Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC (18232 Views)

Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
gypsey:
Absolutely! The division in America has just began.

What most CNN idiots here don't understand is that it took a tiny percentage of the males of fighting age (3%} to fight in the American independence war.

What we all saw from the crowd at the Capitol building was just a tip of the silent majority.

Liberals or rather communists do not stand a chance fighting against the American Nationalists.

A major war will break out in the US this year and it will pitch the people against their own army.

It will be bloody again just like 1776.

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Dear FBI, Righteousness89 a fake e-passport of Nairaland supported them so he should be arrested.

By the way Igbos how Market. grin
Leave righteousness. Go after FFK
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

What most CNN idiots here don't understand is that it took a tiny percentage of the males of fighting age (3%} to fight in the American independence war.

What we all saw from the crowd at the Capitol building was just a tip of the silent majority.

Liberals or rather communists do not stand a chance fighting against the American Nationalists.

A major war will break out in the US this year and it will pitch the people against their own army.

It will be bloody again just like 1776.
Prophet. Leave matter for Matthias
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by vioment: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
gypsey:
Your opinion, It is his business he can run it how he likes, Trump poor, rich, whatever. it wouldn't change a thing in America people's lives or mine. What some of you people don't understand is these so called american leaders or politicians are all in it for themselves, they all flock together behind close doors. Hillary has being seen shaking hands and laughing with Mr Trump before he became the president. The losers are the masses, mainly black Americans. A white man (Biden) will still be American president

I dey with you. They know themselves. But this hardcore dunce called Trump is the most childish and hateful person among any US politician since 1920.

He was busy enjoying Obama/biden economic foundation Without giving credit , then when covid bursted it, he became more confused. A very unstable idiot.

The guy takes no responsibility for anything.

Only thing I like that he did, was to stare down china. As usual when a dunce does something, they dont have a follow up move. Applying strategy like this or like that was hard for him to do, because he will need to have a well thought out strategy, which he is incapable of.

The guy is worse than covid. I thank God the highest dunce in the world, will soon become a non factor.

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by iamJ(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool grin cheesy they are here.Rev Righteousness2,Jonny and co miscreants angry Dey are their Niagra coordinator.Catch Rev Righteousness2 under cocoa tree first grin cheesy cool grin cheesy
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Psalmistproject: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
divinecode101:
Was our dilector not there too? He was meant to be fighting for Trump na grin grin grin grin grin

I thought Trump was meant to come and kill all the Muslims in Nigeria

If only this junk you wrote was manageable, I would help you forward it to the real Muslims slayers AKA-+ BOKO HARAM!!
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by chewwie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
imhotep:
I saw chewwie and imadeureadthis on MAGA rampage.
I wish I were there, would've shot Mitch McConnell & Pelosi dead

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
vioment:

I dey with you. They know themselves. But this hardcore dunce called Trump is the most childish and hateful person among any US politician since 1920.

He was busy enjoying Obama/biden economic foundation Without giving credit , then when covid bursted it, he became more confused. A very unstable idiot.

The guy takes no responsibility for anything.

Only thing I like that he did, was to stare down china. As usual when a dunce does something, they dont have a follow up move. Applying strategy like this or like that was hard for him to do, because he will need to have a well thought out strategy, which he is incapable of.

The guy is worse than covid. I thank God the highest dunce in the world, will soon become a non factor.

well.. he is a business man, unlike all the other career politicians.

I think America has not seen the last of Trump, He has 75 million supporters. He will come back in 2024. China won this election not Biden or the democrats.

Trump is the only recent American president who didn't go to war or bomb countries. Unlike Obama, Hillary and Bush.

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by shilz(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
MR FASH your attention is needed
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
175:
grin angry grin grin grin

FBI I know only 1 instigator!

And he's Mr Donald Chukwuebuka OluwaSeun Trump.

He lives in the White House!

The only fellow with Orange hair.

You can't miss him.
The chief instigator is know to everybody, his Name and address is public knowledge. I don't know what The FBI is saying
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
chewwie:

I wish I were there, would've shot Mitch McConnell & Pelosi dead
Der Fuhrer Adolf Hitler would have been delighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by bekpo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Donald Chukwuemeka Trump is d number 1 suspect. Look no further!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I know many IPOB members will be involved in the violence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by olatuns2017: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
naptu2:
FBI @FBI

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBI/status/1347175086432907272

.....As we speak, those that invaded the Capitol are being arrested one after the other to face charges for their acts of vandalism. In Nigeria, it would have been tagged suppression and human rights abuse by tyrant Buhari.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by vioment: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
gypsey:
well.. he is a business man, unlike all the other career politicians.

