Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins (29718 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Zoey95: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
come nd check grin

I don't have to check am not a freak, neither am I a gynea it's a simple
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2021
cococandy:
The men have objections

Imagine telling them they can’t eat their cakes and have it

The gatekeepers to sex has always be women
Women are hypergamous by nature
You all possess short term and long term breeding and mating strategies
Your peak fertility and sexual apppeal is between 22-24 years
Your beauty,attractiveness, fertility declines at your post-wall year of 30 yrs because you have new and fresh batch of young ,budding and fertile competitors in their early 20's

The choice of gatekeeping sex is ultimately the woman's ,being a Virgin is your responsibility, Hoeing about is also your choice,either way your hypergamous nature affects your mating strategies

Men are the gatekeepers of CAR
Commitment
Attention
Resources

Don't blame men for desiring sex , you all can constrain us, since it's your body and choice

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Phelix111(m): 5:05am On Jan 08, 2021
A Everything!
paix:
What has VIRGINITY got to do with being FAITHFUL in marriage?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Zoey95:

you think say you wise you be mumu man.. even your monicker said it all "wife snatcher" na poeple like u we dey use thunder bolt for. you too want to be relevant in speech.

pained olosho, na me tell you to open ya legs at early age

take your frustration to the ediot that disflower you

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by debbydams(f): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2021
wink wink
Zoey95:

I don't have to check am not a freak, neither am I a gynea it's a simple
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by munezo(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2021
I agree with you fully
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by topstone4: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2021
kunlegboye:

It's very rear,not common... All these are cheap excuses... Someone that has maintained discipline uptill she married will understand why she shouldn't involve herself in extra marital affair.

She might have maintained virginity till marriage because father and mother out fear in her.

I've seen cases like that before.

The father is a popular imam and checks her daughter's virginity every month. He threatens to disown her if she ever loses her virginity before marriage.

She refuses sex, not because she doesn't like sex, but because she fears her father.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by kowa1(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
u are telling us u married as a virgin abi
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by muxyray(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2021
obembet:
what about those that have already lost it?

EEW!!
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2021
obembet:
what about those that have already lost it?
looooooooool madam hwfa u don loose ur own? Abeg beta go find am nw because hope no dey o
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by paix(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Phelix111:
A Everything!
So a woman married as a virgin CANNOT be UNFAITHFUL in her marriage?
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Eborty(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
istina:

Truth is bitter I don't expect all to take it
If all will maintain purity before marriage and faithfulness and trust afterwards this issue will not arise.

Paternity fraud is about the family which is made up of members (Husband, Wife & Children). In a sane instance, all members are linked by blood. Any member in a family that is not linked by blood and of no consent to the man is a fraud, parasite, cheat, disease, cancer etc.

The FRAUD in "paternity fraud" is when you made the man(husband) to BELIEVE he is the father of a bastard prompting him to take FULL RESPONSIBILITIES.

Now the REASONABLE question to ask is "Who is behind this fraud, this parasite that drains the man emotionally, financially and physically....?

In case you don't know, no man or woman would wants to take responsibility of what is not connected to him or her, likewise animals both big and small.

Even the children of God will be with their father in heaven, the rest you know....!!!

Blessing has no idea of the term "paternity fraud" likewise others, instead she is trying to justify the blame to a man that might be in another country or region, with his family and enjoying himself,or the man may be dead too or mad as well.
Also in some cases this man may not even have any idea the child.

It still wonder's me how they(wife) have the mind and conscience to frustrate another man's life with what that isn't his.

Unfaithful wife, you are allowed to cheat since you're not reliable but don't make me take responsibility of another man's child.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Liposure: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nackzy:
Virgin no dey again, it is either you're disvirgined physically or in the Spirit, your neighbor fit don sleep with you for him Mind grin
am a virgin pure one

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Liposure: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dejicano:
toh how many virgin dey 9ja
200m
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Liposure: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
The virgins that have offered numerous blowjobs and have engaged in uncountable anal sex?

