Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television (21958 Views)

11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Freddd009: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Bonnyegg:
Until the inject water into those fools
Thunder fire them and the vaccine there.

There's HIV
There's Diabetes
There's cancer

No cure no vaccine
Using those three sickness to suck the world dry now they are coming with Vaccine for Coro

Thunder blast dem again

N
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Angelacruz: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Good for them...ayam not taking any vaccine
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by CSTRR: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2021
Who cares if they take it?

I am taking it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by DisGuy: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2021
“We will like to see a situation where Mr. president, the vice-president, the SGF, critical leaders come and take the vaccine in the full glare of the public to demonstrate that these vaccines are safe.

Una no sabi English again? How does this conclude that they will?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by chaloskyx: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
IF THEY PUT WATER IN THE VACCINE THEY ARE TAKING WOULD YOU KNOW BETTER THINK LOGICALLY AND DO RESEARCH ON THIS VACCINE BEFORE TAKING IT. ALSO IS IT NOT ORDINARY ADDRESS THE NATION SPEECH THAT WAS CUT AND JOIN AND DOCTORED DONT BELIVE THESE PPLS T.V PR ANTICS WHY DO THEY EVEN NEED TO CONVINCE US ON TV TO TAKE VACCINE SEF? IS IT BY FORCE UNLESS THEY ARE PRESSURED BY THE POWERS THAT BE TO DO ALL IT TAKES TO ENCOURAGE A POSITIVE TURNOUT OF ITS CITIZENS TOWARDS THE VACCINE

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by jenomai: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
You can make your point without insulting him. You see ehee...tribal and religious sentiments would forever impede the growth of our 'once great' country. Nigeria will continue losing relevance and positioning in the world because the leaders know that they will be defended either way.

Our tribal differences should make us greater instead we are letting it divide us. And this causes us to make wrong choices that we will set Nigeria back for 8years. And when you think we have learnt, BOOM we make another mistake based on tribal and religious sentiments again.

As a wise man once said, you can be doing the things and expect a different result.

DCatt:
That Igbos won't be president of Nigeria in 2023 is long settled.

The funniest thing has to be a parasitic opportunist and useless accidental tribe calling Yoruba greedy.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Not a bad idea cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Oseromo3: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2021
No way for me and my family to take the vaccines. New world order downloading.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Oseromo3: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2021
By now, herd immunity on covid 19 has already set in. So why should a country mass vaccinate people on a disease that has 99 percent recovery rate? A country of about 210 million people and not up to 60000 infection rate? Something is not right

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Azmanaty: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2021
DCatt:
That Igbos won't be president of Nigeria in 2023 is long settled.

The funniest thing has to be a parasitic opportunist and useless accidental tribe calling Yoruba greedy.

U can bet ur mother's life to it. Ur greedy, back-stabbing tribe won't lead this nation, not in 2023.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by ransomed: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Do not believe any charade to make you and family receive death sentence as placebo will be given to the duo .
Consider it as if Lai Mohammed is the one telling you about defeating Boko Haram .
You have been warned.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Shaev7(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2021
deception
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Burstit(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Finally, Nigeria government is making headway to procure this vaccine. I recall when Pfizer promised Osinbajo that they are going to make Nigeria a priority to deliver the vaccine...promise kept

This is a step. Same way UK PM, Dubai ruler, Macron and other took their doses on live television.

Where are those wailers. Here is something to wail on.

Headway kee you dia
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by samwillyco1(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Fear NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, they may fill the vaccine cans with drip or water or even malaria drugs and administer to them on live TV, while the real content in the can had already been taken out.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Seyzcham91(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
government ot copy copy, cuz dem don see US president Elect Joe Biden Take am on live television undecided undecided
dre11:

https://thecable.ng/nphcda-well-make-provision-for-buhari-osinbajo-to-take-vaccine-on-live-tv
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bepositive11: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
richie240:

**@bolded: ...and I guess u, ur friends and loved ones had bn innoculated with d 'Ebola vaxxine' which prevented u lots from contracting the virus shey? cheesy cheesy

**Thanks for 'reminding' us that the Ebola vaccine that was FIRST approved in Dec 2019 (less than 2 yrs ago) was administered and ended d Ebola virus of 2014.

Hehehehehehe......ignorance + lies on fleek!
Is ds how u plan to go thru ds 2021? grin grin grin

https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/prevention/index.html

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by archipelago: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
How will Nigerians know that the type of vaccine to be taken by the president and his vice will be the vaccine the rest of us will take? This vaccine they are forcing people to take by attaching the vaccination certificate to ones being qualified for foreign travel is something I can not understand. May God safe us oo.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by richie240: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Quit trying to be clever by half!

**Ebola vaxxine 'timetable'!**
1. 2014-2016: Ebola vaccine trials (from d same Wikipedia u quoted)
2. Nov 2019: European Commission granted conditional approval
3. Nov 2019 WHO followed suit 48hrs after EU's approval
4. Dec 2019: USA approved it for medical use!

... ...."In November 2019, the European Commission granted a conditional marketing authorization.[10] The WHO prequalification came fewer than 48 hours later, making it the fastest vaccine prequalification process ever conducted by WHO.[11] It was approved for medical use in the European Union in November 2019.[12] It was approved for medical use in the United States in December 2019."......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_vaccine

Yet u claimed d ebola vaccine ended d virus in 2016:

bepositive11:

There is an ebola vaccine. Search for it. That's how the outbreak ended.
Please stop being ignorant.

