Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

After Giving My Son To Another Man, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Giving My Son To Another Man, (1403 Views)

I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Giving My Son To Another Man, by officialmario(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
closed
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by salisuammy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Remove this innocent boy's picture.

5 Likes

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by donbachi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
From the DNA i did with tr pics and dat of the lad.ur forehead,nose and big head matched..so,the boy is urs...any objection?
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
so wetin make I do?
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Fahdiga(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Putting the boy's pics here is unnecessary. What do you want Nairalanders to do now

2 Likes

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by blinking001(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
OP that child is yours. Fight for him so you dont get to regret in the nearest future and please make sure you've made enough money before embarking on this journey.

1 Like

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This one is bonded by superstitious believes.. Smh.. who tell you say if you no bring back the boy say you no go make am??
Clowns..

Wahala be like Trump Supporters..
Dem sabi Scatter House Seatings and Capitol..
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Cerebellum: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai!

All these news about DNA just don tire me

Una maaadd??grin

When dem dey warn una say "no marry Hoelosho,no marry Hoelosho"

U no go hear,now una eyes don clear

Arindin mofo pplegrin
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Liposure: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where have the godfearing women gone to
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Goodtimesahead(f): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
cool
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Sixfeetbelle: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liposure:

Where has the responsible men gone to? The men who would willingly marry their pregnant lover just to save her from public ridicule? The men who would not only feel the need to reconcile with their children because 'a pastor' told them to? Or even the men who would marry the woman they love without feeling the need to 'test' the goods first?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Draslo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Man up! The kid is still small. Man the fuk up!
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Raggy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
My nigga that boy is ur photocopy, don't let them cheat you.

2 Likes

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
The Child is yours, the striking resemblance alone is just too much. Get a lawyer and take it up with her.

1 Like

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Chummynoni(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmm
Lemme wait for elders
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
A
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Saintmary(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
See wicked man o, set awon deadbeat daddies.

You snubbed a lady who was pregnant with your child at a time she needed you.

Now, just because everyone is on the dna bandwagon, you want to gather sympathy.

Why don't you go to court and demand for custody of your child if you have the guts?

In your case, I'll want to hear Shade's side of the story.

So, you think Nigerians don't think straight.

Rada rada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by officialmario(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liposure:
She disappeared
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by officialmario(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Saintmary:
See wicked man o, set awon deadbeat daddies.

You snubbed a lady who was pregnant with your child at a time she needed you.

Now, just because everyone is on the dna bandwagon, you want to gather sympathy.

Why don't you go to court and demand for custody of your child if you have the guts?

In your case, I'll want to hear Shade's side of the story.

So, you think Nigerians don't think straight.

Rada rada.

You can listen to her confession and I thank God it was not under duress
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by LewsTherin: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
What happened to your travel plans?

1 Like

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liposure:
street don red
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by hassana45502: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Man up! The kid is still small. Man the fuk up!
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by ghettochild4u(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
If you know where she lives... Take the police there n get her arrested so she won't find a way to take the boy else where
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Soljaboi44(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make I book space fes
Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by Saintmary(f): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2021
officialmario:

You can listen to her confession and I thank God it was not under duress

I can't take you serious until you take her to court, and provide enough picture and video evidence.

I will not join you to bash a lady you abandoned during such a delicate time.

Try someone else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving My Son To Another Man, by cooooooks(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Stop. Posting. Your. Children's. Photos. On. The. Internet.

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I've Been Dating For 6 Months Didn't Save My Number On Her Phone / Unforgettable Moment / Lady Selling Rice Dips Her Hands In The Food Before Serving Customers (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.