Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia (556 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contacts of legit Nigerian BDC that receives naira to send RM to Malaysia.
Tundemail228@gmail.com
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contacts of legit agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia.
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contacts of legit agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contact of legit BDC agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2021
need to send money to Malaysia. I need contact of legit BDC agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contact of legit BDC agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. I need contact of legit agent that receives naira to send Ringgit to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. Please
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
I need to send money to Malaysia. Please. Thanks.
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Help. I need BDC or agent that facilitates payments from Nigeria to Malaysia.
Re: Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia by MrHibee(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wtf is wrong with nairaland. Why are they preventing people from commenting on my thread and giving me tips for fvcks sake!!! Wtf

(1) (Reply)

I'm Starting A Fintech Company, What Advice Do You Have For Me? / 2months Used Samsung Galaxy A71 Is Available For Giveaway Price, sold / How Do You Start "X" Type Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.