never be regarded as a hero" but sometimes ants that has disturbed the nostrils of an elephant for decades deserved to be killed so that the elephant can go about his duties undisturbed.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by daveson2020(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin feminist , Genevieve and chiamanda ngozi adiche should please come forth. ,The next round is their turn grin grin��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by smoke9910(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Jazzman01:
Lol, she was beaten black and blue and couldn't even throw a single punch. Anyway she chose the wrong opponent. How dare you pick a military man.? Most able bodied men won't even try that not to talk of a woman.
She should have picked an ordinary man or amateur boxer instead.
Even an ordinary man that drinks beer all day go still beat shege comot for her body. Women power na mouth beyond that them no get single strength.
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shi2malaga:

na brain the pain u
if I may ask what brought her to the ring
Your own brain dey pain you too. See as you are writing like person wey get Down's Syndrome
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by Localemperor: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ishilove:

This one pain you I swear grin
Re: Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
woman n there mouth eh...

since my mother watch this video finish, she begin calm for my father...if n.a. before she go dey para for my father n the guy go dey tell am 'woman, leave me o, I be old soldier...I fought the biafran war.....
I no fit laugh die here oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / 2016/2017 Authentic Football Club Jerseys / World's Most Entertaining Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.