I think America has not seen the last of Trump, He has 75 million supporters. He will come back in 2024. China won this election not Biden or the democrats.

Trump is the only recent American president who didn't go to war or bomb countries. Unlike Obama, Hillary and Bush.

Chairman, I hear you. Businessman indeed.
Do you also know that all those shops in Nigeria and even restaurants are run by business men and women.

No problem, believe that he is a business man. I will just add that he is fraudulent businessman to me.

China stole the election? It is not the black people voting areas again, or the machine software, or Germany, or Venezuela, or dead people, or the court judges.
It is always everybody but dunceful trump himself.

A real world class leader - Mr Truman, once said the buck stops here, meaning all responsibilities during his tenure, known or unknown, stops with him.

Chairman, to me be did not fight a full scale war but he made more enemies for America internally and externally. He is a high blood pressure trigger.

He seriously came to the political limelight, after saying Obama was not a citizen of the USA, and telling everybody not to respect obama. Now karma is lodging him in karma hotel.

My opinion sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by juman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
There was one instigator.
It was okoro trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by somehow: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
lol, so they need help in finding Trump the instigator in chief?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by banmee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. The US is a BIG JOKE! All my white friends just dey disturb me to swap country with them, but God forbid! Me, leave Nigeria and our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, for that Sodom and Gomorrah of a country? Over my dead body!

Nigeria is blessed!

And you think anyone believes you?
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by UncommonLogic: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
For close to a year ANTIFA and BLM laid seige on American cities rioting, killing, looting and burning down small businesses .

The FBI did nothing

I have said it severally that America is now gone full Weimar .

The last time ANTIFA (A Jewish Bolshevik organization) held so much sway was in the 1920's in Germany.

The Jewish run Weimar republic used ANTIFA to terrorise the Germans to accept Communism but the Germans not only rightly rejected it but brought about a more potent antidote to the Jewish venom known as ANTIFA.

America is on the verge of a major civil ear which she will never recover from and it's all down to Jews , ANTIFA clowns and their BLM apes .

I beg see the shallow delusional irrational diatribe of an IPIG terrorist monkey. These some of the low life scums Nigeria is dealing with on daily basis.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by CasNova: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

A classical case of verbosity!
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Goodnight123: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
Number one on the list is POTUS Donald Trump

You get am
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by King44(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
If I am going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say
you need a hard knock on that you coconut head
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by King44(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
They know the culprit but they a pretending... Na Trumpet... Why they acting like Apc and Buhari
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
vioment:

Chairman, I hear you. Businessman indeed.
Do you also know that all those shops in Nigeria and even restaurants are run by business men and women.

No problem, believe that he is a business man. I will just add that he is fraudulent businessman to me.

China stole the election? It is not the black people voting areas again, or the machine software, or Germany, or Venezuela, or dead people, or the court judges.
It is always everybody but dunceful trump himself.

A real world class leader - Mr Truman, once said the buck stops here, meaning all responsibilities during his tenure, known or unknown, stops with him.

Chairman, to me be did not fight a full scale war but he made more enemies for America internally and externally. He is a high blood pressure trigger.

He seriously came to the political limelight, after saying Obama was not a citizen of the USA, and telling everybody not to respect obama. Now karma is lodging him in karma hotel.

My opinion sha.
After all the brouhaha, hate Trump or not, he is still a white man, a white man Biden will still be American president, White people still own and run America, the losers are black Americans.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Duridadi: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Na US that 1 concern, we have Buhari here who is a bigger problem angry
. Na you sad
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by swiperthefox: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
naptu2:
FBI @FBI

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBI/status/1347175086432907272
FBI is just trying to be silly. The chief instigator is Donald Trump. He asked them to go to Capitol Hill.

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mynd44:
Including the Nigerian based ones? I am ready to release a mixtape and an Album. grin
Are you saying that some people in Nigeria instigated violence in America all the way from here?

Em..em.. let me ask...is FFK on your list?
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Neddyogu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make una go arrest Trump on the 21st of January.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by adekemi45600: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
There was one instigator.It was okoro trump.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by gtown: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ipobian pigs are in trouble. grin
Their God, Trump has been dethroned and the angels of dead are looking for them.
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by UncommonLogic: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
OP

You are a fool and you know it.

I'm not even worried because I know that this is how you talk to your father. Kontinu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Sends 7000 Staff On Leave Amid Sanctions. / Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records / Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.