No. I disagree.
those ones are protecting their virginity
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by calculator123(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Someone with no knowledge of a better alternative is more likely to stick to what available.

Plausible but these things are not straitjacketed
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Zoey95: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

pained olosho, na me tell you to open ya legs at early age

take your frustration to the ediot that disflower you

hehehe see your frustrated life am a guy btwn, the pix for profile be like woman for your face blinded mofo
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Zoey95:

hehehe see your frustrated life am a guy btwn, the pix for profile be like woman for your face blinded mofo

imagine you're a guy and still dumb in this 21 century, I wonder what would become of you when you grown up to be a man and what's my business with your nonsense DP

dummy
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Midas01:
Oh I thought women are entirely useless and men should never marry them...why not go and marry your fellow redpill men?
You don't know what the redpill is.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by comfokon: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
phyya:
So virgin wives don't cheat after marriage? Partners should just be faithful, that's all.

I tire for them, my guy deflowered a girl, happily hoping he had found a wife material, when her toto craze start ehhhh, na flog im begin dey flog her till the babe revolt, nobody tell bobo say water don pass garri.

Fidelity in my opinion is a personal decision.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

How will they conduct the research??
How many virgins do you personally know?
Virgins don't cheat.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martehco:

Virgins don't cheat.

an illetrate won't even say this
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

an illetrate won't even say this
A literate won't say otherwise.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martehco:

A literate won't say otherwise.

A literate will talk with facts not dumb speculations
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
maynia:

A literate will talk with facts not dumb speculations
Then bring out facts and stop speculating.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martehco:

Then bring out facts and stop speculating.

Are you not the one making speculations?
You are dumb true true
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martehco:

Virgins don't cheat.

Bring out this facts
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martehco:

In most cases, they don't.

Where is the fact?
Bring it out
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2021
maynia:

Are you not the one making speculations?
You are dumb true true
The first time you quoted me, you were asking for a credible research that backs my position. Later, you saw what I wanted you to see I.e. No such research or survey can be carried out, given that no one can ascertain for sure if the woman is a Virgin, aside the husband and the woman herself. And we all know how almost everyone would claim the "virigin till marriage" title, therefore resulting into an inconclusive or untrue result.

I'm not just speculating, I stated my position based on the natural programming of an average woman, and also on the fact that communities (you almost can't see any in this generation) that mandates it that a woman remains a Virgin till she marries have very very low report or records of cheating.

Take your chance with a virgin. That she kept her virginity intact till she was married despite numerous social and instinctive pressure says a lot about how Loyal she can be.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Martehco:

The first time you quoted me, you were asking for a credible research that backs my position. Later, you saw what I wanted you to see I.e. No such research or survey can be carried out, given that no one can ascertain for sure if the woman is a Virgin, aside the husband and the woman herself. And we all know how almost everyone would claim the "virigin till marriage" title, therefore resulting into an inconclusive or untrue result.

I'm not just speculating, I stated my position based on the natural programming of an average woman, and also on the fact that communities (you almost can't see any in this generation) that mandates it that a woman remains a Virgin till she marries have very very low report or records of cheating.

Take your chance with a virgin. That she kept her virginity intact till she was married despite numerous social and instinctive pressure says a lot about how Loyal she can be.

I won't lie, you made sense

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2021
niyidenrele:
What if the husband is a serial womanizer, as most men are ?. Won't she be under pressure to cheat , in other balance the equation, or will she stand an akimbo? Respect beget respect remember
You are funny.
Even a non-virgin married woman knows that the way to go isn't by going wild herself and sleeping with different men (She knows who will suffer for it most). If a non-virgin won't try this, how much more a Virgin?
Two wrongs, they say, never make a right.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Lovelyn451:
deflowering virgins u mean?
Yes. On the matrimonial bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Takes Cute Selfie With Femi Kuti / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.