Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? (742 Views)

When You Have "Love" You Have Almost If Not All / Male University Undergradguates Only Have Love To Share??? How True.. / Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
Since I proposed to tpiah waiting for her reply, Tosinville, 190, MrDarkskin and one other sorry dude has been all over her hating because she got a suitor. why do people hate so much when another finds love?. is it because they cant find love or what?
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by obowunmi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
*** yawns***
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
Obo----Wunmi is another hater.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
I don't know or care at this point about her beef with the others, but the person you're proposing to sprouted demonic horns and launched into a deranged state of insulting and (failing at)cursing everyone who even so much as asked an open innocent question not necessarily aimed at her. Even after the person is telling her "God bless you" she still kept on speaking evil.

I don't think anyone hates your love for tpiah. In fact, we really want you to take her away as it seems she has been terribly frustrated for a while now and needs a man.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
2buff:

I don't know or care at this point about her beef with the others, but the person you're proposing to sprouted demonic horns and launched into a deranged state of insulting and cursing everyone who even so much as asked an open innocent question not necessarily aimed at her.

I don't think anyone hates your love for tpiah. In fact, we really want you to take her away as it seems she has been terribly frustrated for a while now and needs a man.

E no concern you. I love her like that and I need her to help me chase all these women I broke their heart away.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^ Your previous post doesn't make sense undecided
I said "we really want you to take her away", thus showing support but your hostility remains.

You know what, I think you two will make an excellent couple cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by 190: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
2buff im out of here before the witch grace these parts shocked shocked
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
the same reason we have r3tards confessing their love for depressed [semi post-menopause] divas.

2buff:

I don't know or care at this point about her beef with the others, but the person you're proposing to sprouted demonic horns and launched into a deranged state of insulting and (failing at)cursing everyone who even so much as asked an open innocent question not necessarily aimed at her. Even after the person is telling her "God bless you" she still kept on speaking evil.

I don't think anyone hates your love for tpiah. In fact,[size=18pt] we really want you to take her away[/size] as it seems she has been terribly frustrated for a while now and needs a man.
cool cool wink

Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by 190: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
2buff:

[size=18pt]I don't think anyone hates your love for tpiah. In fact, we really want you to take her away as it seems she has been terribly frustrated for a while now and needs a man[/size].

It would be a dream!!

Hot-cat we are solidly behind you all the way, pleasee, take her away!!
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
If you peopel really want me to take her away, stay quiet and stop troubling her so she can concentrate on me instead of distracting her.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
be our guest. we will wait and watch as she insults you to shame.
then YOU too will be on the 'Tpiah must GO!' campaign trail.  cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
She can't insult me, she loves me and I await the day i will elope with her to Tripoli or Damascus.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by 190: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hot-cat:

If you peopel really want me to take her away, stay quiet and stop troubling her so she can concentrate on me instead of distracting her.

Please we arent, infact we are so sorry,

please u can carry on with your quest

Now honry-cat, i wanna tell u something if this witch who u claim u love really loves u she would ignore all what myself, mzdark and 2buff has said

and walk into your arms, but if she replies to each or any one of us, then i believe that would simply Justify the fact that shes a witch and u Hot-cat

your days would simply be numbered if u dare marry her!! angry angry

watch and learn!

she would soon be here
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornycat: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
Tpiah is not a witch, she is a lover and I wanna make babies with her.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
Listen to 190 Hot-one. Tpiah is like the Ebola virus:
there is no escaping her, highly contagious and fatal with no cure.
There is also little understanding of her nature or knowledge of her origin.  undecided
she is not human friendly.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by hornyimam: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
No she is like a lover, sister, mother and benefacor to me. i love her more than my mother.
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Listen to 190 Hot-one. Tpiah is like the Ebola virus:
there is no escaping her, highly contagious and fatal with no cure.
There is also little understanding of her nature or knowledge of her origin.  undecided
she is not human friendly.

dude! stop discouraging him angry

grin imam, eh forget about what darkskin said. She's clearly deranged angry grin wink

Please continue to seek tpiah, your one true love grin
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have Love Haters In This World? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

No she is like a lover, sister, mother and benefacor to me. i love her more than my mother.

mschew.
i just noticed this lie lol we must not
be talking about the same THING.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Passed This Test? / God i need you more / Naija Girls, Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.