Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business (44725 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by naijanaso: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:
Nengi ashawoo work is paying well. Cos the last time I checked she has not signed any multinational company endorsement deal. Only chere werey hair and bleaching pomade has signed her.

Just see what bad belle has reduced you to. Nengi was already in the business world quietly before she came to BBN, she is an actress, she has been featured in a few musicals, she was gifted a lot of things when she came back to her home states Bayelsa and Rivers. Pls stop hating.
That girl is one of the best girls I have seen in bbn. No noise making. She was able to withstand all the strong advances and or temptations from the handsome and affluent guys in the house. That girl is so matured and quiet. Pls grow up. Anytime ladies make money, people like you just think the other way. Pls go and make money

3 Likes

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by naijanaso: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

Still appreciate the person pls. It's not easy to give. It takes only a good heart to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Minjim: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
Same with 999k
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by BArris007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
okoro make u nor let dat one b u poor business, if u nor like am even if na 100,000 try make u do ur own .... Busybody
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nmezor(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
How nice of Nengi
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by pasol4real(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
googlepikins:
Nengi ashawoo work is paying well. Cos the last time I checked she has not signed any multinational company endorsement deal. Only chere werey hair and bleaching pomade has signed her.
Am sure you know you are the most senseless individual in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Godsspeed: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
The heart of gratitude and humility Lucy displayed by making this secret gift public, will always open doors for her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Seyzcham91(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin
googlepikins:

I know how much banana she dey press for Abuja. She herself can't deny it

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Seyzcham91(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin na me dey spoil her with money na grin

i get am plenty
Opperwezen:
Na wa ooo

Simps don dey spoil this nengi with money grin grin..

Where she dey get all this money from
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by adaora17901: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
:100,000 na six digits oStill appreciate the person pls. It's not easy to give. It takes only a good heart to do so.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by EmmyDJourno: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nengi is special

You could sense it in the way she handled Ozoo and everyone

She is doing what she was born to do......Shine on cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Women supporting women.

I love that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Lovelyperson(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2021
SirWarlock:
advice please.

Advice on what?
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by SirWarlock: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Advice on what?
100k business
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Hotbutt(f): 1:03am On Jan 08, 2021
Dear God please touch somebody to support my life this long January with Six figures.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by demefaboy(m): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2021
She thinks we don't know
googlepikins:

1 Like

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by samx4real(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Who

Them be
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by owolabi5: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Car papers.com.ng
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by AbdulAkpan: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2021
googlepikins:

May God forgive you and others like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
200,000-999,000 is also six digit. Abi u no do maths 4 primary school
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Kokopiper: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2021
googlepikins:

@googlepikins. E clear say you no sense. an small pikin still dey worry you. at your age you still talk without sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Beehshorp:

Why don't you go and do your own ashawo work or are you a product of ashawo work?

The fact that once people see a successful girl they immediately link it to prostitution annoys me.
Getaway here what's a you talking na who u dey defence self something wia we known all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Feggie3: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
To the idiot directly above me, just listen to your english cry... You need explicit education but before that you need deliverance... If deliverance can't get the better of you I duly recommend thorough exorcism.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Lovelyperson(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
SirWarlock:
100k business

Importation from China.
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Barexydkoko: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
900,000 is also six digit ma nigger.......
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by googlepikins: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kokopiper:

@googlepikins. E clear say you no sense. an small pikin still dey worry you. at your age you still talk without sense.

Piper indeed, you don smoke your Colorado this morning Abi?
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o
and no be money bah?
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some people don't about. Ashawo work na big business in Nigeria most of Nigerian women are ashawo..that's how they survive..kudos to the magas paying
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by SirWarlock: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Importation from China.
I would really like if you could shed more light on this. Thanks
Re: Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business by abbaashiru(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
999,999 na still six figures
TissuePaper:
100,000 na six digits o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.