Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri (58410 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by DoyaPlace: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Not caring who gets hurt in the process, provided money (no matter how little) is made! Such evil! cry
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Oloriebi17(m): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2021
nothing NANA no go see for north
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Jeffy1206(m): 2:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Thank God I don't patronize all these streets meat sellers especially not chicken undecided makes me puke embarassed
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by todugo(m): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Chimeluv:
Disgusting angry
But you they like chop road side suya abi. You never ask your self where this aboki they get their meat?

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by beejayjohn(m): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2021
God will definitely help us in this country.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2021
But if u chop am...u no go know
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Angrymode: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97825701:

People should learn to Condemn the act and stop looking for the name before you can make a comment on a crime.
This is taking our nation 100 years back.
Say no to TRIBALISM.
He's simply a Nigeria with a National Name shared to go around!

I know people shouldn't be tribalistic but people from this particular area are unrepentant on things like this. They deserve this mention in general in this case.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Angrymode:

I know people shouldn't be tribalistic but people from this particular area are unrepentant on things like this. They deserve this mention in general in this case.
Hmmmmm., this is deep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by luluosas(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by 808wright: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

(NSCDC) Borno Command while processing dead poultry meat he picked from a river in Maiduguri.

The suspect revealed that he sold 6,000 dead poultry to residents of Maiduguri for five years so as to raise money for his livelihood since he lost his father.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-suspect-paraded-with-dead-poultry-meat-he-picks-from-river-to-sell-in-maiduguri-photos.html

See as that officer dey look am.. Make i just slap u one more before police come pick u.. grin
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by KOE1(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2021
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT DUMPED THESE ENVIRONMENTAL REFUSES?
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by pacespot(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is what people call hustle in this country, there are so many evils people have done to each in the name of hustling
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by pacespot(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is what people call hustle in this country, there are so many evils people have done to each other in the name of hustling
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by seangy4konji: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bastard
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Chimeluv(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
todugo:

But you they like chop road side suya abi. You never ask your self where this aboki they get their meat?
i stopped eating suya long time ago angry

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by terrezo2002(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is always a reward for the wicked.
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by SexytorresE(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chummynoni:

What did u expect??d guy is a northernergrin
aside that , the way this force people dress to work is nothing to write home about undecided
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
NurseJay:
See his inhumane face! But the officer's trousers though in the last picture.
check out his shoes

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Chimeluv(f): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
todugo:

I stopped eating suya many years ago angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.