Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Male Virginity. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Virginity. (1803 Views)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Virginity. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'll keep on talking about it,either online or offline.

Male virginity is not something regarded as normal. The society have decayed to the extent that normal things are seen as abnormal.
9 out of every 10 males you come across today have five to fifteen sexual history.
They tell you this feeling all proud about it.
Enquiring from a man then,asked him how many ladies he has slept with.
His reply was 50 and he said it with his head up high.
How will you even live to believe that such a man will want to channel his energy into something useful again?
Then again,mothers please try to encourage your male children to keep themselves till marriage. It might be hard to do but ,at least,it's worth it.
Because,if 6 out of every 10 males are virgins,don't you think the girl child will be free to keep hers?Rape and sexual harassments are sure to reduce.
Let's help save the future generation from conc. immorality.
Being a virgin as a male doesn't mean you're weak.
Many men who ventured into sex are regretting their actions now. Why cause, sex is a remote control on it's own.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of being a male virgin.
ADVANTAGES;
1) Lower chances of cheating while married.
2) You're certain that his destiny is still intact. Many men venture into the act of having sex early without knowing the implications of sleeping with different strangers.
3) He's pure and free from any form of connection with other women.
4) He has self discipline.
5) He has self respect and dignity.
6) You both grow in love and happiness,free from EX stories.
7) Very interesting to be with.
He knows what he wants and when he wants it.
9) He is not controlled by lust.
10) He has an entirely different positive energy.
Disadvantages and some of the stereotypes associated with it;
1) Virgin males are inexperienced: In as much as this might be true,I still believe that virgins are far more interesting than non virgins.
They learn new things everyday and just waiting for the perfect day to unleash it all.
They are generally weak and are mostly nerds. This is as a matter of fact a "solid LIE".
Being a virgin doesn't make you weak,you can be a virgin and still have mind control over ladies.
Let no one tell you you're not man enough if you're a virgin.
Lastly,never pray for a virgin wife if you're not one.
Ladies never feel you owe anyone the right to pick a second hand machine.
Any man whose body count is above 5,please watch well ooo.
I pray everyone gets blessed with a partner who has the same sexometer as them.

Feel free to drop your questions using the comment box down below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladies here Don dey bold o

So bold
Re: Male Virginity. by Hathor5(f): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Teenagers need to be taught about sexuality without emotions. Parents must learn to have honest and open discussions for their children to take them seriously because in this day and age parents compete with all the influence from the media too. Give your children enough cool-headed information and recommend what is best for them so that they can make informed decisions for themselves because they will make decisions anyway. If they can't trust you, they will make decisions behind your back and without enough information and precautions the consequences can be really bad.

Finally, Nigerians need to learn that the the topic is not black or white. There are nuances between promiscuity and virginity. Young people can learn to enjoy their sexuality responsibly. It's better to allow your children make their own decisions within sensible boundaries than risk that they enjoy the forbidden fruit without any guidance whatsoever.

To all the virgins here who got married to non-virgins: Did you insist on an HIV test before you got married? No? Yeah, right. Nobody told you how to protect yourself. To all the non-virgins who sleep with non-virgins, did you insist the two of you take the test before you do it raw? No? Same reason.

4 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by rottennaija(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Male Virginity. by JaneYave(f): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
How does one know that a male is a virgin?
Re: Male Virginity. by DICKstractor: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
undecided

No body is a virgin. Life has fvcked us up one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
JaneYave:

Why do you ask. You too wan go dey find virgin upandan abi?
Re: Male Virginity. by Liposure: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
I find the topic of male virginity odd. I don't know why. Maybe because its a girl thing (has no business with guys)
Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hathor5:
Teenagers need to be taught about sexuality without emotions. Parents must learn to have honest and open discussions for their children to take them seriously because in this day and age parents compete with all the influence from the media too. Give your children enough cool-headed information and recommend what is best for them so that they can make informed decisions for themselves because they will make decisions anyway. If they can't trust you, they will make decisions behind your back and without enough information and precautions the consequences can be really bad.

Finally, Nigerians need to learn that the the topic is not black or white. There are nuances between promiscuity and virginity. Young people can learn to enjoy their sexuality responsibly. It's better to allow your children make their own decisions within sensible boundaries than risk that they enjoy the forbidden fruit without any guidance whatsoever.

