Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC (18245 Views)

Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Deicide: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
I was there spiritually grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by naijapips04: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
I didn't see this level of seriousness when BLM protested and actually burned down buildings.

Why the double standard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by budaatum: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Something i will do for free sef
But dem go jail you o. shocked And might deport you immediately afterwards! undecided

I guess you'd be better than many though. You go don breath American air. cool Albeit behind bars. angry
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by dgitrader(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have reported Trump! Let's wait and see if they will pick him up after his tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by vioment: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make dem use sense so that this don't spiral out of control. Too many people involved. And most of them are whites, that is a recipe for disaster.

If am Biden, I will release trumps taxes for the last 30years, the first day i get to sign in the office.

Nothing is Trump more afraid of, than his taxes being released.

He should also be reminded the law as in regards to violence incitement.

I'll say unload the taxes for all eyes to see including all his illegal phone calls for all ears to hear. Demystify him in his supporters mind.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by kelvindj98: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
For close to a year ANTIFA and BLM laid seige on American cities rioting, killing, looting and burning down small businesses .

The FBI did nothing

I have said it severally that America is now gone full Weimar .

The last time ANTIFA (A Jewish Bolshevik organization) held so much sway was in the 1920's in Germany.

The Jewish run Weimar republic used ANTIFA to terrorise the Germans to accept Communism but the Germans not only rightly rejected it but brought about a more potent antidote to the Jewish venom known as ANTIFA.

America is on the verge of a major civil ear which she will never recover from and it's all down to Jews , ANTIFA clowns and their BLM apes .

All these Aro lunatics just typing rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
naptu2:
FBI @FBI

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBI/status/1347175086432907272
I saw chewwie and imadeureadthis on MAGA rampage.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
kelvindj98:

I don't expect a nigger to understand .
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Chicastle: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool grin cheesy they are here.Rev Righteousness2,Jonny and co miscreants angry Dey are their Niagra coordinator.Catch Rev Righteousness2 under cocoa tree first grin cheesy cool grin cheesy

Touch not my anointed
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ipobarethieves: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin sad wink
Chicastle:

Touch not my anointed
undecided undecided dat one is a jester.Not only touch NOT.We go DRAG him from his Ogbete motor park grin grin wink
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by membranus: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have a vìtal information on the Chief Instigator.

His name is Donald Trump.

He lives in the White House.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Trustedpro: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
I know him, his name is Donald trump chukwudi.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. The US is a BIG JOKE! All my white friends just dey disturb me to swap country with them, but God forbid! Me, leave Nigeria and our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, for that Sodom and Gomorrah of a country? Over my dead body!

Nigeria is blessed!
You are joking right? grin grin very funny.....

In your dreams. angry

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by macminista(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Na US that 1 concern, we have Buhari here who is a bigger problem angry
U be fooooo �� grin grin grin grin grin cheesy :Dey
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
naijapips04:
I didn't see this level of seriousness when BLM protested and actually burned down buildings.

Why the double standard?

Because the swamp creatures in DC with their alphabet soup of security agencies are all working for the same globohomo agenda that ANTIFA and BLM are fighting for.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by teebillz: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
What about those of us supporting them from Nigeria? How do we get ourselves across to the USA for trial? We want to tried as US citizens. I am pretty sure that a mere support from Nigeria is a minor offense that requires no prison term. Oya, send the plane now!
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
vioment:
Make dem use sense so that this don't spiral out of control. Too many people involved. And most of them are whites, that is a recipe for disaster.

If am Biden, I will release trumps taxes for the last 30years, the first day i get to sign in the office.

Nothing is Trump more afraid of, than his taxes being released.

He should also be reminded the law as in regards to violence incitement.

I'll say unload the taxes for all eyes to see including all his illegal phone calls for all ears to hear. Demystify him in his supporters mind.
You think Trump is the only one with a skeleton in his wardrobe? From Biden, Hillary, Kamala, Obama, George bush ETC all have something to hide. If they start that war everyone of them goes down.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Qoko: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
This FBI sef, you guys easily forgot thatt Trump instigated the violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by budaatum: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Buliwyf:
If possible they should take the ones based in Nigeria as well. The country needs less morons roaming around freely and spreading their dumb genes into the general population.

I borrowed for here. Hope you don't mind. We got plenty morons who need exterminating.

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by htdot: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Everyone are down to get trump. Where were the same fbi when the BLM terrorist left wing group wanted to assassinated trump in the White House. Where were the same fbi when the resistance group were rioting and destroying properties in 2016 after Trump won. Where were the fbi when paul rand was harassed and his wife life threaten after attending a meeting with trump? The coup is glaring

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Tulsaguy: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
I fit declare myself as one of the instigators. What's the point living in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by vioment: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
gypsey:
You think Trump is the only one with a skeleton in his wardrobe? From Biden, Hillary, Kamala, Obama, George bush ETC all have something to hide. If they start that war everyone of them goes down.

Am sure the others have their taxes in the public reach, but dunceful Trump, hates to show his taxes. But he like jawing about how rich he is.

He has failed in numerous businesses including in leading the richest country. Just like he failed in leading the business his father left for him, the one thing that made him important. He is a failed individual. His tax issue will change hos narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by duality(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
The media is awash of all these.

Remember the BLM lootings and burnings?

What has the FBI done about it.

It's not easy to fight a corrupt system.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by justy15: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
We have bigger problems here Nigeria, let them handle their own. We have buhari to deal with here, book haram, bandits, kidnapers and even the second most dreaded terrorist organization; Fulani herdsmen.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by AmazingELixir: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
lipsrsealed

This is the best time to submit Lai Lai Mohammed's name...he has done worse both is Capitol hill and Aso Rock.....ofcourse not forgetting the chief herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by arsenal33: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
For close to a year ANTIFA and BLM laid seige on American cities rioting, killing, looting and burning down small businesses .

The FBI did nothing

The last time ANTIFA (A Jewish Bolshevik organization) held so much sway was in the 1920's in Germany.

The Jewish run Weimar republic used ANTIFA to terrorise the Germans to accept Communism but the Germans not only rightly rejected it but brought about a more potent antidote to the Jewish venom known as ANTIFA.

America is on the verge of a major civil ear which she will never recover from and it's all down to Jews , ANTIFA clowns and their BLM apes .

stop taking drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
vioment:

Am sure the others have their taxes in the public reach, but dunceful Trump, hates to show his taxes. But he like jawing about how rich he is.

He has failed in numerous businesses including in leading the richest country. Just like he failed in leading the business his father left for him, the one thing that made him important. He is a failed individual. His tax issue will change hos narrative.
Your opinion, It is his business he can run it how he likes, Trump poor, rich, whatever. it wouldn't change a thing in America people's lives or mine. What some of you people don't understand is these so called american leaders or politicians are all in it for themselves, they all flock together behind close doors. Hillary has being seen shaking hands and laughing with Mr Trump before he became the president. The losers are the masses, mainly black Americans. A white man (Biden) will still be American president
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
arsenal33:
stop taking drugs

Fool, if only you picked up a book
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The FBI did nothing

Absolutely! The division in America has just began.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by NLRulesEnforcer: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
LotterySure:
I support Law and Order

Unfortunately you do not "support law and order"; as you seem to find it easy breaking and abusing existing forum rules with the ads you continue to spam all over the various threads.

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads with your ads. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts (including those multiple alternate accounts you have recently created) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Number one on the list is POTUS Donald Trump
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
kelvindj98:

You haven't made any sense either, grin do you have anything reasonable to add that would counter his lunatic claims? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown / Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records / Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Sends 7000 Staff On Leave Amid Sanctions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.