Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap (710 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon / Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap by Digitalswealth: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Becoming a bitcoin millionaire today is still very much easy, and I would teach you how I made my first million from trading crypto currency in just few sentences.

My name is Daniel, am a crypto trader and educationalists; with my years of experience trading crypto currency I’ve been able to share a good deal of knowledge on how crypto currency works through my YouTube channel, “DIGITAL WEALTH” and my social media handles.

I’ve also decide to share with anybody reading this content now how they could make their first million just with the same strategies me and my inner student use in generating six figure every month trading the market.

The crypto space is wide with lot to learn so I created a WhatsApp group where you can practically watch me via my live videos and pre-recorded video on how to trade all the strategies I would be mentioning in the below content so you can send me a message via WhatsApp at 080-96-2123-88 to get added to the free WhatsApp group.

Now let head over to business;

What are crypto currency?

Crypto currency are digital asset; Crypto currency are also known to be digital currency because you can use them to make payment for goods and service.

P.S

When crypto currency freshly begin to boom � in the internet space, the rate of fraudulent activities skyrocketed, and this was because of how easy crypto currency made sending and receiving of money very easy and in matter of minutes.

I could be in Nigeria and receive payment via bank transfer from James in Canada and the money would appear into my Bitcoin wallet in minutes without the involvement of any bank.

So even if you don’t what to invest in the asset itself, the advantage of crypto currency is that you can use it to receive payment from any country and any-body once you have a digital product or service to sell.

�� and for those people that love to task other people online with their problems, then the world is also in your palm to task anybody in it and receive donations ☺️☺️

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️. .☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Just joking

��

But what am trying to says is this;

Crypto currency has a vax connection with the fiat currency which is the paper money of different countries.

In Nigeria you can only spend Naira;

In USA you can only spend Dollars;

But crypto currency can be spent in all of the above country and more country around the world which makes crypto currency has that international world wide value.

“��‍� after my whole tutorial with you through out this section , I see no reasons why you should not partake in an asset that has a worldwide value” ��

Now that we’ve known one of the advantages of crypto currency to be one strong means of international payment, it now time we look at all the rest benefit we can get from this digital assets.

Since crypto currency are digital asset with worldwide value how can we make money from this asset?

We all know the meaning of asset and liability but just to clear up the air again, I would explain;

An asset is any thing that put money into your pocket with less stress on your part.

An asset can be bought or created, if am to buy two lands today at 500k in an undeveloped area and keep them.

I just bought an asset with the hope of selling it at a higher price in the future, am very such of my asset and I can hold on to it because I know that all around the world, day in and day out people buy lands, everybody
what’s to own one, and many people are working day and night to buy one, so buying lands would be a good asset to invest it.

If I don’t have money to buy a land but I also what to create an asset for my self what would I do?

I could learn how to build a house, and look for buildings contract, as long as their is people buying and selling lands, buildings must also be carry out on those land, and once I have the knowledge on how to build them, am also few contracts away from breaking free financial.

The same is true for crypto currency;

You can decide to invest in a crypto asset or build the asset to earn within the crypto space.

Now we have two other ways to earn which are investing and building and building up asset to earn in the crypto space..

*CRYPTO INVESTMENT*

In this form of investment, all you need to watch out for before making a profitable investment are as follow;

Look for a reputable Crypto exchange or wallet; centralized or dis-centralized.

Below are some of them;

Pancakeswap

Binance

Trust wallet.

All of the above bitcoin wallet is where you can buy and store your digital currency which I would explain in video format how to buy and sell on this exchanges on the group here;

Pancakeswap give you the advantage to be able to make good gains from cheap altcoin before it becomes popular and listed on the world largest exchange like Binance.

In pancakeswap you get all the newly listed crypto currency which are very cheap when listed on pancakeswap, you can accumulate millions of coins when listed on pancakeswap for a ridiculous low price and keep them just for days or weeks. Imagine buying 1 thousand of a particular coin for $15 when newly launched on pancakeswap and few weeks or days later those coins increase to $1.20 per coin.

Do the maths

$1.20 x 1,000 piece which you have is equal to : $1,200

Pure profit within days or week.

Crypto currency are very cheap on pancakeswap when listed but there are other things to check out for as well before buying millions or thousands of cheap coins because you what to coins to deliver good returns quickly;

Below are what to consider before buying cheap zone coins on pancakeswap;

Crypto currency are digital asset, and since nobody has full control on how the system works, anybody can create a crypto currency; I would also show you a step by step guide on how to do that;

Anybody can create a crypto currency and list it on pancakeswap for you to buy; just to get your money and give you a scam coin without any case use, you buy millions of this kind of coins for very cheap price but they would end up not giving profit, some of them end up to zero value and you are left with useless coins in your wallet.

Before you buy, millions of cheap coins on pancakeswap here is what to you should watch out for;

*Liquidity*

*know the underground project behind the asset*

*join the project community to know what the moderators are upto and their marketing strength*

*whitelist and presales*

All of this information would be found when you check the altcoin on coinmarketcap.com

The altcoin should have a strong presence and growing community on Twitter, and telegram with thousands of holders.

You can also see more information on how many holders the coin has on coin market cap.com..

You need a good amount of holders and liquidity then you can buy in as much thousand or millions of that coin and relax for for bought asset to pay off soon.

*Binance trading Plathform*

Binance is the world largest and reputable trading plathform so far with millions of users world wide.

One thing I love about this plathform is that it does not list scam project in it system, every asset listed on binance has past the test of time on different exchanges including pancakeswap and some other exchanges, it has been known to have a good amount of liquidity and it is ready to be trader by millions of people � world wide.

Unfortunately at most times, before same coin get listed on binance, the price must have skyrocket because the coin has gain public attention to a good point.

� Note;

They are still very good altcoin and crypto’s on binance but this time the rate at which people are buying and selling the coin is now much more compare to before;

So there would be a very high liquidity in the asset so you what to buy at a cheap price and resell at a higher when there is a selling move on the asset.

All you need to buy at this time are just little technical analysis of market price which I would also explain in a video section.

They include;

When you login to your binance app, you what to first spot a good coin to buy;

So you look out for your;

Support and resistance level

Trade with the current trend of the market, this is very important when trading leverage.

Make sure volume support the trend

Have an entry and exit strategy

Look out for coins that have deep to support level then you buy from there;

With this you should be a good and profitable crypto trader, if you what to see me carry out this steps practically then you can send me a message to join the WhatsApp group before it get filled up.

Send a message with the title “CRYPTO HUSTLE “ to get added..

080-96-2123-88

I need to take a break now, we would continue on how to build an asset that would earn you money in the crypto space without having to invest in it...

See you guys on the inside.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap by Digitalswealth: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leave a comment to show you are following so we can continue with the lectures.
Re: How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap by Digitalswealth: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap by Digitalswealth: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Inbox for your crypto tutorials now.
Re: How To Become A Bitcoin Millionaire On Pancakeswap by Digitalswealth: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Join the digital innovation now and earn from bitcoins.

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop For Work / He's Got Mcsa-messaging And Mcsa-security And Nids An I.t Job For Experience / : Accomodation Solution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.