Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer (65886 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lastmankc:
The west and ritual killings

East and ritual killings

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by ipobarethieves: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
sad
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by LZAA: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Greenback:
Coneheaded structures and skull miners on the beat 2021!!!!!!!

Lzaa imhothep Biko bia o!!!!!!

grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Where is this man from before I comment
are u not seeing the name...

He is your brother from the west

4 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by watchindelta(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
For ritual ummm stupid,
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by daniwise(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
This kind news nor dey too surprise me again.The way some guys dey run crates of beer for bar go fear you.Recently these small boys for area wey been dey hail me ''baba o","baba o","twale Bros","twale baba nla", just begin dey tell madam Promise to drop two crates for Bros and serve everybody round ehn, nobody tell me to gbawai cos obviously all is not well.Awoof been Don dey run Belle since 1977.If u don't know the source of any awuf,abeg flee!!!
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Pravedk: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai! E don be!

For this life, may God deliver us from people who can do anything and everything to satisfy baseless urge and desires.

Beer? This beer!

If you are consistent and deligent in your Hussle, God is a rewarder and you will never go hungry. Na I wan show myself dey make people embrace crime and wickedness.

This one vex me.

E go be!

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by AreaFada2: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
TIP TO STOP RITUAL KILLINGS. . ALL DIBIA SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH
Is it all dibia who do ritual with human parts?
Because some pastors Bury human parts under the church alter to control and attracts followers means all pastors should be killed? Have you not seen pastors arrested for such shown here before?

Or because some alfas use human parts for rituals means all alfas should be killed? Have you not seen such here on Nairaland here before?

Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by PervertProphet: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
All these Imams/Alfas buying all these human parts to make voodoo Islamic powder that some of these women use in trapping rich Alhajis and become their 3rd or 4th wife.

3 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lenient001: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thinking of how many of you are still in the darkness somewhere doing inhumane things like this cry cry.

May God see us through

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skull miners have done another one

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Greenback: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Much ado about Coneheaded structures 2021!!!!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
AreaFada2:

Is it all dibia who do ritual with human parts?
Because some pastors Bury human parts under the church alter to control and attracts followers means all pastors should be killed? Have you not seen pastors arrested for such shown here before?

Or because some alfas use human parts for rituals means all alfas should be killed? Have you not seen such here on Nairaland here before?

Don't be a hypocrite.
They are also included. D0nt be stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by sameks08(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
what about his head I don't trust this skull miners so more update needed

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by cassyrooy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
cosmatika:
Tajudeen Monsuru from Osun state

Better to be a drug trafficker than a skull miner
Both are terrible and shouldn't be any means of survival.

E better to dey sell suya or charger for road.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Amumaigwe: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by CodeTemplar: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lastmankc:
The west and ritual killings
This one is beyond ritual killing. This is human sales.

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Bennysam: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

And I was even thinking that I've heard it all??

#StrangeThings
Why are you surprised when my Yoruba brothers is involved

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by CodeTemplar: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
cassyrooy:
Both are terrible and shouldn't be any means of survival.

E better to dey sell suya or charge for road.
Which one be charge for road o?
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by mkoabiola: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nawa oo.

This life sha
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by cassyrooy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Which one be charge for road o?
or charger o. No mind auto correct jare
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Ladyvin(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
I don't even know where to classify the being or the best adjective to qualify him. A wicked, devilish, empty-brain fool is definitely better than him
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Juanmike(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nadem

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by 44Bulldog(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
He should be thrown into the dungeon for six hundred years

Said by a notorious fraudster that should be hanged immediately upon sighting undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Incredible wickedness angryIncredible wickedness
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by AreaFada2: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
They are also included. D0nt be stupid
Your inferiority stinks to high heavens. When did an alfa using koranic stuff to do ritual become a dibia?

People who have spent a lifetime with oyinbo and educated among oyinbo are not trying to be oyinbo. Yet a villager like you wants to demonise everything African. shocked

The ancestors contributed more to human civilization when they still believed in their traditions. Way more than your Jerry curl private jet pastors and terrorist breeding people took over the heads of you people with foreign dogmas they don't even understand.

Wole Soyinka practices his traditional belief and is easily one of the best among the black race alive today.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aboki don join skull mining be that.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Ogbuu101: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
cosmatika:
Tajudeen Monsuru from Osun state

Better to be a drug trafficker than a skull miner
I tell you most solemnly

4 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by GamalNasser: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Berebe
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Youngjohnosas: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Afonja on the beat.them nor Dey disappoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
AreaFada2:

Your inferiority stinks to high heavens. When did an alfa using koranic stuff to do ritual become a dibia?

People who have spent a lifetime with oyinbo and educated among oyinbo are not trying to be oyinbo. Yet a villager like you wants to demonise everything African. shocked

The ancestors contributed more to human civilization when they still believed in their traditions. Way more than your Jerry curl private jet pastors and terrorist breeding people took over the heads of you people with foreign dogmas they don't even understand.

Wole Soyinka practices his traditional belief and is easily one of the best among the black race alive today.

Nonsense.
DONT BE STUPID. ALL FORM OF MAGIC IS EVIL. AND YES QURAN IS USED TO PERFORM MAGIC. YOU HAVE SHALLOW KNOWLEDGE AND YOU ARE HERE ARGUING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.