Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament (2637 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Hunter2009: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
How TB Joshua predicted America, Trump's present predicament

The call for the removal of the US president , Donald Trump via the invocation of the 25th amendment is a clear fulfillment of the Prophetic message given by prophet TB Joshua twice in 2016 and 2020.

Recall what Prophet TB Joshua prophesied regarding the American election on November 1st 2020:

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue. The word we speak determines the life we enjoy (Proverbs 6:2). The tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21)... There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president."

On 6th November 2016, Prophet TB Joshua also spoke prophetically about the challenges the US President would face:

“The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future. In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked.”

And in fulfilment of that prediction, America witnessed a protest they have never witnessed before against the Capitol hill and a call for the impeachment of Trump.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Simplyleo: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Una don start abi? angry

No be only TB Joshua, na Tuberculosis Joshua.

Very soon we go hear how Pastor Suleiman prophesied the banning of Trump on Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by VictorUSA(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
I salute una
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by VictorUSA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Una don start abi? angry
so una see am abi? i think say na only me ooo
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by rottennaija(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
As if US President has it been having challenges passing bills, vote of confidence among many issues.

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by topstone4: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Una don start abi? angry

Very soon we go hear how Pastor Suleiman prophesied the banning of Trump on Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg. undecided

If anyone insults one of your imams like this or someone insults Mohammed, you would have called for his head or even stoned him to death, right?

Why do you Muslims give others what you can't take?

Is this your definition of a"peaceful religion"?

19 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by adedayoa2(f): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shebi etu ti bere
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by femi4: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
No news
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Pauladex(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
May God guide us all
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Moferere: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Una don start grin
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Orubebe01: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Moferere:
Una don start grin
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by roundman: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
topstone4:

If anyone insults one of your imams like this or someone insults Mohammed, you would have called for his head or even stoned him to death, right?

Why do you Muslims give others what you can't take?

Is this your definition of a"peaceful religion"?
But is this person wrong?why bring it on social media if you don't want people to ask questions?I am a Christian and i think all this nonsense should stop.Go and win soul's for Christ and preach salvation to the word not all these prediction's coming from these men.God is not a gambler.

5 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Miracle1991: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
But he was not able to see covid 19 vaccine since.
Useless business pastors
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Susu888(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Una welcome O, we all knew it was a matter of time before you start with the usual.

Carry on sha...

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is that so??
We're happy for him
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by topstone4: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
roundman:
But is this person wrong?why bring it on social media if you don't want people to ask questions?I am a Christian and i think all this nonsense should stop.Go and win soul's for Christ and preach salvation to the word not all these prediction's coming from these men.God is not a gambler.

Look at that comment and query your mental faculty if it looks like a question.

Your comment doesn't read like that of someone in total control of his thinking faculty.

4 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by VEXT: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
topstone4:

Your comment doesn't read like that of someone in total control of his thinking faculty.

He is sick..
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by roundman: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
topstone4:

I won't trade word's with you,i am not religious dingbat...take care

3 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by owobokiri(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
Una don start abi? angry

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by exco90(m): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2021
they are coming out now again... someone should remind them that Corona virus is still on ground oooo
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by eagleu: 4:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Is he not the crazy pastor who "prophesized" that Trump will rule a second term, because Biden is demonic? What about the craziness about 5G?
Nigerian pastors are a shame to the their people.

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by oliidell(m): 5:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Idiotic

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Olatunji1929: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2021
another gibberish to give his zombies followers orgasm......most of Nigeria pastors are going to the same hellfire together with lai Muhammad and all bubu aids

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by div111(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Una don start abi? angry

Very soon we go hear how Pastor Suleiman prophesied the banning of Trump on Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg. undecided[/s]
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by div111(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
Una don start abi? angry

still better than Mohammed who fvcked minors for fun. cheesy
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Rootprof(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
Una don start abi? angry

You guys just like ranting anyhow, he said prediction,when as it become crime to predict again ? Always have this fact in your mind that the world can never have a single religion,not possible,so learn to live in peace with all around you. Peace
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Hunter2009:
[s]How TB Joshua predicted America, Trump's present predicament

The call for the removal of the US president , Donald Trump via the invocation of the 25th amendment is a clear fulfillment of the Prophetic message given by prophet TB Joshua twice in 2016 and 2020.

Recall what Prophet TB Joshua prophesied regarding the American election on November 1st 2020:

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue. The word we speak determines the life we enjoy (Proverbs 6:2). The tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21)... There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president."

On 6th November 2016, Prophet TB Joshua also spoke prophetically about the challenges the US President would face:

“The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future. In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked.”

And in fulfilment of that prediction, America witnessed a protest they have never witnessed before against the Capitol hill and a call for the impeachment of Trump[/s].

Stop writing rvbbish, the command did not say this
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Hunter2009:
How TB Joshua predicted America, Trump's present predicament

And in fulfilment of that prediction, America witnessed a protest they have never witnessed before against the Capitol hill and a call for the impeachment of Trump.

Obviously, TB Joshua has found alternative use for your brain

But congratulations all the same, bro cheesy

Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by topstone4: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2021
roundman:
I won't trade word's with you,i am not religious dingbat...take care

You aren't a religion dingbat, but a demented dingbat, right?
Re: How TB Joshua Predicted America, Trump's Present Predicament by edoairways: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
roundman:
They are winning souls for Christ already, prophecy is just a gift. Without it many may not be won (not by just prediction of elections)

(1) (Reply)

Why Biafra Will Be A Poor Country / Obi Cubana Given A Standing Ovation By Ex Govs & Ex Senators At Sun Award: Video / Breaking News: Nigeria Military Invade Ikwo In Ebonyi State Since 3am - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.