Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins (29741 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Virgin or not, we will still do DNA. NO MORE HIDING FOR INCOMING HOES

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by pretydiva(f): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
I love this

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by obembet(f): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nackzy:
Virgin no dey again, it is either you're disvirgined physically or in the Spirit, your neighbor fit don sleep with you for him Mind grin

Are u a virgin?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by QuintessentialW: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Faithfulness is the keyword. A sense of discipline, loyalty, and dignity.

People who cheat lack dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Martehco:

In most cases, they don't.
Says who?

From which research?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by samuelpeters(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
We Sha go still do the test last last grin
No matter what the other gender says.

"Let love lead" my ass!

©️2021.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by topstone4: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
After you marry and disvirgined by your husband, you can still goan Bleep another man outside

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by phyya(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Martehco:

In most cases, they don't.
One who has a cheating mindset will cheat, virgin or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Ibelearner: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=CuriousMynd post=97811586]Paternity Fraud: There'll Be No Need For DNA If We Got Married As Virgins And Stayed Faithful — Filmmaker

Nigerian filmmaker, Blessing Egbe, is of the opinion that there will be no need for DNA testing if people got married as virgins and stayed faithful to their partners Afterwards, Igbere TV reports.

Blessing said this while commenting on the ongoing conversation about paternity fraud.

Blessing shared her opinion via her Twitter handle.

This matter get leg 0....
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by t00dugged(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
" Story of the ten virgins " undecided , still trying to fathom the connection of the story to the DNA saga lipsrsealed.

All this over virtuous assistant Jesus roaming earth sef, this one doesn't even know what she is talking about ,lol nor be only story of the ten virgins, ignorant christian grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by chuksjuve(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
When the bible admonished us to pursue purity and chastity, some children of belial and daufhere of Jezebel would scorn it and term it archaic ..

Now that the consequences of their misguided WOKENESS, has come to haunt them, they are shouting DNA test up and down!

If we all live a pure and holy lives, nobody would bother about all these character that has taken over the cyber space since last week ..

Thank you Mrs Blesssing for speaking the undiluted truth in this lie and deceit loving generation..

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by jazon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
The female gender has hidden their propensity to engage in extramarital affairs for so long. DNA test is just revealing what they have been doing all the while.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by samsard(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
istina:

Truth is bitter I don't expect all to take it
If all will maintain purity before marriage and faithfulness and trust afterwards this issue will not arise.
A man has been infected by a woman he deflowered! You think people can't be adventurous after losing virginity? grin
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where are the virgins nowadays

Both gender
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by naijapips04: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Virgins, once opened up are very promiscuous.

You first child might be yours, what about the second?

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
But alas Virtue is hard , and unpopular, as we see in story of "The Ten Virgins". My own sha is, they should not produce fake kits.

dignity and value had been hijacked by western culture. our ladies don't have standard again, sometimes I get annoyed when I see how some young pretty ladies mingle with some guys all because they spend for them. exchanging your dignity for a mere paper?

moral standard is dead, these generation of parents had failed, how many parents still give their girl child sex education? enlighten them?

one idiot have been crying and wailing since just because I made it clear that I will never settle for less, settling with over used pússy is never my thing

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by tradepunter: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
I think the best we can do is to close our legs from all this wicked guys.. and if possible to keep our virginity, it will save us from all this mess.

But what about those that have already loss it?
Lost it like you shebi?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by F117nighthawk: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
One of a few women with brain, at least there are still some women with good sense of reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by bluefilm: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
She's right and wrong at the same time
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by crafteck(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Must she talk, virgin no dey date 2 people?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
phyya:

One who has a cheating mindset will cheat, virgin or not
If she has a cheating mindset, she won't have remained a virgin till she was married.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by tessyluv24(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Well said! These days, men would say they want to taste before they know what they are settlling with. In the end, they dump the lady & move on to another, repeating d same act. Afterwards, they end up saying "All ladies are the same" or they call them flirt and insult d size of their V. I just wish we ladies can keep ourselves pure till marriage and stop being deceived by men.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by jiggyman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
I think the best we can do is to close our legs from all this wicked guys.. and if possible to keep our virginity, it will save us from all this mess.

You cannot close your legs dear...
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nackzy: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

Are u a virgin?
No ma
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by samuelpeters(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

So because a girl has lost her virginity she should now be fucking every dick abi

Women should learn to close their legs simple!

©️2021.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

Says who?

From which research?
Which research says otherwise?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by LadyTianna(f): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol. As if virgins can't cheat after marriage

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by abbey621(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
There will always be a need .. These hoes ain’t loyal ..

Besides that, Virginz are hard to come by..

The worst of it all is that good punaniz are fast eradicating from the society..

Girls wey complete for Nigeria now no reach 2%. The rest have been used & dump..

Used and dumped by whom? No be by guys like you, so in essence you as a guy have been used also and the criteria of virginity fails both ways. Only virgin guys should look for virgin females, the rest of us are hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by donephi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

Are you a virgin? If no, are you sexually active? If no, when last did you have sex?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by thatsleepboy1: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
The virgins that have offered numerous blowjobs and have engaged in uncountable anal sex?
No. I disagree.

why is your mind like this? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by GeneralPula: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
abbey621:

Used and dumped by whom? No be by guys like you, so in essence you as a guy have been used also and the criteria of virginity fails both ways. Only virgin guys should look for virgin females, the rest of us are hypocrites!

If one is a product of usable commodity, no one will dump such product..

Nature doesn’t structure life the way you potrait it. It’s. Man first(Adam). It’s men’s world. A man can have whatever he wants, whenever and however he wants it..

That’s how it is and ain’t nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu / Funke Akindele, Falz, JJC, Others At Event Hosted By Iroko World In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.