Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor (700 Views)

I Need A Mentor On Data Analysis My Location Is Owerri. / I Need A Mentor In IT Career / A Mentor Is Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2021
The greatest tragedy in life is not death,but life without purpose - DR MYLES MUNROE

Good day nairalandanders, I'm not too good in writing please anywhere you don't understand or need more info in my write-up please inform me I will explain more!!

I do read inspirational books, listen to motivational & sermon tapes but after listening to (Mike mudorck) audio tapes title *7 decision that will decide your success* continuously for three days I decided to take an action that will benefit my unborn generation postively
I'm a young guy early 18s I came from a very poor background,I drop out from school at the age of 11(jjs2) due to some financial/family problems, my father and my mother have separated since I was very small, I grew up with my aunty ( my mum Sr sister) she's the one that sponsor me from pry 3 to jss2 although I received double promotion then , I left her place when my mum come and took me due to some issue which maltreatment is among

My mother later marry another husband 2018, have been taking care of my self since at the age of 13, no family family support my mum new husband is not rich he also have a lot of responsibility so I don't depend on him, have been trying my best to cater for my self without using my own to affect my parents cry
My father is old and no money my mother is doing better financially comapre to my dad but both of them can't sponsor me
I used to work as a marketer to survive but during covid 19 lockdown I lost my job things get harder coz no any source of income , learned some life lessons during the lockdown - I realized that I cannot be living my life on feeding and clothing alone I have a purpose for being born, which is not to survive but to succeed,
After reading talent is never enough by (john.c.maxwell) and some books my mentality changed I suppose to be a solution provider to the world not a problem creator
Am a guy with a big dream, I WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER , I want to use my life to makes impact in people's life positively but I found out I can't achieve that unless I have a mentor/sponsor
And I look at it no one in my family can do that ,I need to achieve my dream, I don't want to die without an epitaph I want to make a difference but no one is there to support, I decided to try my best although I know is not going to be easy
* I need a job/business online or offline that I will be doing {legitimately} that I can use to sponsor my career
* Someone who can guide me on step to step to take to achieve my dream

Someone should pls help me on how to start the journey to my dreamland you can also send me mail
I will really appreciate
Thanks!!!!

Pls help me tag the mods >fp
© Crazyman
1forall
Dominique
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have that faith that am going to locate my destiny helper here

Mods you can help me use the appropriate topic
Gracias
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Officialyaro:
The greatest tragedy in life is not death,but life without purpose - DR MYLES MUNROE

Good day nairalandanders, I'm not too good in writing please anywhere you don't understand or need more info in my write-up please inform me I will explain more!!

I do read inspirational books, listen to motivational & sermon tapes but after listening to (Mike mudorck) audio tapes title *7 decision that will decide your success* continuously for three days I decided to take an action that will benefit my unborn generation postively
I'm a young guy early 18s I came from a very poor background,I drop out from school at the age of 11(jjs2) due to some financial/family problems, my father and my mother have separated since I was very small, I grew up with my aunty ( my mum Sr sister) she's the one that sponsor me from pry 3 to jss2 although I received double promotion then , I left her place when my mum come and took me due to some issue which maltreatment is among

My mother later marry another husband 2018, have been taking care of my self since at the age of 13, no family family support my mum new husband is not rich he also have a lot of responsibility so I don't depend on him, have been trying my best to cater for my self without using my own to affect my parents cry
My father is old and no money my mother is doing better financially comapre to my dad but both of them can't sponsor me
I used to work as a marketer to survive but during covid 19 lockdown I lost my job things get harder coz no any source of income , learned some life lessons during the lockdown - I realized that I cannot be living my life on feeding and clothing alone I have a purpose for being born, which is not to survive but to succeed,
After reading talent is never enough by (john.c.maxwell) and some books my mentality changed I suppose to be a solution provider to the world not a problem creator
Am a guy with a big dream, I WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER , I want to use my life to makes impact in people's life positively but I found out I can't achieve that unless I have a mentor/sponsor
And I look at it no one in my family can do that ,I need to achieve my dream, I don't want to die without an epitaph I want to make a difference but no one is there to support, I decided to try my best although I know is not going to be easy
* I need a job/business online or offline that I will be doing {legitimately} that I can use to sponsor my career
* Someone who can guide me on step to step to take to achieve my dream

Someone should pls help me on how to start the journey to my dreamland you can also send me mail
I will really appreciate
Thanks!!!!

Pls help me tag the mods >fp
© Crazyman
1forall
Dominique
Cc seun,mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fvckhypocrite:

Cc seun,mynd44, lalasticlala
Thanks
Cc seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique help me push am abeg
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Goodtimesahead(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wishing you success bro.
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Goodtimesahead:
Wishing you success bro.
Thanks bro

Be blessed
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Abeg help your junior brother embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Theoutsider: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Officialyaro:
I have that faith that am going to locate my destiny helper here

Mods you can help me use the appropriate topic
Gracias

How long have you been playing football?
Re: Please I Need A Mentor/sponsor by Officialyaro(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Theoutsider:

How long have you been playing football?
since primary school sir
But I rest when I got a job
But now am back fully with force

This is where I do go for training here

I love football with passion

Pls help me sir , the situation is critical

(1) (Reply)

#加速主义 正是特朗普的美国加速主义政策 / “security Na Human Being” — A Week In The Life Of A Security Guard / Some Odd Jobs That Don’t Exist Today Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.