Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

RedPill Application - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RedPill Application (260 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RedPill Application by kazyhm(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
If women can manipulate, men should understand the game......not to hurt anyone

Listen to his story, act like him and turn down dangerous investment even though your heart is pure...... at whatever cost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbMXkzI7Hvg

Because she stylishly wouldn't sign the prenup agreement; he walked out on her on the alter........even the pastor tried talked him into going ahead with the marriage..........

Then she agreed to sign with tears in her eyes at the hotel but he understand the game and stood his ground.......the marriage was over just before the wedding.

(1) (Reply)

"Though We Separated But I Never Told Him He's Not Father Of My Children" Moyo T / Looking For Life Partner / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.