To all the virgins here who got married to non-virgins: Did you insist on an HIV test before you got married? No? Yeah, right. Nobody told you how to protect yourself. To all the non-virgins who sleep with non-virgins, did you insist the two of you take the test before you do it raw? No? Same reason.

Parents, please learn to teach your children about sex.

Let them know the disadvantages therein cause,I for one no there is NO advantage when it comes to pre marital sex.

Let them wallow in wisdom instead of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
JaneYave:
Here's how to know whether a man is a virgin or not.
1) When he has sex for the first time,you notice some reddish liquid (blood) coming out from his pinis.
It might not be in large quantity but,it will be a bit visible.
2) When a virgin man pee,his urine always comes out pointed in a straight manner but,once he loses his virginity,his urine will seem to scatter in different directions.
3) He is always a bit clueless in bed but,as time goes on,he tends to master the game.
Male virginity is priceless. Regardless you've lost yours,please try to encourage young boys to keep

4 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

Here's how to know whether a man is a virgin or not.
1) When he has sex for the first time,you notice some reddish liquid (blood) coming out from his pinis.
2) When a virgin man pee,his urine always comes out pointed in a straight manner but,once he loses his virginity,his urine will seem to scatter in different directions.
3) He is always a bit clueless in bed but,as time goes on,he tends to master the game.
Male virginity is priceless. Regardless you've lost yours,please try to encourage young boys to keep

You never jam. My dear none of these works. None

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by Hathor5(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

Please,teach your children about sex.

Let them know the disadvantages therein cause,I for one no there is NO advantage when it comes to pre marital sex.

Let them wallow in wisdom instead of freedom.

Not that I need your permission but I certainly will teach my children instead of pretending that teenagers don't do things behind our backs.

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by olanipekun65561: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladies here Don dey bold oLastly,never pray for a virgin wife if you're not one.So bold
Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hathor5:

Not that I need your permission but I certainly will teach my children instead of pretending that teenagers don't do things behind our backs.

Teenagers doing things at your backs certainly depends on how you brought them up.

Wasn't making reference to only you,sorry bout that

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by Hathor5(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

Teenagers doing things at your backs certainly depends on how you brought them up.

Wasn't making reference to only you,sorry bout that

Good luck with that!
Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Red7:

You never jam. My dear none of these works. None
Might not work on someone who lost theirs. One of it most certainly will on a tear rubber grin
Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

Might not work on someone who lost theirs.
One of it most certainly will on a tear rubber grin

Smiles. You can't know a man better than a man. Sorry, you just got yourself and the ones who'll fall for that crap confused. I don't know where I inferred that I was promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Red7:

Smiles. You can't know a man better than a man. Sorry, you just got yourself and the ones who'll fall for that crap confused. I don't know where I inferred that I was promiscuous

I don't know how you believe it but,still doesn't change the fact that male virginity should be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

I don't know how you believe it but,still doesn't change the fact that male virginity should be encouraged.

And female counterparts will mock them with it when they know about it baaa... Personally I know four adult male Virgins, but they will never speak of it.

It's not what females want. Except you're deceiving yourself. Females mock male Virginstow. Perhaps you're downplaying it out rightly or don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Red7:

And female counterparts will mock them with it when they know about it baaa... Personally I know four adult male Virginstow, but they will never speak of it.

It's not what females want. Except you're deceiving yourself. Females mock male Virginstow. Perhaps you're downplaying it out rightly or don't know.

They're mocking it cause of how the society paints it.

3 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

They're mocking it cause of how the society paints it.

Females not society. Correct yourself

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Red7:

Females not society. Correct yourself

Society society society society society society society society society society society society.

Sex isn't something one just wakes up and decide to have in a day.
The world have gotten to an extent that male virginity is frowned at while female virginity is praised.

Young boys due to this stigma starts jumping into premarital sex at very early stage. By the time they get to 20,they already have 10-13 body counts and stopping would be a bigger problem.

Raping and other sexual vices are recorded not because this men don't know what sex is but,because they want to satisfy the lust.

Convincing the female virgins to give up on their virginity,thereby creating more sexually weak girls. Who can't do a day or two without sex.

Place this in marriages where two sexually woke persons are married,most especially the lady,what do you think would happen??
Will they be satisfied with who they have at that present moment??
Don't you think they will have more connections luring them for an adventure??

Why exactly do men cheat??

