Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The New Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Virginity (798 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Virginity by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
There are no more virgins

not having kids is the new virginity
Re: The New Virginity by doggedfighter(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

That's the spirit
Re: The New Virginity by Kestolove(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sex be marriage is not a sin, if it was God would have given us our preeq and toto on our wedding nite
Re: The New Virginity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
Sex be marriage is not a sin, if it was God would have given us our preeq and toto on our wedding nite

or better still it won't get hard until our wedding night

sense no go kill you
Re: The New Virginity by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol...all of u above me are crayzie
Re: The New Virginity by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Kestolove:
God does not force anybody to be holy
Re: The New Virginity by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2021
There are no more virgins
not having kids is the new virginity
Somehow It's True. I Concur.
Re: The New Virginity by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
no lies because it seems it make girls feel inferior to those that have kids. after all their countless abortions..
DTS how one bea in my street dt have been on runs for almost a decade is just bragging dt she is better than those dt are still in the runs business with kids, na letta we hear gist from her friend say she bin don flush out her womb join..
Nigerians surely knows how to judge you simply because their matter never cast

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't Me. / [VIDEO] I Can’t Do This Anymore, I Want To Marry – Lesbian Partner Cries And Beg / Bbnaija 2021: Moment Queen Promised To Sleep With Cross In A Hotel Outside The H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.