Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business (44720 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by iscom(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
I need my own share too smiley smiley May God bless ya pocket nengi..
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Lovelyperson(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Beehshorp:

Why don't you go and do your own ashawo work or are you a product of ashawo work?

The fact that once people see a successful girl they immediately link it to prostitution annoys me.
Not only you bro
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Emperor5(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice gesture.....others should emmulate this part of nengi attitude but not other way round
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Mutemenot(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

That 're some people's 5 months salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by PAWG(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
One has big teeth, the other has tiny teeth.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
Which one you get?

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Yello1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

And is that not worthy enough to support a frnd?? Appreciate d kind gesture. Some peopl cant give out their faeces oo. Wen dem shit dem go still go back to inspect am.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by bluefilm: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Have you met Nengi?

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
The author of "Have you met Nengi?" See why it's good not to be envious.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by merci01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
100,000 na six digits o
It can also be 900000 or 500000
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Goalnaldo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nengi my dear, that's commendable cool
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by LhoOd: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Etinosa1234:
I'm confused ... Nor be Lucy and nengi graduate from the same bbn set

Why one don go broke 6 months after the show
dumb thoughts

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Asianjollof007: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
So 100K no be money?

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by FruitCakes(f): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lovelyperson:

100,000 ain't small money bro. It could change someone's business for better.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by LhoOd: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
merci01:
100,000 na six digits o It can also be 900000 or 500000
and your million dollar point is?
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by deltateam: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

So?

Who you ep?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by lagdmark(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:
Nengi ashawoo work is paying well. Cos the last time I checked she has not signed any multinational company endorsement deal. Only chere werey hair and bleaching pomade has signed her.
that is our culture in Nigeria.
Big boyz celebrities flaunt exotic suvs up and down, without any verifiable income.
Only in Nigeria someone is called a billionaire without any visible business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by ofiko123(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
grin
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hatred for successful people on this platform is alarming. i have to bec0me a m0derator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Kobicove(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

grin
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
kudos to nengi ....it's never easy to give nowadays n to have lend a hand without making much noise is commendable!
God bless you!
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by SirWarlock: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lovelyperson:

100,000 ain't small money bro. It could change someone's business for better.
advice please.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by yusluvad(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by uchaymart(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oju aye people..
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by patikh123(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:
Nengi ashawoo work is paying well. Cos the last time I checked she has not signed any multinational company endorsement deal. Only chere werey hair and bleaching pomade has signed her.

U are simply not better than a GOAT, wished u were born in d animals' kingdom... Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Legalese(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Common sense is far from you.
googlepikins:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by EMMY76: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Despite all the social media dragging this nengi looks like someone who is more intelligent than most bbnaija female housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:
Is this hate or you do this for fun?

This is 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by od501: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

It's official... You are wicked ni grin grin grin
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is the type of female friends i need, i could support you, and you could as well support me, it doesn't matter if i support you more. Not these leeches that come, in the form of female friends and use you to selfishly elevate themselves. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
see maturity from nengi
despite their quarrel in the house.

wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Eaglesence: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:

SAMBARRY is coming for you. Na shz go help me fix your yaba left problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.