Something's have consequences that might necessarily not be linked to spirituality but,what we do and how we handle ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Red7: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:

Society society society society society society society society society society society society.

The world have gotten to an extent that male virginity is frowned at while female virginity is praised.

Young boys due to this stigma starts jumping into premarital sex at very early stage. By the time they get to 20,they already have 10-13 body counts and stopping would be a bigger problem.

Raping and other sexual vices are recorded not because this men don't know what sex is but,because they want to satisfy the lust.

Convincing the female virgins to give up on their virginity,thereby creating more sexually weak girls. Who can't do a day or two without sex.

Place this in marriages where two sexually woke persons are married,most especially the lady,what do you think would happen??

Something's have consequences that might necessarily not be linked to spirituality but,what we do and how we handle ourselves.

You Don vex tongue
Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Red7:

You Don vex tongue
So, that was your aim huh?
Nairaland pipu ehn

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by needanswer: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Who makes up society @ StacyO?
Re: Male Virginity. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2021
needanswer:
Who makes up society @ StacyO?

Men,women and children.

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity. by needanswer: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Men,women and children.

Good. I find "society" as a term too ambiguous and at the same time can also be used wrongly to address a wrong component that makes up "society".

A specific group like men or women or children would be better.
Re: Male Virginity. by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2021
I like your submissions..you are absolutely correct unless I want to drag myself to the circles of hyprocrate!

Male virginity is what should be encouraged too as long as most men are craving for females virgins too.

My own premises is that don't be a simp cos of virginity.. weather you are a virgin or you have a virgin lady you are going out with.

Shalom!
StacyO:

I'll keep on talking about it,either online or offline.

Male virginity is not something regarded as normal. The society have decayed to the extent that normal things are seen as abnormal.
9 out of every 10 males you come across today have five to fifteen sexual history.
They tell you this feeling all proud about it.
Enquiring from a man then,asked him how many ladies he has slept with.
His reply was 50 and he said it with his head up high.
How will you even live to believe that such a man will want to channel his energy into something useful again?
Then again,mothers please try to encourage your male children to keep themselves till marriage. It might be hard to do but ,at least,it's worth it.
Because,if 6 out of every 10 males are virgins,don't you think the girl child will be free to keep hers?Rape and sexual harassments are sure to reduce.
Let's help save the future generation from conc. immorality.
Being a virgin as a male doesn't mean you're weak.
Many men who ventured into sex are regretting their actions now. Why cause, sex is a remote control on it's own.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of being a male virgin.
ADVANTAGES;
1) Lower chances of cheating while married.
2) You're certain that his destiny is still intact. Many men venture into the act of having sex early without knowing the implications of sleeping with different strangers.
3) He's pure and free from any form of connection with other women.
4) He has self discipline.
5) He has self respect and dignity.
6) You both grow in love and happiness,free from EX stories.
7) Very interesting to be with.
He knows what he wants and when he wants it.
9) He is not controlled by lust.
10) He has an entirely different positive energy.
Disadvantages and some of the stereotypes associated with it;
1) Virgin males are inexperienced: In as much as this might be true,I still believe that virgins are far more interesting than non virgins.
They learn new things everyday and just waiting for the perfect day to unleash it all.
They are generally weak and are mostly nerds. This is as a matter of fact a "solid LIE".
Being a virgin doesn't make you weak,you can be a virgin and still have mind control over ladies.
Let no one tell you you're not man enough if you're a virgin.
Ladies never feel you owe anyone the right to pick a second hand machine.
Any man whose body count is above 5,please watch well ooo.
I pray everyone gets blessed with a partner who has the same sexometer as them.

Feel free to drop your questions using the comment box down below

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Jokes aside, virgin men are awesome. It's just... soo cool knowing a guy hasn't been around with everything under a skirt.

That feeling or thought of exclusivity alone is almost enough to induce an orgasm.

PS: This does not apply to incels, plix.

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:

His *pee-pee* is looking like the pic in box 1, and not like the last one. lipsrsealed

Re: Male Virginity. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2021

What is this, fgs? grin This girl, you're not okay.
Re: Male Virginity. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Nahh smiley. Just that part. There could be consequences for both of them or not. Not one person (should) bear(s) the brunt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank you all / How Do You Deal With Your Partner's Nephew Who Is Light-fingered / Travel To UK With My Wife Or Stay Back And Allow Wifey Travel With The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.