Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB (36059 Views)

Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by martius101(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2021
[/s][size=8pt][/size][s]
gidgiddy:

IPOB members are very intelligent. They just dont want to be part of the monumental failure of a country called Nigeria. Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6 most corrupt country on the planet

Only someone with no atom of sense will want to be part of such a country. IPOB have more sense than that
[s]
gidgiddy:

IPOB members are very intelligent. They just dont want to be part of the monumental failure of a country called Nigeria. Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6 most corrupt country on the planet

Only someone with no atom of sense will want to be part of such a country. IPOB have more sense than that
[/s]
gidgiddy:

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by martius101(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB was not created to build hospital, schools or create job opportunities. It was created to agitate for self determination and independence. I dont care what it was registered as. What I care about is any organisation that is agitating for Igbos to have have their own separate independent country.
[s]
gidgiddy:

IPOB was not created to build hospital, schools or create job opportunities. It was created to agitate for self determination and independence. I dont care what it was registered as. What I care about is any organisation that is agitating for Igbos to have have their own separate independent country.
[/s]
gidgiddy:

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Bobcul: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2021
See mouth smelling everywhere, Mad people everywhere, so this is the extent your senselessness have graduated to? MNK is trying to set you idiots free and you all are here yapping rubbish, black people and their black brain. People failing at their near success, I pity some people, you are just fighting spirit Biafra is a spirit if you don't know and all the enemies shall put to the mod
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2021
The zoo jajanweed agencies try harder in campaigning against Biafra freedom.

IPOB is on top of the world.

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Myer(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/221930819469480/

January 1, 20211

Chief Collins Ogoke National Coordinator Indigenous People of Biafra Canada Ontario Canada

Dear Sir,

I am writing to notify you that I arn resigning from my position as IPOB Provincial Coordinator for Alberta Canada, effective irnmediately.
It has been my pleasure being part of the IPOB leadership in Canada.

I am so proud of all we accomplished in the past few years, and I have no doubt the family will continue these successes in the future.
I wish you and members of the IPOB family in Canada the best of success.

If I can assist with the transition, please do let rne know.

Celestine Okwudill Onwuka

Where did he vow to fight IPOB?

OP learn to stop misleading people with your headlines and stories this year. You'll only make yourself an unreliable source of news.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Omoslim26: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2021
chaberry:
Idi iberibe
Ibu okoko
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2021
This post is misleading the public.

From what we know in the public domain, the content of the letter is of a different narrative from what the headline says..

Is the author of the content or nairaland political?

This is disgusting because I get my news here without bias unlike conventional news media that is owned by politicians and controlled content.

We know that these public officers of IPOB have a tenure their office lasts including the former press secretary to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Mrs Amaka Ekwo who also resigned without rancour.

Please, be straightforward and avoid politicizing this medium.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by duchmarley: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2021
If you are truly igbo like you claimed, then stop talking and acting like a fool. Get sense before nigga eria will consume you.
OyigboUpdate:

Am an Igbo man shut up
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Nnamdi kanu is a scammer and a terrorists.

Igbos are brainwashed fools. I wonder if na woman born this Igbos.

No atom of sense in their brain. Atimes I weep for their parents.

Very useless, frustrated idiotic pigs and bloody terrorists.
Attention Seeker keep yo ass in one place
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by owunabastard: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2021
The question is when. Because it is not coordinated enough and any master plan how to achieve the secession. What I see about IPOB is just giving people hope of actualizing independent state without any hope on sight to achieve that.
Or let me say, after MNK, another person will take up the mantle and continue for next generation to generation
gidgiddy:

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by mbaise1000: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Am an Igbo man shut up

chief, you are not igbo, I said so because your level of hatred of anything igbo is enormous and it's clearly suffocating you, there are igbos who are not fans of nnamdi kanu and his style but none of them is full of hate as you, do.
Your kind of criticism is not out of love but hate, you are full of evil, and if by any chance you are igbo because I don't believe in possibilities, you should know that the people you are defending (the enemies of biafra) respects nnamdi kanu more than all the sellouts and cowards from here who are vilifying igbos, if you don't know this then, you are a coconut head
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Tochj(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Great, freedom fighting is not for everybody.
It's a call
Many more leaders will fall away.
At the End 100 men is needed to restore Biafra.
Many who left Egypt with Moses opted to go back to Egypt.
At the End victory is sure.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by BSdetector: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Redcrafton:

See what audio security out fit do....

https://www.nairaland.com/6351120/amotekun-kills-3-youths-over

Your father Tinubu didn't build any Lagos...He should use his Osun state as example. He should desire to repeat the same thing he did in Lagos...

What has does raised contributed in your life?...Politics is industry for your guys to loot..and nothing more. So I am not surprised that's all you could bring up.

Same old narratives from a 3rd class 0su piggy. Nothing new, just garbage.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Banmeallday: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Biafra is on going whether folks want to be part of it or not...It’s not by force like Nigger Area courtesy of British bankers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWV0IBdQLg
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Carlylepneuma: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Isoryt � vs pig �=� �
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Ipobkiller001: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
You see the fools in IPOB leadership that igbos blindly follow. Una country never even start una don dey loot funds and you think Biafra would stand.
Better wake up and smell the morning coffee!!
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Oharina(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Am an Igbo man shut up
You are a fulani slave, shut the fu.ckup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog. / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.