Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri (58390 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Prymestrr(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked world filled with Wicked hearts!
Man's Inhumanity to Man!
I can't wait to get out from here!
Come LORD JESUS!

What happened to your prophesy about Trump ruling for a 2nd term as ordained by your god (definitely not our Almighty Creator)?

Better come and tell us how the prophesy will come to pass and how the latest developments are building blocks towards its fulfilment.

Religious bigot. sad
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
HASSAN EBERE IS DANGEROUS

embarassed cry
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MzTunechi(f): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
The heart of man is wicked.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Where is not a northern name.
I know. Are crimes only committed by Northerners? Or must a Borno criminal be a Northerner
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by SexytorresE(f): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
The way some people dress with their uniform will discourage u to join the work in question . Now see this man with such uniform, I spit ...he isn't looking smart at all angry undecided
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
wellmax:
Why was his name not mentioned this time.

He is Hassan Ebere
and what should we do with his name you tribalist
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by siraj1402(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
And this will be asking Fulani to go back to their state.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by brainhgeek(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
As old as you are, you are using your father's death as a stupid excuse when Emmanuella, that small pikin built a house for her mum.
Castrate the I***t. He doesn't deserve to populate the world with his kind.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by DimIsaac10(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Police should investigate the matter well ooooo.. He might be innocent.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Moddam: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
dynicks:
A nairalander comes to mind...

Finally the guy has been exposed!...so this has always been what he looks like....chai!!
so they finally caught lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by richmanrichard: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97825661:

This is one of the most wicked and evil things we have read in 2021.
How can people be this heartless without giving a damn about other people's life, all because money must be made (in this case 700 per bird!)

Calling some people animal is an insult to the animal kingdom!

The carcass of the poultry from the farm must have died from one or two infectious diseases which could easily be transmitted to humans
Lord, your protection is all we ask for.
rijuo nsi onu! Chataa...p ! His dead chickens are far beta than ur dead vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by NwaNimo1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
southsouthking:

Lols this your GIF eh, d last chicken be dey form galadima, e wan stay make e no watin dey make her colleagues run, but as she see say the last one on the cue jakpa, nai sister follow them jakpa o.

Another case of Lagosians wen base for ikorodu, if you see people dey gbaga, no wait to ask watin dey make dem gbaga o, you gbaga follow them.
#Only one life

Correct:

[img]https://media./images/18285656efb15f3cf553af2767de0430/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Miracle1991: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
EBERE!
#ipobarecriminals

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Golan007: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
thinking about shocked

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun.

Rule 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Pauladex(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
I saw a trailer with 6 dead goat hung arround it in Benin-Auch road yesterday nobody ask questions. Are they not going to process them for sales?
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Chummynoni(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
SexytorresE:
The way some people dress with their uniform will discourage u to join the work in question . Now see this man with such uniform, I spit ...he isn't looking smart at all angry undecided
What did u expect??d guy is a northernergrin
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank God I don't patronizing Nigerian food sellers suya sellers.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Omoslim26: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
NurseJay:
See his inhumane face!
But the officer's trousers though in the last picture.
grin
NurseJay:
See his inhumane face!
But the officer's trousers though in the last picture.

guy sofri biko

the trouser na air bag to the oga O C

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai, Northerns are really suffering Areewa, hope hunger have not finished you
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by olabosipo66559: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
abeg make una leave our BBQ seller out of this one
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by respectfully: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
I thank God I don't even buy or eat frozen foods. If I want to eat chicken I must buy live chicken, kill it and prepare it by myself.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Raggy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Some people don't deserve to be called human beings, what a cruel world. This is just equivalent to money ritual.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Adakintroy: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Some people will still die even before the people that eat the dead meat. So what's the fuss about here. At least it's food.

Growing up can't remember how many sawa soup we warm eat that yr. Am still here.

.aside adaptations favour the poor man. His stomach acid might have reach prime level . Am not joking. Humans can evolve this way.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Ganjafama(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
After Satan fear poverty. Poverty can make a man do unimaginable things.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Djuggernaut(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Quick question; who buys this meat?
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2021
wellmax:
How many times will this news come on fp today?
This news is more important than the lifeless president in aso Rock because most nigerians will go to the cold store, eatery, local restaurants etc to purchase these consumables not knowing they're subjected to food poisoning.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97825661:

This is one of the most wicked and evil things we have read in 2021.
How can people be this heartless without giving a damn about other people's life, all because money must be made (in this case #700 per bird!!!)

Calling some people animal is an insult to the animal kingdom!

The carcass of the poultry from the farm must have died from one or two infectious diseases which could easily be transmitted to humans
Lord, your protection is all we ask for.
Very true, I have been involved in poultry farming before. Some infectious diseases like Newcastle disease which is very common is dangerous to the human health, I had some treatment when I treated my poultry birds of Newcastle disease.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
That's why I don't buy any how meat
Even fish isn't excluded, could you imagine Chinese selling dead tilapia fish to Ghanaians in other to make more profit.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Eriggs: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Bad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / Yoruba Name For Spinach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.