Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer (65873 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Skmoda360(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Etrusen:
what do expect from someone whose brain has been shifted

idiot

but wait oo, y do Yoruba people love ritual like its food.
Bigot oshi
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Etrusen:
what do expect from someone whose brain has been shifted

idiot

but wait oo, y do Yoruba people love ritual like its food.
you are real odematic go ask those ur brothers in anambra wetin dey du for living
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Etrusen(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
you are real odematic go ask those ur brothers in anambra wetin dey du for living

Mr man every tribe have their own wahala

and in this case it is common to yoruba that is the reason for the question

if it were to be an Igbo wahala you Yorubas will rush in mass to comment hatred

my comment mean no hatred but just a straight question that deserve an answer but if you are too ashame to answer it, then its better you remain a passersby please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Etrusen(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Skmoda360:
Bigot oshi

don't be pained just answer the straight question
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Ammymadudonu: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
praiseneo:
To everyone reading this you will not die untimely Amen

Amen
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Harinholar(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
End time boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by gaskiyamagana: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2021
thatigboman:
tajudeen monsuru osogbo's tout, head hammer and skull miner, how market?
Grunting PIG Ipob ranting everywhere. Thanks to Tinubu who bought grunting decoder for yoloba to hear well, well nyamrin pain and agony and hatred against his 2023 surebet presidential material.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2021
unshakablejihad:
say no to tribalism. grin grin
that's Benin city
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by unshakablejihad: 5:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
that's Benin city
that mapo in ibadan.
the largest slum town in africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
I would have applauded you if u were a victim of paternal fraud from her grin

What's up bro sorry had to quote u don't a dead tread .. I just read ur swt xcapdes u are lucky to have free work like that oh wey no be PAYG gal.. grin grin , Waooo is she an ino gal ?
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lekan1o1:

What's up bro sorry had to quote u don't a dead tread .. I just read ur swt xcapdes what's ur location bro , is she an eastern gal ?
no o.. she’s a Yoruba Muslima

U Dey find eastern girl ?

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
no o.. she’s a Yoruba Muslima
U Dey find eastern girl ?

Yea do u have any ?
I dey lag.
Wow Muslima sabi oh
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Yea do u have any ?
I dey lag.
Wow Muslima sabi oh
chai I no get babe for lag o .. michat go do nah brotherly

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
chai I no get babe for lag o .. michat go do nah brotherly

Ok brotherly no wahala , I once had Michael but aint getting hookup babes..
Don't know how u guys do it.

I have in message but babes their wan use charge kill me they charging 15k 20k
And things no balance for my side now, I'm facing some challenges, I lost a private work I was doing beofr due to covid
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Ok brotherly no wahala , I once had Michael but aint getting hookup babes..
Don't know how u guys do it.

I have in message but babes their wan use charge kill me they charging 15k 20k
And things no balance for my side now, I'm facing some challenges, I lost a private work I was doing beofr due to covid
bro anytime u hit michat babe just go straight to whatever u can afford ..

Except you’re in Lagos island , most girls in mainland charge 4-5k for short time and 5- 10k for day break

Those girls are actually broke and they need money..
Price and fhuck dem with no mercy .
Sorry for the job lost bro . We all face shit at one point in life .. you go Dey ok brotherly ..

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
bro anytime u hit michat babe just go straight to whatever u can afford ..

Except you’re in Lagos island , most girls in mainland charge 4-5k for short time and 5- 10k for day break
Those girls are actually broke and they need money..
Price and fhuck dem with no mercy .
Sorry for the job lost bro . We all face shit at one point in life .. you go Dey ok brotherly ..

Thanks bro..
But I just download Michat again this evening , and contacted like 5 different gals and they all insisted I pay before they come which I have senses as scam because gals have used that to run scam on me in s past.. So I refused.
Then the one that seems genuine lives in ojo and asked me to come, can u imagine?.
So I told her I can't come I'm d one to pay for the stuff so she supposed to come.

Then there is 1 I priced 7k for TDB she carry vex quit call lolz.
No wahala sha u don try bro
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Thanks bro..
But I just download Michat again this evening , and contacted like 5 different gals and they all insisted I pay before they come which I have senses as scam because gals have used that to run scam on me in s past.. So I refused.
Then the one that seems genuine lives in ojo and asked me to come, can u imagine?.
So I told her I can't come I'm d one to pay for the stuff so she supposed to come.

Then there is 1 I priced 7k for TDB she carry vex quit call lolz.
No wahala sha u don try bro

bro u go continue bombing na ni.. just tell them what u can afford .. always make it 5k and make una agree on WhatsApp before she go start to Dey come .. don’t send money before they come o

2 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by EagleScope01: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
bro u go continue bombing na ni.. just tell them what u can afford .. always make it 5k and make una agree on WhatsApp before she go start to Dey come .. don’t send money before they come o
Brotherlt, abeg reply ur pm
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 1:46am On Feb 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
Not sending anything bro.

U mean 5k TDB ?
U sure one can still get that deal.
Even 6k and be like abomination for their ear and I CNT go beyond that

Thanks bro
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Sunshinegold44: 5:44am On Feb 05, 2021
No need of going to court....you are hereby sentences to 100 zillion years with heavy labour in prison
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Not sending anything bro.

U mean 5k TDB ?
U sure one can still get that deal.
Even 6k and be like abomination for their ear and I CNT go beyond that

Thanks bro
I go help u hustle one girl .. she Dey ikorodu .. I’ve not met her. Belike she’s a single mother but she’s fine well .. u can send me a pm so I’ll give you her number

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Lekan1o1: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
I go help u hustle one girl .. she Dey ikorodu .. I’ve not met her. Belike she’s a single mother but she’s fine well .. u can send me a pm so I’ll give you her number

Ok bro thanks.
I will pm right now
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Ok bro thanks.
I will pm right now
Can’t find your pm

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Rogerz007(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

Can’t find your pm
Boss.. Afternoon..Na from the beer parlour thread I track you from..Abeg help with that ikorodu single mum number..I dey ikorodu like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.