Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) (29038 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
shocked

That was how one idiot on bike hit Someone at Egbeda and run, getting to Abeokuta Express heading to Ikeja Along and was Crushed by a Truck!

I still can't forget the incident cry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by afaristic: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
kiss
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Eaglesence: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
See as dem kip d guy body like wetin no matter

Hummm, you see wetin i see my sister. Even if he has the chance of jolting out of death/coma, the wey them arrange im head and leg no fit give am chance of another chance
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
what a pity.....I hope the police bring the perpetrators of the bastardly act to book!
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Chicastle: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Too bad may his soul rest in peace

This bicycle too get wahala sha
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
legal hustling . .cruel death. . Shey i w0nt start yahoo like this. . Make una buy me iph0ne fa
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Obago99: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nawaoh wetin we go call this one

Ahm
#Obago (D playmaker)
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by pode(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
I saw it this morning when I was going to ughelli
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ended halfway in the trunk sad
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by sacajawea: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Harrynight:
shocked

That was how one idiot on bike hit Someone at Egbeda and run, getting to Abeokuta Express heading to Ikeja Along and was Crushed by a Truck!

I still can't forget the incident cry
You mean the Hit and Run driver was crushed to death that Same day by another Truck?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
No blood or broken bones they should hav gvn him 1st Aid.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
sacajawea:

You mean the Hit and Run driver was crushed to death that Same day by another Truck?

YES!
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Joheel(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
R. I. P young man...
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by lachemo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala for 2021
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rip bro.
Ur country failed u
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Marcofranz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
And his conscience would allow him sleep peacefully tonight undecided
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by paul61777: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
legal hustling . .cruel death. . Shey i w0nt start yahoo like this. . Make una buy me iph0ne fa
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Hahjascho(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
cool zebras I have to go for your patience with me to the store to get a few questions about your location lion king the same time and place to meet you at the house at the same time
Are you ok?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is this how his body was evacuated to the Ughelli Central Hospital morgue

Nigeria is truly a zoo and lots of animals without Sense dwells there.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
The driver is a he-devil in sheep's clothing.why do you hit a man and run away without even waiting to check if he we survive or not !somebody's dad gone like that !if truly ghost is real may it hurt him for the rest of his life .RIP to the dead.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Craig24: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rest in Gracious peace, AGILE!

I want to say this: Security jobs aren't for people who're unemployed or people who're spiritually reckless; especially the Night neighbourhood watchman jobs.

If you know you aren't a strong man in the spirit to withstand and discern spiritual attacks, then stay clear of security jobs.

I've been there and I'd tell you it brings serious hindrances to a person's life despite the suppose juicy salary; worst case is your life is always threatened no matter how careful you try to be.

He who has ears should listen.
PEACE!
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
grin grin
Wetin de make u laugh ? Idiot
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Agugbadin: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
What a country is this, in other countries the hit and driver will be track and arrested with CCTV, but in Nigeria reckless drivers kill and get away with it.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerian road isn't safe for bicycle riders.. it irritates me seeing some doing so. Well, one thing must kill a man. RIP
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by nnadychuks(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stefenijoan002:
The driver is a he-devil in sheep's clothing.why do you hit a man and run away without even waiting to check if he we survive or not !somebody's dad gone like that !if truly ghost is real may it hurt him for the rest of his life .RIP to the dead.
sometimes it's the way thugs handle cases like this that causes this hit and run. They would've set his car ablaze instantly, or worse, even set him on fire too if he had stopped and checked. Thats just one disadvantage of jungle justice
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by sacajawea: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Harrynight:

YES!
That's sad
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by tribalistdcriti: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Wetin de make u laugh ?
Idiot
someone can't book space in peace again
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by merits(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
The driver can't escape God.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by VicM6: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
wahala be like bicycle
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Man In Delta (Photo) by Onyedikachi323(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2021
This life, what is life sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.