Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK (686 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK by Educationalserv: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
A friend got admission to study msc data analysts in huddersfield university uk .he currently works in British council Nigeria and pay is 800k with possible review to 1m per months. He about to resign and move to the UK in January with hope of using the new posts study visa to get job.what advice do u have for him .remain or move . ( money to pay uk fees is not an issue ).

1 Like

Re: 800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK by shawante(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
A BIG bird at hand.....

1 Like

Re: 800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK by modsfucker: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Educationalserv:
A friend got admission to study msc data analysts in huddersfield university uk .he currently works in British council Nigeria and pay is 800k with possible review to 1m per months. He about to resign and move to the UK in January with hope of using the new posts study visa to get job.what advice do u have for him .remain or move . ( money to pay uk fees is not an issue ).

Tell that your friend that my friend asked me to tell him to proceed for his masters, but he should first share with my friend the contact of his British Council supervisor, because my friend wants to ask him something.

3 Likes

Re: 800k British Council Job Or Msc Data Analyst In The UK by Jerryherd: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
cool

If your friend is young and intelligent, let him go for his masters immediately and work part time during his 2 years Program, and enjoy the 2 years post degree work visa, then after the 4 years or 3 years let him apply for his 4 to 6 years PhD preferably in the same University he did his MSc

What your friend would end up gaining ;

* 8 to 10 years student visa / work permit

* Atleast 5 years work experience

* Better chances of getting UK permanent Residency , or migrate to Canada and Australia

With overall investment of £35,000 in tuition over 5 years, you can change the fortune of you children yet unborn by migrating now. While you can

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Become A Data Analyst / Need Female Text Mates In Lagos / Self Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.