Nwanne, its 2 early in d yr 4 alls these disinformation biko!
cool

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by osusuallstars: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Real buhari with his underline disease will never accept to take vaccine when he was alive
If this one now take vaccine , definitely not M Buhari
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bepositive11: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
richie240:
Quit trying to be clever by half!

**Ebola vaxxine 'timetable'!**
1. 2014-2016: Ebola vaccine trials (from d same Wikipedia u quoted)
2. Nov 2019: European Commission granted conditional approval
3. Nov 2019 WHO followed suit 48hrs after EU's approval
4. Dec 2019: USA approved it for medical use!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_vaccine

Yet u claimed d ebola vaccine ended d virus in 2016:

Nwanne, its 2 early in d yr 4 alls these disinformation biko!
cool

I read this years back. Because of you, I had to go digging to find where the vaccine was used for an Ebola outbreak. Here you go.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Jonathan39: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
If not that I have plans to leave Nigeria, I will never take the vaccine. But with time, they might start forcing people to take the vaccine before flying out.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by mecussey(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
bigDickson:
6 Billion years for Lugard for making us pass through this

10 Billion years for all the satanic politicians that have been r@ping us anally for years

100 Billion years for APC and that masked clown in Aso rock.

1000 billion years for those who voted the clown s

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by mecussey(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
lightwhite:
Imagine buhari collapse on live TV after being injected

Men, that movie go sell well well.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Lematin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=HolinessForever post=97828024]If you Like , put Pmb, Osinbanjo , Burutai and their Families live on tv taking vaccine, I will not take it.[/quote

Coro will not catch you in Jesus name
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by richie240: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by richie240: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
bepositive11:

I read this years back. Because of you, I had to go digging to find where the vaccine was used for an Ebola outbreak. Here you go.
Lying is a bad vice but trying to justify DT lie is worse!

As at October 2014, the mighty WHO had declared Nigeria Ebola-free region after a 42-day period WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY VACCINE whilst the trial for the Ebola vaccine was still on going as early as 2016 and was used on test subjects in equitrial guinea in 2018!!!

I just wanted to burst ur lie that ''the Ebola vaccines ended d virus"

bepositive11:

There is an ebola vaccine. Search for it. [s]That's how the outbreak ended.[/s]
Please stop being ignorant.

Mission accomplished!
cool

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Banmeallday: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buhari and Osinbanjo have yet to give any public interview regarding “COVID” yet they want to pretend to get injected so that BLACKS CAN BUY INTO the GLOBALIST.......

Well too many Black people are foolish because how can a Buhari who did coup even be ruling you all in his retirement age....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bepositive11: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2021
richie240:

Lying is a bad vice but trying to justify DT lie is worse!

As at October 2014, the mighty WHO had declared Nigeria Ebola-free region after a 42-day period WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY VACCINE whilst the trial for the Ebola vaccine was still on going as early as 2016 and was used on test subjects in equitrial guinea in 2018!!!

I just wanted to burst ur lie that ''the Ebola vaccines ended d virus"

Mission accomplished!
cool

It ended the last outbreak and I sent you a screenshot of the text. I'm done. Not replying again. Stay safe.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by richie240: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Hehehehehehe...... d 'outbreak' 4 ya village abi?
grin grin

bepositive11:

It ended the last outbreak and I sent you a screenshot of the text. I'm done. Not replying again. Stay safe.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by DCatt: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2021
I'm not only betting your mother's lfe on it, I'm betting your entire lineage on it because you contribute nothing to Nigeria and shouldn't be heard saying pres let alone president if not that everything is upside down in Nigeria. Your tribe is either a fool or crippled to keep putting your back where it can be stabbed. A useless tribe such as yours that can't do anything by itself without help from other region can only dream of president but can't be one. Take your place as a forgotten tribe and stop disturbing us. Nigeria has be good to you enough by accepting you and giving you a better life than you can have in your land.
Azmanaty:

U can bet ur mother's life to it. Ur greedy, back-stabbing tribe won't lead this nation, not in 2023.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by DCatt: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Your selective sanctimony stinks. I'm sure you are blind and didn't see that he insulted first.

I don't insult first, I only return in-kind.

Nigeria is already dead and in an Egyptian mummy state. You can keep lying to yourself but no country with different cultures lumped together without freedom to embrace their own identity and control their ways of life will grow or work out. Nigeria is forced together and will break violently.

Tribalism is good, it shows that I love myself and put my own first. I can only love others if I love myself and put my own interest first.

The UK system is the right system for multicultural countries and that was what we had and the agreement for coming together as a country until 1966 when it was suspended by a greedy military coup dictator who didn't have brain to develop his own region but want Yorubaland.

For example any Yoruba who doesn't consider Yorubaland as an occupied territory is a natural born slave with slave mentality because everything that happens in any occupied territory is what is happening in Yorubaland.
jenomai:
You can make your point without insulting him. You see ehee...tribal and religious sentiments would forever impede the growth of our 'once great' country. Nigeria will continue losing relevance and positioning in the world because the leaders know that they will be defended either way.

Our tribal differences should make us greater instead we are letting it divide us. And this causes us to make wrong choices that we will set Nigeria back for 8years. And when you think we have learnt, BOOM we make another mistake based on tribal and religious sentiments again.

As a wise man once said, you can be doing the things and expect a different result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies / El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" / Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.